Explore GameReplays...

Battle for Middle Earth

Objection - Related 2x2 Random Ally Tournament

Closed Topic Start new topic
# 1suturbs Jul 20 2018, 22:07 PM
Dear referees & commuity (if there is a community)

In the Group C, "DUNE & MARJE vs RANDALL JACKAL" has been played without any problem. I posted games here.
https://www.gamereplays.org/community/index...&p=10144326

Yet latino asks for RE for these games VS randall & myth. I don't agree with the special opportunity provided for RANDALL to play with MYTH after 2 fair loss games with JACKAL already; similaly I don't feel like having to play this games that requested under these conditions.
https://www.gamereplays.org/community/index...&p=10145740

It is preposterous. I want referees and if necessary BFME admin to intervene this. The reliability of the tournaments is at stake if you cannot see this, will see in the future.

I think tourneys involving money prize lead lobbysts (randall here) try alot to make their way... Need A fairer tournament governance in which a tournament boss does not favor his friend/s, nation, funny people, whatsoever.

Some may think foolishly that one(me) would not both appreciate & criticize one guy, one organization at the same time. No Real life is not like that. I believe the efforts put are sincere but not every step how it goes on.

Game: Battle for Middle Earth

+
# 2*Randall* Jul 20 2018, 22:58 PM
Sorry but you attitude seems like you be there just to destroy the community and separate us, because you want that all of us respect you as the best and illuminated player in knowledge of ever? if we (the old players) even dont know who are you? hahahaha sad, then why dont you organize something and put your efforts and money? Why Dune dont cry like you? imho you must be banned or ignored, thats all, you dont let us in peace like the past times when we all was a family, GTFO.

god bless you and make abundance in you mind, retard.

+
# 3*Randall* Jul 20 2018, 23:04 PM

MARJE:

I think tourneys involving money prize lead lobbysts (randall here) try alot to make their way... Need A fairer tournament governance in which a tournament boss does not favor his friend/s, nation, funny people, whatsoever.

you do think that the staff will take your childish concideration? hahaahahahahahahahahahahaha.
better go search for other game, or go to make bfme 4 if are you a genius.

+
# 4*Randall* Jul 20 2018, 23:11 PM
What we can wait, of one person who despite the other players when they are noobs, or not enought for him?
when this game is about humbleness and to teach the new players?
if you think we all are not enought for you, go get a game vs Chyna and buttafly, oooops sorry, thats will never happen to you hahahahaha ;D

+
# 5suturbs Jul 20 2018, 23:19 PM
I am plainly saying what should be said to go on a tourney properly. There are somethings plainly improfessional I think.

Your involvement in this topic is the most improper, preposterous one here, but you are a reckless man won't think over it.

And you cant afford to think too, beause If a man makes up fully reactional stories like above you did, there is only one effort that man can give & focus: keep making them look correct. You will be tired for this.

+
# 6suturbs Jul 20 2018, 23:37 PM
QUOTE(*Randall* @ Jul 21 2018, 00:58 AM) *

Sorry but you attitude seems like you be there just to destroy the community and separate us,

preposterous. I do not sense in you the slightest respect for the community or towards the individuals because of asking this injust remake in this tourney.
because you want that all of us respect you as the best and illuminated player in knowledge of ever?

preposterous. I don't think, but even if I did, would it be any deal, anyhow like your disrespect I mentioned just above?
if we (the old players)

Am I new? no, I was born in BFME 2007, online 2008, what if i was new? NOTHNG! preposterous again.
even dont know who are you? hahahaha sad, then why dont you organize something and put your efforts and money? Why Dune dont cry like you? imho you must be banned or ignored, thats all, you dont let us in peace like the past times when we all was a family, GTFO.

god bless you and make abundance in you mind, retard.

I ask simple things where do you create all of this nonsense? I believe they come from your stacked emotional-crime-mind, other than a conscious mind.
Who said he doesn't agree? He said he wanna quit the tournament because of such things aroused. I said stay and leave the speaking about this to me.

if people know, this is the duty of referee to intervene when it escalates to a point. like this. Latino is not a referee. He is a BFMe enthusiast who organizes games, but seems also he favors his frends when they insist such things. His "friends" like you.

You think you are funny? and making fun around? no you make fun of people, tourneys, and whole community

I repeat my opinion about you, you should be baned from BFME forever because your actions, reactions are (you think are funny but) fully out of order, discipline in the tournaments, ffgs, or in anything else. In gamranger, in here...I know this is too much to ask, hence i don't ask, but my feelings are like this, I want you to know the scale of your nonsense by this opinion of me, hopefully

This post has been edited by suturbs: Jul 20 2018, 23:46 PM

+
# 7CENTAUER Jul 20 2018, 23:56 PM
suturbs, do you know that we have STAFF FORUM?

Clan: Sons of Elendil

Game: None

+
# 8suturbs Jul 21 2018, 00:03 AM
QUOTE(CENTAUER @ Jul 21 2018, 01:56 AM) *

suturbs, do you know that we have STAFF FORUM?

Havent experienced to use it sorry. Did i need to bring it there? I just brought this here as a normal user, as i usually did before.

+
# 9*Randall* Jul 21 2018, 00:28 AM
Well Marje, since now i block and ignore you , we dont need garbage on our community, just
raise our standards and if u dont like the community, go look for another one. Bye Bye.

+
# 10suturbs Jul 21 2018, 02:38 AM
Your mind works backwards? After alot of improper wording and incorrect "thoughts" against me maybe? Due to your crime-emotional karma?

we dont need garbage on our community, just
raise our standards
if a normal guy follows my posts, and your posts, he will se I am the one who trying to raise the standards, you are the one keep producing garbage. I am not just saying, this is what happening from the start.

+
# 11RP0 Jul 21 2018, 07:42 AM
Despite his peculiar way of breaking down the issues, i kinda agree with Withheld here. They already played vs randall jackle and those games should stand regardless of randalls ally replacement. Can re the games with sam only if both withheld dunedain agree. It appears at least one of them doesnt agree with this preposterous suggestion so i guees there is nothing to be done.

Withheld take it easy my brotha... XD

I rdy boss!

+
# 12Earendil Jul 21 2018, 11:24 AM
Besides all of this flames however it's about to accept the referees decision. Last worldcup final 50% of the world cryed "omg that was no penalty!". But decision was taken. End of story. Anyway there are no decisions which makes EVERYONE happy.

All of you (Dune/Marje/Randall/J2) acted so childish about this 1/2 games... Are you so scared to play vs Sam and Randall and win with honour? wacko.gif

For Sam it's fair enought to start 0-0 when there were no real games played yet.

Enjoy the game man ... Topics like this piss me off wacko.gif

Clan: Sons of Elendil

+
# 13SquatsnOats Jul 21 2018, 12:22 PM
Well, if this was a serious tourney, its ridiculous to replay the games cus of 1 guy gets replaced. Its not even the whole team.

I dont think marje is scared to replay vs myth and randall but I think he wants it to be right.

Anyway when u sign up for a tourney like this with alot of inactive players, you know its gonna be a FIESTA! Just play all the games you need to play and dont cry, its a really casual tourney, so just enjoy.

If you spent your time playing, rather then typing all your complaints, this would be over by now!

+
# 14Beterwel Jul 21 2018, 13:16 PM
QUOTE(SquatsnOats @ Jul 21 2018, 14:22 PM) *

Well, if this was a serious tourney, its ridiculous to replay the games cus of 1 guy gets replaced. Its not even the whole team.

I dont think marje is scared to replay vs myth and randall but I think he wants it to be right.
Anyway when u sign up for a tourney like this with alot of inactive players, you know its gonna be a FIESTA! Just play all the games you need to play and dont cry, its a really casual tourney, so just enjoy.

If you spent your time playing, rather then typing all your complaints, this would be over by now!

<3

+
# 15ShaNks* Jul 21 2018, 13:24 PM
Marje you're like a guy, moaning about everything and start fights with every single player.
I wonder, if u noticed that noone in this community likes you/ wants to play with you.

Latino, who organized this tournament has the right to do as he wishes. If you dont agree with that,
you might aswell leave or never join a tournament again.
Seems like noone cares about ur opinions so better keep it for yourself.

It's a game, so we all try to have some fun in here. All you do is starting discussions with other players,
which seems no fun to me.

My advice is, play it or leave it.
GG

+
# 16suturbs Jul 21 2018, 14:11 PM
Hello again. I appreciate it when people bring about their opinions. A discussion openly and widely. Here I wanted every community member aware of what the problem is, due to less repeat of the situation. In a normal democracy things should go like this, similary in a forum I thought so. However, I was warned if it involves staff members, I should do it separately among staff members which I see why, I am sorry about it. My last restatments are below (all points below were said in various forums already but i need to repeat):
QUOTE(Earendil @ Jul 21 2018, 13:24 PM) *

All of you (Dune/Marje/Randall/J2) acted so childish about this 1/2 games... Are you so scared to play vs Sam and Randall and win with honour? wacko.gif

Might be easier to look that way, but I think it is not childish; I responded the same question asked by Dunedain. It has nothing to do with "not being brave about something" but I want things just get just right & *professional*.

SqOats you are correct about this, but what have to be said , is said. There is nothing like casual or masual. All of them are completely same.

Also I didn't like on the air what a staff said, this "cry?" may have also to do with that. A staff guy express negative feelings about dunedain and marje, at the end of those games; because we didn't give a damn to randall who lost his theoden (which can happen to everybody but he ragequit) and cry out loudest (lobby about it via his channels in the staff members... You northerners and americans may not know too well, but caribbean people, spanish, turks are negatively "famous" with this bad behavior set/culture).. BTW here where dune started to think of re after their "cry". Shanks, what is crying? Guys, this word is meaningless. Lets not try to give a fake strength to our way by such groundless/incorrect wordings.

Seems like noone cares about ur opinions so better keep it for yourself.
IT is not called cry, it is called standing for common and individual rights embedded. THere is a secret power & common benefits in this, if you do it correctly. I need no care of the people to think or say these, but where do you make up that nobody agrees what have all been said? Plss shanks...

BTW RPO you are very kind & brave to express a different opinion than the rest, without caring. That's true personality. Also SQ thanks to you too.

Last note, whenever I see old gamereplays issues back from 2009 i see quality in organizations, interventions. I hope there the experience escalates, but i don't see it likely to happen under wrong conditioned mind sets.

It is over for me, I quit, no more tournament with amateurs, simple minded & reckless people like Randall (he said alot of improper words, but i didn't respond, let me say these lastly, dear administrator). GG no re..

This post has been edited by suturbs: Jul 21 2018, 15:44 PM

+

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)