Explore GameReplays...

CNC Generals

VVSB

Reply to this topic Start new topic
# 1Opsnyder Feb 4 2016, 00:46 AM
Maxi, Spell and other Dutchfags. Have you seen VVSB - Den Bosch tonight? We're now in the semi final of the national cup, we 'only' have to win one more game against either PSV, Feyenoord or AZ until we might even qualify for the Europa League. We can't even play our games at home because we don't have lights and we only have 1.000 seats as we're just a small flowerbulb town of 13.000 people. I even used to play for them seven years ago when we played three classes lower, until they realized I suck.

The town is going crazy.

This post has been edited by Opsnyder: Feb 4 2016, 01:13 AM

Clan: MENTAL

Game: CNC Zero Hour

+
# 2Murder- Feb 4 2016, 15:40 PM
ROFL. Den Bosch really threw that one. Didnt knew they were from Noordwijkerhout..

congrats!

Clan: Digital Militia

Game: CNC Generals

+
# 3rarely Feb 5 2016, 13:50 PM
heracles>all

Game: Generals 2

+
# 4Opsnyder Feb 6 2016, 03:25 AM
I really like Heracles. They're one of the smaller teams in the Eredivisie, in terms of money. But this year they're one of the toughest teams in the Eredivisie, and they always play offensive. Sadly I can't understand your god awful farmer accents.

About the VVSB hype.. I'm already fed up with it.. It's awesome how far they've got but it's mostly been luck. Our town is currently flooded by the press who try to portray us as lowly bulb farmers. Which we partly are.

Clan: MENTAL

Game: CNC Zero Hour

+
# 5DesireN Mar 1 2016, 17:41 PM
SHUT UP ALLZ

Clan: Digital Militia

Game: CNC Generals

+

2 User(s) are reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)