Explore GameReplays...

Supreme Commander 2

Need help about patch (save feature)

Reply to this topic Start new topic
# 1Kazemiya Jun 20 2013, 11:58 AM
Hi, guys, there is something I want to ask about patch...
I have been play Supreme Commander 2 and I am (always) interested with it's skirmish part, with unlimited supply I can play it as long as I want, taking hard blows from multiple enemy teams. Well I think I'm a late to play supreme commander 2.
It's really fun, but unfortunately there's no save features on the skirmish mode....
As far as I know , to allow saving during skirmish, I need to download it's patch through Steam.
As a note my Supreme Commander 2 is a downloaded one from torrent, with a cracked steam (I think).
So I think I can't download the patch through steam.
well... Is there anything I can do to get the patch (skirmish mode's saving feature)? or where I can download it? also which version of patch is it? I'm confused because there is so many patch but I cant find anything for save skirmish features)

Also I'm not familiar with steam yet, since my internet is extremely slow compared to other country... ugh... (yeah... don't ask how slow it's my friend get kicked all the time due to the bad internet connection)

btw thank you very much guys....
(sorry my english is bad , so you may find my word awkward)

+
# 2Reddev32 Jun 21 2013, 19:10 PM
QUOTE(Kazemiya @ Jun 20 2013, 11:58 AM) *

Hi, guys, there is something I want to ask about patch...
I have been play Supreme Commander 2 and I am (always) interested with it's skirmish part, with unlimited supply I can play it as long as I want, taking hard blows from multiple enemy teams. Well I think I'm a late to play supreme commander 2.
It's really fun, but unfortunately there's no save features on the skirmish mode....
As far as I know , to allow saving during skirmish, I need to download it's patch through Steam.
As a note my Supreme Commander 2 is a downloaded one from torrent, with a cracked steam (I think).
So I think I can't download the patch through steam.
well... Is there anything I can do to get the patch (skirmish mode's saving feature)? or where I can download it? also which version of patch is it? I'm confused because there is so many patch but I cant find anything for save skirmish features)

Also I'm not familiar with steam yet, since my internet is extremely slow compared to other country... ugh... (yeah... don't ask how slow it's my friend get kicked all the time due to the bad internet connection)

btw thank you very much guys....
(sorry my english is bad , so you may find my word awkward)

As its a torrented game im not sure what GR stand is on that fact in your post but considering the game on steam is only $10 when i last checked, But if your looking for a patched version on the game is probley the same way you got the game.

Hope that helps

Game: Supreme Commander 2

+

2 User(s) are reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)