Explore GameReplays...

CNC Generals

2v2 FE USA/China combo

Reply to this topic Start new topic
# 41THEDOM- Nov 1 2010, 15:01 PM
i dont see the point if zayron playin with danzor and diamond with an unknown guy??? for sure he has a good point if he asked to play with his fav mate stu for example or just answered "let me play with danzor then"

This post has been edited by DoMbErMaN: Nov 1 2010, 15:04 PM

Game: CNC Generals

+
# 42trve^viking Nov 1 2010, 15:49 PM
its about the strat and not the guys who play vs it, ofc its possible to win when u have the best players in ur team, zayron said he and his m8 were inactive a long time so its a fair matchup imo.
at least u could say that the good players argument is same bs then the "he have a bad m8" argument.
but lets drop it, 2 v 2 isnt my thing anyway tongue.gif

Clan: iWuB

Game: Graphics

+
# 43Diamond- Nov 1 2010, 16:07 PM
yes I didn't take that as offense tbh, but anyways, if zayron thinks he is the best when playing me nearly 2v1 - ok. Btw, he played with one of his best 2v2 mates, so why should't I be allowed to pick one of my favorite 2v2 mates as well?

Or zayron, maybe: Let's play this and you get just some average random dude, will you complain after or not?

Again, your strat does't suck at all, I never said that, it's just that it has too many weak points in my eyes. Please scroll up, I won't repeat me again now.

+
# 44BigDDesireN Nov 2 2010, 18:17 PM
QUOTE(Diamond- @ Nov 1 2010, 05:50 AM) *

um... I truely think you do not understand what I am stating here:

You know what is faster? gat/pali or a drop?
And I am not the only one that is of the opinion that zayrons strat advice might be the best. It's strong, but not the best imo.

lol every fucking strat has weak points. USA being on the map when theirs a china on the map is a weak point in itself.

You got players who know what their talking about, whove played the game for a while telling you that this strat is the hardest to beat yet you deny deny deny.

The drop is faster obviously, but wtf are you going to drop? USA? China? Their both prepared... That would just take the oposing USA almost completley out of the game leaving china to get raped.

Clan: Digital Militia

+
# 45squaak Nov 2 2010, 19:15 PM
QUOTE(DesireNNNNNNNN @ Nov 2 2010, 20:17 PM) *

lol every fucking strat has weak points. USA being on the map when theirs a china on the map is a weak point in itself.

You got players who know what their talking about, whove played the game for a while telling you that this strat is the hardest to beat yet you deny deny deny.

The drop is faster obviously, but wtf are you going to drop? USA? China? Their both prepared... That would just take the oposing USA almost completley out of the game leaving china to get raped.

I agree with Diamond as I'm the one who made up the early drop double rush U+C.
The goal is to rush China very hard. Usa drop md's,send rockvee and drop paladin while being on 1 supply 2 nooks. During this time his china allie goes for 2 wf on 1 sup and spamm gats/bm to kill the china very fast. There is not much you can do against such a rush.
Once china is dead, the usa player can base swap very fast and its like 2v1.
Too bad you weren't online in November and December 2009 when Deadclovvn and me experimented this pwnage tactic.

+
# 46^Zayron- Nov 2 2010, 19:33 PM
You can't really do this strat against an USA, as a pat drop in the middle can be devastating. (As I said already)

Anyway, Diamond, I now realize what you're talking about: your ego got hurt because you lost those games and even if I didn't say anything about me being better than you, you felt like taking this "revenge" stating my strategy sucks and you had not a good mate.

First of all, since you really want this: I'M FUCKING BETTER THAN YOU AT ANY MATCH UPS, ON EVERY SORT OF MAPS BOTH IN 1v1s AND 2v2s AND 3v3s AND 4v4s.

Secondly: I cannot play with someone who doesn't know the strategy. It's not that wise to exlain the strategy to a guy who's never seen it before while playing. Moreover Diego is not THAT skilled from my SUPERPR0+++ point of view, he was 98 in top100 players of all time; but since you're not that good I assume he looks very powerful. Anyway, Diego is "good" not because he has an awesome micro, but because we've played a lot of times togheter. If I remember correctly you had Domberman as your teamm8. Now, you want me to seriously believe you played less than 50 games with him even if you both have cics? eyebrow.gif

Clan: electronic yakuza

+
# 47squaak Nov 2 2010, 19:54 PM
QUOTE(^Zayron- @ Nov 2 2010, 21:33 PM) *

You can't really do this strat against an USA, as a pat drop in the middle can be devastating. (As I said already)

Um no the strat is especially good in U/C mirror. I don't understand what you mean by a pat drop in the middle.
If you mean in the middle map, around the bridge, to slow down the china rush, I guess my drop will come at same time so there is no way you can keep your dozer alive and complete the pat against 2 md's.
If you meant pat drop to middle supply, that's not a problem since we don't use them at early game.

This post has been edited by squaak: Nov 2 2010, 19:54 PM

+
# 48^Zayron- Nov 2 2010, 20:04 PM
I'll tell you in an example. (if I remember correctly some games vs iain and Adam)

(UC mirror ofc) Me and diego go for our strategy, he make a wf in his base and a wf at safe supply. They drop doz+2mds at our safe. Patriot > supply\wf. mds killing both china's and usa's dozers.

+
# 49squaak Nov 2 2010, 20:20 PM
QUOTE(^Zayron- @ Nov 2 2010, 22:04 PM) *

I'll tell you in an example. (if I remember correctly some games vs iain and Adam)

(UC mirror ofc) Me and diego go for our strategy, he make a wf in his base and a wf at safe supply. They drop doz+2mds at our safe. Patriot > supply\wf. mds killing both china's and usa's dozers.

Yes sure its total suicide then.

Your strat would most likely work against C+G since U+C is dominant in 2v2.

Altough you would probably have much trouble to beat dual china at a good level cause they would spamm gat/bm's from 4 wf's.

This post has been edited by squaak: Nov 2 2010, 20:21 PM

+
# 50BigDDesireN Nov 2 2010, 21:04 PM
QUOTE(squaak @ Nov 2 2010, 15:15 PM) *

I agree with Diamond as I'm the one who made up the early drop double rush U+C.
The goal is to rush China very hard. Usa drop md's,send rockvee and drop paladin while being on 1 supply 2 nooks. During this time his china allie goes for 2 wf on 1 sup and spamm gats/bm to kill the china very fast. There is not much you can do against such a rush.
Once china is dead, the usa player can base swap very fast and its like 2v1.
Too bad you weren't online in November and December 2009 when Deadclovvn and me experimented this pwnage tactic.

Seems like a pretty good strat, but it would be interesting to see how it would fair vs the strat im talking about. if your able to kill the china dozer with the MD then it would beat it, but if you dont succeed, a couple TH will kill the dozer and then bunkers will be up before china can get their. And thats when the double on your china comes. until they dont have money.

+
# 51Diamond- Nov 2 2010, 22:01 PM
QUOTE(^Zayron- @ Nov 2 2010, 19:33 PM) *

First of all, since you really want this: I'M FUCKING BETTER THAN YOU AT ANY MATCH UPS, ON EVERY SORT OF MAPS BOTH IN 1v1s AND 2v2s AND 3v3s AND 4v4s.

to write in capslock:

NO I ABSOLUTELY DISAGREE biggrin.gif

I consider you as slightly better in certain matchups on certain maps (1v1), in 2v2 I don't like to say I'm better, but neither are you. You underestimate my 2v2 skill.

Anyways zayron, nothing personally but what about you come back online and we play tons of 2v2's?

(I am not talking of a few games only)

Furthermore: thanks squaak, finally someone who shares my opinion(s) smile.gif

And to state the comment of DesireNNNNNNNN:
Ofc every strat has its weak points, but the "zayron strat" has much more weak points than one squaak described once again.
OK to finish this: different opinions, different strats, different players.... just come online and play. wink.gif

+
# 52BigDDesireN Nov 3 2010, 00:51 AM
I think thats opinion, i've seen the "Zayron Strat" which is really a strat that Me n John were doing back with NwM before zayron was born, a very effective strat.

Anytime you put Squaak and DC together their going to perform. The best USA and best China, they could make any strat look good.

You dont see many weak points in his strat? What about the fact its all or nothing, if that drop does not work, China cant live off 1 supply...

+
# 53^Zayron- Nov 3 2010, 16:23 PM
QUOTE(DesireNNNNNNNN @ Nov 3 2010, 00:51 AM) *

You dont see many weak points in his strat? What about the fact its all or nothing, if that drop does not work, China cant live off 1 supply...

What he said.

zayron strat

Take that Justin! laugh.gif

I consider you as slightly better in certain matchups on certain maps (1v1), in 2v2 I don't like to say I'm better, but neither are you. You underestimate my 2v2 skill.

Anyways zayron, nothing personally but what about you come back online and we play tons of 2v2's?

lol, k. I won't come online, I almost got no time to play with university and if I do, I play bfme2 :L Got nothing to prove and you would make new excuses anyway sleep.gif

+
# 54BigDDesireN Nov 3 2010, 18:04 PM
QUOTE(^Zayron- @ Nov 3 2010, 12:23 PM) *

What he said.
Take that Justin! laugh.gif
lol, k. I won't come online, I almost got no time to play with university and if I do, I play bfme2 :L Got nothing to prove and you would make new excuses anyway sleep.gif

what Gayron said

+
# 55Diamond- Nov 3 2010, 19:03 PM
No I wouldn't... I'm at uni busy with uni as well - but anyways let's drop this discussion. We think different, that's it.

+
# 56BigDDesireN Nov 30 2010, 04:32 AM
f0sh0

+
# 57trve^viking Nov 30 2010, 12:39 PM
QUOTE(Diamond- @ Nov 3 2010, 19:03 PM) *

I'm at uni busy with uni as well

good joke.

+
# 58Murder- Nov 30 2010, 12:56 PM
Tim, what do you have against Diamond-?

+
# 59trve^viking Nov 30 2010, 13:06 PM
"iam inactive for uni" = near 500 games in cw isnt funny?

+
# 60^Zayron- Nov 30 2010, 18:52 PM
laugh.gif I've never reached 500 cw games not even when I was addicted to ccg tongue.gif

+

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)