Explore GameReplays...

Kanes Wrath

GUYS! I NEED HELP

Reply to this topic Start new topic
# 1kemeprogamer93 Mar 14 2011, 07:31 AM
RECENTLY I stumbled a player who relies on a huge scrin air units. There are hundreds of them. Most of them are planetary Cruiser and supported by those artillery ships. They seem almost impossible for me to beat. Yes, I have use all kind of tactics including a huge number of firehawks, rocket launcher ,infantry and everything but still I cannot even break their formation. They became quite stronger especially in the ion storm. Worse, he always placed them to the only source of money in the game which is the tiberium. (They whack all my harvester and left dry with nothing!!!). Because of this, I lose to him three times a row and he's only a newbie!! Since your guys are the best of the best, Care to give some advice?

Game: Command and Conquer 3

+
# 2JCDoo7 Mar 14 2011, 12:22 PM
From what u have said here, I am more than sure that u played that guy on some unlimited-blue-sh1t-like map 'cause on a normal 1v1 map he can not quickly build "hundreds" of heavy scrin aircraft. Anyway, even on such nooby maps u have two options: either deteching him with fast firehawks by destroying his tech center and/or signal transmitter, or by employing standard GDI mid-game push composed mainly of predators and APCs with rAPe ammo + some shatterers, orcas and possibly rocketmen with composite armor.

Game: None

+
# 3kemeprogamer93 Mar 18 2011, 07:19 AM
yes, we played in bordertown beatdown where there are tons of blue tiberium right in the center of the map. Thanks for the advice! Anyway, how about if I played as SCRIN faction... what should I do?

Game: Command and Conquer 3

+
# 4JCDoo7 Mar 18 2011, 14:20 PM
Well, in Scrin mirror u have several options. For example,:
1) devourer-corrupter rush with posibbly building statis chamber to employ stasis field on ur enemy's drone plarform or refineries and warp sphere when u reach his base with dev.-corrs (try to catch them all if they are placed near each other);
2) fast storm-riders from 2 gravity stabilizers, that is, 8 stormriders, to atack his harvs and ruin his economy (make sure ur enemy does not scout that u built 2 grav.stabs, otherwise this rush will fail);
3) go urself for fast tier 4 and start pumping devastator warships and PACs from 3-4 and more gravity stabilizers, back this air force by lots of tripods;
4) cheese move: build a commando as fast as possible, send him to ur enemy's base (remember to protect him on the way), in the process start building signal transmitter, when u reach enemy's base, capture with commando any structure which gives us building radius around it (better capture drone platform), place signal transmitter near the captured structure, call mothership and blow his base up; also here u can use stasis shield on large force of ground units which can attack air units or on plasma batteries to prevent them from killing ur mothership.
Always remember to scout ur enemy's base to know what he is doing and possibly to antiscout him.

This post has been edited by Jcd007: Mar 18 2011, 17:53 PM

Game: None

+
# 5Gonna_Kill_Ya Mar 21 2011, 04:36 AM
dude. all u need to do is spam disc mechas. 2 mechas can eat 4 or 5 pacs easy.

I laugh if they build pacs. Plus u can move mcv and place upgraded scrin air defence. And u can easy rank up ur hexa.

Pacs suc vs scrin.

Game: Kanes Wrath

+

2 User(s) are reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)