Explore GameReplays...

Red Alert 3

Busy Week

Reply to this topic Start new topic
# 1Deception Apr 27 2014, 20:36 PM
Hey guys, I got a very busy week, like today I had to go to Communion for my little bro. Monday I have to study for 2 different exams (finals) and schedule classes, Tuesday I will be continuing my studying for those 2 classes, Wednesday I have class and turning in my final paper that I have finished, Thursday I have a final to take and a take home exam that I will have to do that night along with one more night of studying, lastly on Friday I have a Networking Administration Certification Exam to take as a final for another class. Once all of this is done, I will be done for the semester and I WILL BE FREE FOR THE SUUUUUUUUUUUMMER biggrin.gif. So I can't be online as much this week which stinks post-13661-1143531603.gif. So I wanted to let you know that I won't be online as much if at all this week, I am hoping this week will fly by instead of dragging out. I will be on the forums and on twitch to watch you guys be OP (by OP I mean AA, Emi, Rono, and Goldy) tongue.gif and of course everybody else wink.gif

GLHF bros, talk to you throughout the week!!!

Clan: m8s

Game: Red Alert 3

+
# 2FINEEEEE Apr 27 2014, 21:39 PM
take care my dear Atare!! GLHF on your life bro!!

Game: Heroes of Newerth

+
# 3Ronovic Apr 27 2014, 23:21 PM
QUOTE(Deception @ Apr 28 2014, 08:36 AM) *

Hey guys, I got a very busy week, like today I had to go to Communion for my little bro. Monday I have to study for 2 different exams (finals) and schedule classes, Tuesday I will be continuing my studying for those 2 classes, Wednesday I have class and turning in my final paper that I have finished, Thursday I have a final to take and a take home exam that I will have to do that night along with one more night of studying, lastly on Friday I have a Networking Administration Certification Exam to take as a final for another class. Once all of this is done, I will be done for the semester and I WILL BE FREE FOR THE SUUUUUUUUUUUMMER biggrin.gif. So I can't be online as much this week which stinks post-13661-1143531603.gif. So I wanted to let you know that I won't be online as much if at all this week, I am hoping this week will fly by instead of dragging out. I will be on the forums and on twitch to watch you guys be OP (by OP I mean AA, Emi, Rono, and Goldy) tongue.gif and of course everybody else wink.gif

GLHF bros, talk to you throughout the week!!!

wow sounds hectic wacko.gif

GL THOUGH AND I WILL REMAIN TO BE OOPPP!!!!!!!!

+
# 4Deception Apr 28 2014, 04:32 AM
lol FINEEEEE I will be back this weekend xD

+
# 5Sheriff AA Apr 28 2014, 16:44 PM
(by OP I mean AA, Emi, Rono Vindies, and Goldy)

^Fixed the typo wink.gif

Spoiler
Can't be cute AND OP now can we Rono?

Jk laugh.gif

GL in RL! smile.gif

+
# 6007Goldeneye Apr 28 2014, 23:12 PM
QUOTE(Sheriff AA @ Apr 28 2014, 11:44 AM) *

^Fixed the typo wink.gif

Spoiler
Can't be cute AND OP now can we Rono?

Jk laugh.gif

GL in RL! smile.gif

+1

And gl with all of the Deception!! You will do great!

+
# 7Deception Apr 29 2014, 01:12 AM
My Deception will get me A's. LOL

+

2 User(s) are reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)