Explore GameReplays...

League of Legends

The Epic Tales Thread

Reply to this topic Start new topic
# 21ibplunderin Mar 19 2010, 06:41 AM
I think most of my epic games are playing heimer, even though he isn't a great champ he is fun to play.

Once I held off 3 people in mid for a good 5-10 minutes, somehow our team couldn't take down their towers though, even though they were 2v1 on the side lanes sleep.gif It turned out to be a 80/90 minute game with us finally winning after our team feeding like idiots at the beginning. There were two heimers and my heimer > their heimer.

Then the most epic moment I have had in a game yet is where I was on a roll in mid with heimer, where I forced off their twitch from xp/gold and eventually traded with ashe since he wasn't getting anything, then I forced ashe out of xp/gold range also. I had a nice little turret nest in mid (I had 5 green turrets, this is when you could get more turrets than you were supposed to though tongue.gif )

Anyways when Ashe hit lvl 6 she hit me with a crystal arrow, and their twitch and eve opened up on me while I was chilling inside my turret nest, By the time I got un-stunned from eve and the arrow and hit my rockets, twitch and eve were dead and I strolled out of there with 30 health left. It was the only time I have ever thought turrets were worth using, and was one of the most hilarious times I have had playing LoL.

Times like that makes me wish I would fraps all my games.

Game: League of Legends

+
# 22933552688 Mar 25 2010, 20:09 PM
My most epic tale, is when

I got my 23 - 1 with trymdamere,

it was a hard struggle, all the way, mid laining against a decent Kartus, but with superb micro, and awerness, I dodged his nub bombs. and unleashed the furry of 8xBL and spinning slashing him + mochkshouting him in the butt.

short story. I got my first kill at around 6 min mark, and had a 23 killstreak :3

+
# 23Nostredeus Mar 25 2010, 22:20 PM
long story cut short:

We we're getting creamed, they went for baron, I was fiddlesticks, you know the rest biggrin.gif

Game: Generals 2

+
# 24Jace Mar 26 2010, 15:19 PM
ive stolen baron was warwick before, the epicness of smite is mind boggling biggrin.gif

Clan: Knights of Ea

Game: Rise of the Witchking 2.01

+
# 25ibplunderin Mar 26 2010, 16:08 PM
QUOTE(Jace @ Mar 26 2010, 08:19 AM) *

ive stolen baron was warwick before, the epicness of smite is mind boggling biggrin.gif

When I used to play the rat all the time I used to carry smite (this was back when beginning dragon fights happened a lot.)

We would just go to our lanes and I would scope out dragon, then cloak on in there and smite steal the dragon. So they would get no experience or gold, and we would get group gold and I would go up to almost level 2 >.<

Then we were already farming our lanes so it gave us a nice little boost at the start... the enemies didn't like it. They all just thought it was a glitch that they got no gold or xp tongue.gif

Stealing baron with smite and cloaked is also fun, but I didn't do that as much as with dragon.

+
# 26FUzziBabes Mar 26 2010, 20:38 PM
Not so much epic but a little bit giggly:

Go down bottom mashing things up as ryze and at the end of a small brawl im left with no health running from a twitch with about the same health as me and a full health udyr. I'm running but I know i'm going to die, I sit there watching my cooldowns waiting for anything to be ready. Just as my ulti and rune prison finish i click ulti and go to finish twitch I die, had I of just hit him with my rune prison I would of got the kill sad.gif
Then to my delight as hes running away he gets finished off by about 3 minions! laugh.gif

+
# 27Feanor Mar 27 2010, 13:52 PM
No spam.

lol @ that story!

Game: Rise of the Witch King

+
# 28FUzziBabes Mar 27 2010, 19:23 PM
Just had a couple another giggly ones with ashe.

Little fight up top and blitz runs away, i'm heading from mid to top and from middle lane fire my ulti to the top bushes as a random guess, blitz dies to the arrow laugh.gif

Then just before they surrender, SaintaN is fiddlesticks and just gets caught by 4 of them where there first turret in middle lane was, i'm still running to mid just behind our second turret and fire my ulti. It hits all four of the enemies that are attacking saintan and he manages to use ghost and speed away from them with no more then like 100 health. Awesome laugh.gif
EDIT: Just re-watched it, I didn't stun four I stunned Annie who had her stun and the others appeared late whistling.gif

This post has been edited by FUzzeh?: Mar 27 2010, 19:31 PM

+
# 29./Cy4N1d3\. Mar 29 2010, 14:53 PM
Most epic tale: Ashe ulti that stuns two people (didn't know it could happen, but ya) within range of a tower, and they both die. lolz.

+
# 30DucKô Mar 29 2010, 15:32 PM
No it doesn't stun two people, just makes the one next to the person who gets stunned attack really slow and move really slow, it's insane lol

Clan: [FtN]

+
# 31./Cy4N1d3\. Mar 29 2010, 19:40 PM
QUOTE(Duck^ @ Mar 29 2010, 10:32 AM) *

No it doesn't stun two people, just makes the one next to the person who gets stunned attack really slow and move really slow, it's insane lol

Oh. Well i still got two kills off of it.

+
# 32Feanor Apr 6 2010, 22:11 PM
I just got this game, their was an Inhibitor destroyed at our side and we had the rest of the Inhibitor towers alive. Our enemies had two towers extra on each side (+ Inhibitor tower) and the mid had just an Inhibitor tower. We were losing but suddenly, we began to coordinate ourselves really good and we could take those towers systematical down starting with the middel one for Super Minions and then the rest. Quite epic biggrin.gif

Game: Rise of the Witch King

+
# 33haiyai Apr 7 2010, 09:09 AM
hilarious story, i was playing veiger, all my opponents were casters or really mana heavy, they didn't get any magic resist items at all. nothing like a one hit kill ultimate

+
# 34FUzziBabes Apr 7 2010, 11:15 AM
Sounds like when I was playing as zilean, the other team kept going for me first and of course as soon as I died I had popped my ulti and just got back up again, they never learned even when they were ganking me solo they would just run after killing me the first time laugh.gif

+
# 35Andybear Apr 7 2010, 14:19 PM
Making ZIlean ult himself is better than ulting that udyr or twitch right next to him.

+
# 36Jace Apr 7 2010, 15:24 PM
he has a point, ofcourse if you are focusing that much on him those other 2 are making quick work of your team

+
# 37FUzziBabes Apr 7 2010, 15:57 PM
Or you can stun zilean and kill him before he realises he needs to ulti ohmy.gif

+
# 38DucKô Apr 7 2010, 17:04 PM
Blacky one hitting Annie in the last game we played together was wub.gif

Clan: [FtN]

+
# 39Andybear Apr 7 2010, 17:16 PM
OHHHH ANNIE, YOU LOOKIN MIGHTY FINE THIS MORNIN BABY!

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH Ya, COME A LITTLE CLOSER

I CAN HARDER CONTAIN MYSELF HUNNY, COME A BIT CLOSER

OH GIRL IMA PRIMORDIAL BURST ALL OVER YOUR PRETTY LITTLE FACE

+
# 40ibplunderin Apr 7 2010, 17:44 PM
-________________-

+

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)