IPB WARNING [2] Use of undefined constant TOPIC - assumed 'TOPIC' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) (Line: 1143 of /cache/skin_cache/cacheid_55/skin_topic.php)
IPB WARNING [2] Use of undefined constant REPLY_BUTTON - assumed 'REPLY_BUTTON' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) (Line: 1143 of /cache/skin_cache/cacheid_55/skin_topic.php)
IPB WARNING [2] Use of undefined constant FORUM - assumed 'FORUM' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) (Line: 1143 of /cache/skin_cache/cacheid_55/skin_topic.php)
IPB WARNING [2] Use of undefined constant TOPIC - assumed 'TOPIC' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) (Line: 1144 of /cache/skin_cache/cacheid_55/skin_topic.php)
IPB WARNING [2] Use of undefined constant SHOW_PAGES - assumed 'SHOW_PAGES' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) (Line: 1144 of /cache/skin_cache/cacheid_55/skin_topic.php)
BTW Great CW Admin Team - GameReplays.org

Explore GameReplays...

CNC Generals

BTW Great CW Admin Team

Reply to this topic Start new topic
# 1THEDOM- Sep 24 2013, 17:56 PM
The month nearly comes to the end, 9 arīs open at the non-reported games section, 0 arīs solved.

Just wanted to say, good job admin team and good job community :-)

Awesome :-/

Non-reported games

Game: CNC Generals

+
Reply to this topic Start new topic

Don't like this display mode? Switch to: Standard

Replies: 1 - 19

# 2krew Sep 25 2013, 09:47 AM
Got a game I am about to file against Raptor. About to just play only GTA 5 instead of this wacko.gif

Clan: iWuB

Game: Generals 2

+
# 3Murder- Sep 25 2013, 10:25 AM
Don't let your bad experiences with Raptor, which everyone has, ruin it. tongue.gif

Clan: Digital Militia

+
# 4-WaRPiG^ Sep 25 2013, 10:37 AM
I seriously dont understand why people tolerate him. If everyone refused to play him he would have no choice but to just quit.

Clan: AnZaC

+
# 5Murder- Sep 25 2013, 10:41 AM
I am refusing to play him since 2 weeks, Warpig. He's on ignore and remains there. I'm probably the only one that does this consistently. It took him two weeks to report two games. One of them he didn't report at all had to ask his clanmate BLUEBULL. So I defo don't tolerate him.

I hope more people follow, forcing him to quit as you mentioned or improve his behavior.

+
# 6RoHaN^ Sep 25 2013, 11:54 AM
Why dont u ask Arcane to do it (no joke). AFAIK he solves ARs always in 2-3 days

Game: CNC Zero Hour

+
# 7krew Sep 26 2013, 12:47 PM
QUOTE(-WaRPiG^ @ Sep 25 2013, 04:37 AM) *

I seriously dont understand why people tolerate him. If everyone refused to play him he would have no choice but to just quit.

Yea, then he spams vs squaak, which squaak is dumb enough to spam vs him, and raptor gets lots of points, leaving me no choice but to play raptor for good cw points. Dan points system is good, but not with players like raptor and the likes.

Also, everyone dodge me in my timezone except for raptors.

+
# 8squaak Sep 26 2013, 13:50 PM
QUOTE(krew @ Sep 26 2013, 14:47 PM) *

Yea, then he spams vs squaak, which squaak is dumb enough to spam vs him, and raptor gets lots of points, leaving me no choice but to play raptor for good cw points. Dan points system is good, but not with players like raptor and the likes.

Also, everyone dodge me in my timezone except for raptors.

Raptor was one of the rare active players at the beginning of the month. Moreover his gameplay isn't bad at all, so that was a good train when I just came back. Of course he sometimes doesn't report the games immediatly, but the next day.
I don't really care about that, since I checked that the reports where done before playing more games against him.

If you were more active and organized a small tourny each day like it was said, you would have had no problems to find games and get much cw points.

Cw points system alone isn't that good cause it's always the one who spamm the most who wins. That's why tournies + bonus points for the winner would have make it much more accurate and enjoyable.

+
# 9krew Sep 26 2013, 13:54 PM
Yea sure, SQUAAK.

Raptors gameplay is only good vs players that take ages to adapt to, aka you.

Its been more than a day since i won, no report still.

organizing tourneys can only happen if people actually PLAY THEM. You are not 8 people in one squaak...

cw point system rewards players who spams vs top 10, top 5, top 3, and number one. The higher rank you beat, the more points. Simple. As normal, you're stubborn.

+
# 10squaak Sep 26 2013, 14:19 PM
QUOTE(krew @ Sep 26 2013, 15:54 PM) *

Yea sure, SQUAAK.

Raptors gameplay is only good vs players that take ages to adapt to, aka you.

Its been more than a day since i won, no report still.

organizing tourneys can only happen if people actually PLAY THEM. You are not 8 people in one squaak...

cw point system rewards players who spams vs top 10, top 5, top 3, and number one. The higher rank you beat, the more points. Simple. As normal, you're stubborn.

You're 5-4 against [10] clan this month, including 2 wins against zenefez, so you're in fact 3-4 against raptor, which means 4-4 if he owes you a report ??

Nice score Mr. Adaptation, very impressive.

Attached Image

About tourneys, there are usually a lot of people around 8 pm GMT, 6 people at least.
Cw system rewards the spammer, so if 2 mediocre players spamm against each other 10 games a day, and are equally skilled, they both will win a lot of points and get fastly to the top 5 if the other players aren't very active.
Altough these players are only mediocre.

Tourneys are much more accurate cause no one plays more games than an other one, and there are no possible dodges.
So its most likely the best player who wins, especially if it's BO3 round robin tourney.

+
# 11THEDOM- Sep 26 2013, 14:26 PM
But Squaak, u forgot about Raptors behaviour ? Thatīs absolutely not acceptable sad.gif

-EDIT-

I would have banned Raptor and there wouldnīt be any open arīs.

What a shame you guys made another big mistake affected by your clueless opinion consists of lots of prejudices.

post-13661-1143531603.gif

This post has been edited by ThEDoM-: Sep 26 2013, 14:37 PM

+
# 12krew Sep 26 2013, 14:31 PM
yep his best Match up with the only map he plays playing CCG and ZH ALL DAY every DAY. I played 4 games of CNC in 2 weeks, and manage to adapt to raptors bull shit after only 3 losses, then win 4-1 with in this week, meaning it took me 1 loss after a week gone (yesterday) to have full control over raptors body and ass rape him with no lube. It takes you a whole month to adapt to some shit player.

I played a total of 37 games this month, and still. have one of the best skills in the league.

It took you 20 games vs my china to realize that your stupid dozer/pala drop does not work on me laugh.gif

+
# 13krew Sep 26 2013, 14:42 PM
Oh, and squaak, hes clearly attack Murder and I by not reporting the games we win. Therefore, we have every right to complain.

lmao wtf, squaak your clan is only 24-20 and your guys are even spamming vs players like bluebull and zenefez too. Give me a freaking break... lmao.

give me a freaking expert badge.

This post has been edited by krew: Sep 26 2013, 14:45 PM

+
# 14THEDOM- Sep 26 2013, 14:57 PM
QUOTE(krew @ Sep 26 2013, 15:42 PM) *

Oh, and squaak, hes clearly attack Murder and I by not reporting the games we win. Therefore, we have every right to complain.

lmao wtf, squaak your clan is only 24-20 and your guys are even spamming vs players like bluebull and zenefez too. Give me a freaking break... lmao.

give me a freaking expert badge.

He flames me in every game I played with him and always started any discussion about reporting games sad.gif
How lame to talk about my dead bro lol...Just shows how retarded Raptor is.
He flames even when I didnīt say one word, ask Marco !

You guys are not alone.

This Freak should get banned !

+
# 15Murder- Sep 26 2013, 15:13 PM
Your personal attacks on Squaak are so unneeded, Krew.

If he gets banned every problem in the league is solved with one go.

+
# 16krew Sep 26 2013, 15:21 PM
I am a natural troll. Sorry.

Actually they are not personal.

And I am just being competitive. Its normal.

+
# 17THEDOM- Sep 26 2013, 15:30 PM
QUOTE(Murder- @ Sep 26 2013, 16:13 PM) *

Your personal attacks on Squaak are so unneeded, Krew.

I agree !!!

QUOTE(Murder- @ Sep 26 2013, 16:13 PM) *

If he gets banned every problem in the league is solved with one go.

Nope, there are still 10 unsolved arīs (not all concerning [10]) since the second day of the tourney, if Hater is really the cw admin (he is online every day here) he should have reviewed and solved them !

+
# 18krew Sep 26 2013, 15:32 PM
While it is indeed wrong for people who accepted such positions to bail out on it when its most needed, sometimes real life becomes more important.

+
# 19lionengine Sep 26 2013, 16:17 PM
I (one of the very few active players) would ask dom to do take care of the ars and ban raptor. (He is a good player, i respect his skills, but his not able to take responsibility. Which also means reporting games relyable) Would it be possible to make dom cw admin again?

Tbh I dont care much about opinions from players that are inactive. So i dont want to hear anything from players that are not concerned.

This post has been edited by tod.extinction: Sep 26 2013, 16:23 PM

+
# 20THEDOM- Sep 26 2013, 17:26 PM
I only would work again with a strong active partner like you, Leo or Murder, Krew, Marco or Scots... who thinks similar about a fair league and my new rules which are still part of cw.

+

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)