Explore GameReplays...

Supreme Commander 2

i call this the thread of boredom.

Reply to this topic Start new topic
# 21nothing exists Apr 20 2012, 15:34 PM
QUOTE(Cygnus A @ Apr 20 2012, 14:05 PM) *
I have only but one question: are you a spambot?

compared to the brilliance of your posts, i suppose.

again, not sarcastic,

This post has been edited by nothing exists: Apr 20 2012, 17:16 PM

Game: Supreme Commander 2

+
# 22Cygnus A Apr 20 2012, 18:47 PM
You dare criticize my posts after that post you made in the "good 2v2 map" thread? Don't think I didn't see it... I find it difficult to even call it writing. It was a load of gibberish surpassed in quality even by a child of 5 years old who misses at least 1 chromosome.

Also
QUOTE(nothing exists @ Apr 14 2012, 11:48 AM) *
i say the most foolish, pointless things and deserve to have various posts removed

I know that everything goes in the mess hall, but even I find it hard to bear you in here. Anyway, since you agree that your posts are well under any posting quality, I suggest that you follow your own advice and silence yourself.

+
# 23nothing exists Apr 20 2012, 18:56 PM
QUOTE(Cygnus A @ Apr 20 2012, 18:47 PM) *
You dare criticize my posts after that post you made in the "good 2v2 map" thread? Don't think I didn't see it... I find it difficult to even call it writing. It was a load of gibberish surpassed in quality even by a child of 5 years old who misses at least 1 chromosome.

Also

I know that everything goes in the mess hall, but even I find it hard to bear you in here. Anyway, since you agree that your posts are well under any posting quality, I suggest that you follow your own advice and silence yourself.

uhm, are you joking? i thought i was commending you.. not criticizing,

ok what i wrote in that 2v2 post that i think you're referring to which was deleted and now introduced, it is simply a point of view, which may have no credibility, there is no need to give it enough power to cause unrest, the point is that life is full of insurmountable problems because that is simply the nature of life, people can not be blamed for this. i was unaware that it could be offensive, but if you do find it offensive then that itself is reason enough, so i apologize,

anyway, if i am too stupid for your intelligence to bare, i believe you are capable of ignoring me or finding something more interesting/entertaining to devote your attention to,

i hope that at the very least, my poor writing quality could be written to be filtered through your wisdom, rather than you not allowing me to speak at all,

but as you wish cygnus, from now on, even in the mess hall, i will never post again unless i have your permission.

This post has been edited by nothing exists: Apr 20 2012, 19:49 PM

+
# 24DaemonicKnight Apr 20 2012, 19:01 PM
QUOTE(nothing exists @ Apr 20 2012, 18:56 PM) *

uhm, are you joking? i thought i was commending you.. not criticizing,

Me too maybe he crazy keyz ^^ (obviously trolling has gotten to his head and he cant read)

+
# 25nothing exists Apr 20 2012, 22:46 PM
but as you wish cygnus, from now on, even in the mess hall, i will never post again unless i have your permission.

you know what, bleep it, i can't remain silent, this is because my mere presence deserves your attacks, you are entirely correct.

so, continue as expected, which includes...

*excludes.....

bah, you know what, the war is already over, you are victorious already, before you even mentioned anything in the first place, congratulations.

well of course it means nothing to you*

This post has been edited by nothing exists: Apr 20 2012, 23:09 PM

+
# 26nothing exists Apr 21 2012, 12:39 PM
in other news,

deep in an underground uranium enrichment facility, a nuclear physicist sees the clock strike 1, so picks up his phone and orders a pizza, and then the music begins to play....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rb-JhM82xwI

+

2 User(s) are reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)