Explore GameReplays...

Battle for Middle Earth

Disconnects & Cheater Topic

Closed Topic Start new topic
# 21y0shi Aug 19 2015, 11:07 AM
QUOTE(MythvMight @ Aug 19 2015, 11:00 AM) *

what on Earth are you talking about?

you were not playing and it wasn't Isen Mordor it was Gondor Mordor vrs Rohan Gondor
Orange I have to say I have lost a lot of respect if not all for you now in your duty as an admin, I think your incompetent in your role and now chatting rubbish.
Let me explain one last time so people like you can even understand,

Scop was Mordor vrs Gondor Rohan on Hali, he can do 2 things

A, run with Gollum to the left middle creep as Gondor will almost certainly either creep this or rush Mordor main, allowing scop to kill the soidlers entirely with eye or steal the warg creep forcing Gondor into early submission...
B, allow me to creep our warg and take the money for uber fast stables and then building the mill, allowing Mordor to be impregnable early game for defence and attack while I make horses to own on the field with eye...

C, Allow my soilders to simply kill 2 wargs alone while Mordor takes the money and the creep which he had taken anyway
meaning Mordor is again impregnable from early game...

Scop quit the game because he claimed the warg was all his, he didn't want to share and was being a jerk,

I can't do much if I don't have a bloody ally can I, but I played on and got upgrades and was just about to rush and
surprise surprise my gr dc so I changed password...

I reported Scop for quitting and waiting time and maybe his attitude should change but I think Orange you are not wise enough in tactics or fair enough as a admin in your duties, as I have said I have lost faith in you as the ladder admin entirely

Lol I think orange is reffering to the game, where he claims you were ac abusing. And Why are you making such a big deal out of 1-2 games, you'll never get rank 1 anyways, and being petty for a few bad games isn't exacly showing a great attitude yourself.

Besides this game being inactive as it is, who else would you suggest to aid orange with administrating the ladder? Theres hardly anyone left to do this job lol, and orange is doing okay afaik, sometimes reports are taking longer then usual, but seing as he is the only admin besides palla, its no problem.

And scop quitting is just hilarious and perfectly understandable, Im sure everyone who has had you as an ally must of thought about quitting atleast once or twice, ik I have.

Clan: LeGenD`

Game: Battle for Middle Earth

+
# 22MythvMight Aug 19 2015, 12:39 PM
You know nothing and as long as if they don't keep taking points from me for unfinished games that some arrogant French man quits because he doesn't get his own way.

The game will die because of people like you and him, who wants to play a game with players who just quit and say the creeps are all there's.

The point is I don't have to take that from Scop you or anyone else for that matter, what he did was wrong and wasn't even the best tactical option as I noted previously.

I can see that you like to get kicks from adding useless comments that may try to rattle me Yoshi but as I said
you do not know me, and you do not know how I can play either!

+
# 23Earendil Aug 19 2015, 14:02 PM
My last reply as BFME EXPERT (who is not wise enough in tactics) to this...

The mordor strat to get a rank 4 combo to defend both back mills is a strategy I would also go on this map against two FOL. That means he needs the whole creep because a rank 3 combo is a lot of worse than a rank 4 combo (especially against horses).

And btw Sam you can be really lucky that I'm the admin and not someone else wacko.gif
(I guess in the future you will get this by yourself)

Clan: Sons of Elendil

+
# 24MythvMight Aug 19 2015, 16:04 PM
I have said what I think, you are entitled to your opinion but I don't have to agree with it,

this topic got a bit heated so I 'm sorry for any unintentional drama and will now put it behind me and move on.

This post has been edited by MythvMight: Aug 27 2015, 16:04 PM

+
# 25Ternate_89 Aug 23 2015, 13:30 PM
whats bfme comming to when ganja-sama not playing... so bad

+
# 26Kerkyra Aug 23 2015, 14:21 PM
QUOTE(MythvMight @ Aug 19 2015, 16:04 PM) *

This is what >>>>
Scops Vrs 2 fol, best thing to do is let Gondor creep for fast horses take 2
mills after and kill soilders with gollum/orcs forward or go foes farm!!

Thank you for the advice but just for your information, you are wrong.

+
# 27y0shi Aug 23 2015, 14:35 PM
Just act as if your ally is your enemy, trying to steal your creeps. Normally thats what it feels like having sam on your team anywho.

+
# 28MythvMight Aug 23 2015, 15:46 PM
Wrong wrong wrong wrong wrong!

and I am however most definitely correct

p.s in which game did it feel worse Yoshi?
I like your Dinosaur picture, it reminds me of when mario was out in like 1988 which I'm sure the
children of the decade admired

This post has been edited by MythvMight: Aug 23 2015, 16:36 PM

+
# 29y0shi Aug 23 2015, 16:42 PM
QUOTE(MythvMight @ Aug 23 2015, 15:46 PM) *

Wrong wrong wrong wrong wrong!

and I am however most definitely correct

p.s in which game did it feel worse Yoshi?
I like your Dinosaur picture, it reminds me of when mario was out in like 1988 which I'm sure the
children of the decade admired

Just about every single game with you. And Im trusting scop in this, eventho I have no idea what you are on about, Im sure he is right.

+
# 30MythvMight Aug 23 2015, 16:54 PM
Ok

+
# 31IlPrincipino Aug 23 2015, 18:25 PM
QUOTE(y0shi @ Aug 23 2015, 18:42 PM) *

Just about every single game with you. And Im trusting scop in this, eventho I have no idea what you are on about, Im sure he is right.

That's a bit harsh imo. Sam mostly plays all right and have a good eye in strategies. I do agree with that mordor should creep the wargs. The lair is placed basically next to mordors base which means a really early cash-boost as opposed to if gondor would creep (would lose precious time because of walls + will most likely lose its only farm, as it's shown in the replay). The benefits of a rank 4 combo is obvious; mills gets pretty much untouchable early/mid-game and is also helpful in preventing RA picking off trolls.

+
# 32MythvMight Aug 23 2015, 22:02 PM
Thanks Pino I see your on good form recently wink.gif

With the creep, what people don't understand is that Mordor don't need it
vrs 2 Fol they can send Gollum and Orcs forward to either intercept rushing soldiers or peasants
and if they are creeping the lower wargs Mordor can actually steal the creep.

A steal at this stage is far better than combos because the enemy will be in the back foot straight away.
Although I may lose 1 farm myself, I'd still have fast horses and can cloak the hobbit to take my farm back next eye anyway
whilst my fast horses

Mordor could even share the money so if he stole the enemy creep he would get 3 treasure chests plus even higher ranked orcs for combos

+
# 33MythvMight Aug 23 2015, 22:15 PM
By sending orcs forward fol is pinned back anyway if they are creeping middle wargs Mordor can just take there lower or vise versa pick them off, they only have 1 farm also so
1 furn> Gollum> mill> pit> mill> steal / creep...Gondor rush horses for use with eye

I could go top warg but rohan would just stop me creeping it, I just feel a early cash boost for Gondor and a clever Mordor player can benefit as with 2 horse up and running with eye, ra pretty much useless anyway and by time they are out, Mordor has full base with a strong fol backup meaning they are pretty much solid...if the other fol are left to rank on creeps I'd lose out cos as I said, rohan can stop me at top wargs...I agree with the other strat, however I just think mine may work almost as well if executed properly wink.gif though Mordor would be strong and have a nice early economy boost and defence vrs knight, the 2 fol would screw me if they had crept and I faied, they can't stop me at our warg yet Mor can still intercept theirs

This post has been edited by MythvMight: Aug 23 2015, 23:26 PM

+
# 34Felixanius Aug 24 2015, 10:27 AM
This topic was not made for discussing strategies so I guess we should just end this discussion here or continue in another thread.

Still I got one point: I didn't read all and don't even know what map it is about, but Sam you talk about Mordor should steal the creep. Stealing only works in maybe 20-30%, so what if you don't get rank and money, your plan doesn't work out and Mordor has no eco boost and no rank. Ofc if Gondor creeps one and Mordor steals other its perfect but also unrealistic.

+
# 35MythvMight Aug 24 2015, 12:59 PM
Ok well maybe so but could just have a go try and steal it anyway and it would make sure they can't rush then either way...

Maybe I should just go top wargs but I don't like the idea of fol being aloud to just creep at will while Mordor makes
a combo

+
# 36Dunedain` Jan 29 2017, 18:32 PM
Nvm

+
# 37Dunedain` Mar 28 2017, 13:59 PM
Hi,
there are some fake draws with my names.
orange has not been on since last week & Idk other 2 guys , fischlisan & ira
i guess its not any harm for me but still i will report this & make sure.

Attached thumbnail(s)
Attached Image

+
# 38Earendil Mar 28 2017, 16:50 PM
There were also a lot of fake draws with my name in the past. But no1 have posted any games so I think it's no problem.

+

2 User(s) are reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)