Explore GameReplays...

Bad Company 2

Fighting on Heavy Metal

Reply to this topic Start new topic
# 21AnthonyDraft Jan 7 2011, 18:30 PM
I like Heavy Metal a lot. The only problem I'm experiencing is vehicle whores. Specifically Helicopter whores.
On one game there was like 5 people waiting for a heli when it's just took of the ground and when the pilot came out to repair it other guy just sits in his place and flies it.
That's what I hate most in maps where helicopter is available. People think they are very good pilots and after a minute I see them falling down.... It's rare to see a good pilot for me anyways.

Game: Dawn of War 2

+
# 22Zm0r Jan 7 2011, 18:43 PM
I would settle for an avarage one biggrin.gif
I suck at piloting and i don't drive heli, but i see a lot of people wasting a heli just to get to the point and capture it... Nice teamwork xD

Game: Heroes of Newerth

+
# 23AnthonyDraft Jan 7 2011, 19:00 PM
Exactly....

+
# 24dizzy Jan 7 2011, 20:40 PM
QUOTE(Zm0r @ Jan 7 2011, 19:43 PM) *

I would settle for an avarage one biggrin.gif
I suck at piloting and i don't drive heli, but i see a lot of people wasting a heli just to get to the point and capture it... Nice teamwork xD

This happens so much. And when people take the heli in order to capture the closest base (on Heavy Metal). You have the fastest freaking vehicle in the game! Get you ass over to B!

+
# 25Zm0r Jan 7 2011, 23:14 PM
People don't think. They play for 150 points, like that means something in the long run... That's sucky
But what can you do? Suck it up and try helping them later on when they need it. Same in another game i play - HoN, lot of tards xD
I got rly mad today on Heavy Metal, a guy camping with a tank like half a map away and randomly shooting... Waste of a tank and waste of a server slot

+
# 26AnthonyDraft Jan 7 2011, 23:35 PM
Well if he is trying to play an artillery unit, by all means.
But how useless was he? Like he wasn't moving at all? Just shooting?

+
# 27Zm0r Jan 8 2011, 07:46 AM
Ye, standing between base and first cap. He had like 5 kills by the end of the game, 5-0. They even caped our first cap and he still stood there randomly shooting. Only use he had was me spawning on him to recap xD
Srsly, guy ended up with 500 points while we had people with 2500+
We almost lost because of him

+

Enable email notification of replies |  Enable Smilies |  Enable Signature

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)