Explore GameReplays...

StarCraft 2

I apologize for my long afk

Reply to this topic Start new topic
# 1Paradox^ Sep 27 2013, 20:44 PM
A lot's changed in the past 12 months. Heart surgery, abandoned friendships, heartbreak, chasing after my dreams, traveling, and returning to school. I've been pretty caught up with everything, and honestly, my life's been like a storybook this past year. I just want to say that whatever happens from here on out, whether I get lost in life or or grounded and continue to post here, you guys were and are an awesome part of my life. The fact that I joined here in 2005 and continue to post, even infrequently, is amazing to me. The fact that I continue to be friends with you when I don't even know most of your true names or faces (*cough* greg *cough) is astonishing. I just want to say that whatever happens, as inactive as I can be sometimes, you guys, from the guys who were posting in the beginning and stopped, to the guys who missed all that and started (relatively) recently, you have been a significant part of my life. I hope Teh Staff lives on, but the day it dies, I will still consider it as big a part of my childhood as Star Wars or Lord of the Rings. But let me just say. A day may come, when the courage of men fails, when we forsake our friends and break all bonds of fellowship, but it is not this day. An hour of wolves and shattered shields when the age of men comes crashing down. But it is not this day. This day we fight. By all that you hold dear on this good earth, I bid you, stand...men of the Teh Staff.

Clan: Teh Staff

Game: Left 4 Dead

+
# 2IDKwhoiam Sep 29 2013, 04:51 AM
I feel the same way buddy! Good to have you back and I hope that things keep on for a long time to come smile.gif

PS: When are you coming out to Seattle? tongue.gif

Game: StarCraft

+
# 3Paradox^ Sep 29 2013, 22:32 PM
QUOTE(IDKwhoiam @ Sep 29 2013, 00:51 AM) *

I feel the same way buddy! Good to have you back and I hope that things keep on for a long time to come smile.gif

PS: When are you coming out to Seattle? tongue.gif

I was already there sad.gif I got really focused on the documentary and didn't remember you lived there until we were already in california. Would've been cool considering we stayed with my old roommate who was a dick the whole time and killed our vibe. We were there July 6th and 7th.

+
# 4IDKwhoiam Sep 29 2013, 23:19 PM
QUOTE(Paradox^ @ Sep 29 2013, 15:32 PM) *

I was already there sad.gif I got really focused on the documentary and didn't remember you lived there until we were already in california. Would've been cool considering we stayed with my old roommate who was a dick the whole time and killed our vibe. We were there July 6th and 7th.

Damn, you definitely should've swung by the very least. Oh well. How did the documentary go?

+
# 5DeadKennyIsDead Sep 30 2013, 02:12 AM
Apologizing for a long AFK on Teh Staff... huh.

Game: Command and Conquer 4

+
# 6IDKwhoiam Oct 1 2013, 02:36 AM
Ouch. That hurts inside.

+
# 7Paradox^ Oct 1 2013, 03:20 AM
QUOTE(IDKwhoiam @ Sep 29 2013, 19:19 PM) *

Damn, you definitely should've swung by the very least. Oh well. How did the documentary go?

Yea post-13661-1143531603.gif The first thing I thought when I remembered is IDK's going to kill me. It was one of those things where every night we didn't really know where we were sleeping, and my roommate had offered the week before so it never crossed my mind. The doc went real well, but I have a shit ton of editing. The trailer's here: https://vimeo.com/74173268 .

+
# 8DeadKennyIsDead Oct 1 2013, 03:42 AM
Looks awesome. I'm honestly looking forward to seeing the final result, even though none of your potential routes happened to cross through Wisconsin.

Game: Command and Conquer 4

+
# 9IDKwhoiam Oct 1 2013, 23:06 PM
Seriously looks great. Definitely let us know when it's all finished!

+
# 10Paradox^ Oct 3 2013, 02:52 AM
QUOTE(DeadKennyIsDead @ Sep 30 2013, 23:42 PM) *

Looks awesome. I'm honestly looking forward to seeing the final result, even though none of your potential routes happened to cross through Wisconsin.

I went through Wisconsin on another vacation this summer. My family had to hold me back from chocking myself to death with a giant piece of cheese........

... wink.gif

+
# 11JunkFood Knight Oct 20 2013, 03:39 AM
QUOTE(DeadKennyIsDead @ Sep 29 2013, 21:12 PM) *

Apologizing for a long AFK on Teh Staff... huh.

I mean right??

also I feel the same way paradox <3

Game: StarCraft 2

+
# 12IDKwhoiam Oct 24 2013, 02:03 AM
Oh shit. Hey man hows it going?

+
# 13Paradox^ Oct 27 2013, 00:24 AM
QUOTE(JunkFood Knight @ Oct 19 2013, 23:39 PM) *

I mean right??

also I feel the same way paradox <3

<3<3<3

+

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)