Explore GameReplays...

Company of Heroes

Posterity Review!

Reply to this topic Start new topic
# 1Kodachrome Jul 11 2017, 08:14 AM
The declaration of choice

When in the course of human events there exist a time and a place that beholds the most urgent need for immediate redress of the very chosen destination of men and women alike, that has caused suffering for ourselves, and dumb anguish to our posterity. The time and place has begun before my birth and continues to haunt the existence of humanity. This formula of devastation and the very momentum of history which has been argued to levy war on humanity on all measurable levels, has change a kinetic human being, into less than her true potential form. Until this capricious specter can be transmutated into a peaceful form, and guiding principles that will extricate the human race from being ruled by passion, mistake, and ultimately force, we will indeed repeat its motion of ignorance for all time to come. If we do not have a change of heart in the present time, then we will stay in an orbit that forces us to make an appointment that reserves our time in the future to be a part of a scene of death and dismemberment. In this essay I will write in all meticulousness, and make use of the most intricate words available to me, as a replacement for euphemisms, in order to protect the youth from this sharp truth. In the hopes of changing the choices of all human beings to choose compassion, logic, and reasoning, I will say that I am equal to all my Embryothers and Fetusisters, and this is Posterity Review.

Let facts be submitted to a candid world

I would like to begin with a historical outlook and inner look at the history of us humans as it pertains to the subject of abortion and cannibalism. Yes, indeed there is no need to stall the truth any further. Cannibalism has always been with us, as long as abortion has been with us. This gruesomeness will be stopped by the power of choice, and choice alone. After this essay, and the adherence to the truth, in which I will make abundantly clear to everyone, we shall finally see a new day without this unholy hellish act. Let us use a simple logical statement to elaborate on this reasoning. If, we have an abortion from a chemical pill, which poisons the human Zygote, robbing this human being from the right to the vitamins and minerals, and natural home by obstruction of implantation of the Embryothers to the endometrium, which is the lining of the uterus. Then, we must admit that we have, by construction of the law of biology, killed a person with unique DNA. If this statement is true, and we engage in oral intercourse after this abortifacient fact, then we will in effect commit cannibalism. However, it does not stop there, abortions spreads cannibalism through the entire human world. Let us cross examine this truth now, as a means to elaborate on this gruesome and objective course of sexual action, which has caused homelessness for our posterity, and littered our entire world with the remains of the most innocent persons amongst us all. Who is engaging in this horrible act? Through research and development of the abortifacient chemical and hormonal kill pills, it can be argued that any person who is not just committing oral sex, but any person kissing the person who has performed this act, any person who eats from the hands that has marinated, wrapped, or rolled their food, and any person who drinks from the same waterways in which our posterity's DNA mixes with the universal solvent. Yes, to it's logical end, myself and all of humanity included are guilty in this supreme ultimate act of disgust. Through ignorance and lack of education we have all, as adults permitted this violence to continue without being checked and balanced. What proof is there to this claim, one may ask? The proof will be loudly pronounced when we develop Microbots, Nanobots, Picobots, and so forth, and send them out to survey the Earth for life. These robots on the micrometer and so forth of measurement, will identify all of the posterity that are dumped into our sewers systems, in unmarked waterway graves, in porta-potties, public pools, at public laundry washing machines, and so forth and so on. When will this happen one may ask. The answer is now, in the present time, at this moment of our shared consciousness. I assure you, there is no need to wait for these Micro Robots to appear to see this truth. How one may ask? The simple answer trumps all technology, and all future survey of life on this planet by these robots. Is it perfectly clear to any person who observes a scientific sample of a portable public toilet, and sees first hand a dead person in Embryo form? I say nay, It is not necessary to even conduct this scan of the Earth in order to admit this truth. This matter is simply found by detailing the point of origin of the genocide described above. That's right, it is a cause and effect problem that we have created by design, in which the spawning pool of all of humanity, is polluted and degraded, decaying and rotting into the sum of our parts. To reiterate this, I tell you the truth, there is no need to wait for a scientific sample, or a computerized sweep, or scan to admit to this observation, because it is by design and construction of our own invention that is destroying and littering the remains of our innocent progeny around the globe. We must come to this fundamental fact, that evidence is not needed, when design has already planned this murder and set it in motion. It is indeed not just beyond a reasonable doubt that this is happening, it is candidly before a reasonable doubt, laid out by our very own invention.

Now, one may argue that a miscarriage can also cause cannibalism if abortion causes cannibalism, as is described in the above statements. I agree with this fact, and urge humanity to improve the life support with in the womb to minimize miscarriages to the final day, which will come when we see this sadness go, once and for all. Granted, that both cases can cause ingestion of our posterity. The self induction of a miscarriage, only increases, and never decreases this putrid act. The truth of the matter is, we cannot minimize miscarriages by abortion, rather the former increases exponentially because of the ladder. Ergo, if we as a human race, want to stop being cannibals. Then we must stop abortifacient acts all together, and focus our time and efforts into saving ourselves and our posterity from any further miscarriages in the present and future times.

Clan: ArX

Game: Company of Heroes

+
# 2Kodachrome Aug 9 2017, 19:42 PM
Also, if you eat an Animal or drink its milk and then have oral intercourse it is in effect NecroBeastiality, and Beastiality, respectively. The time to evolve is now. Please, i beg you...

This post has been edited by Kodachrome: Feb 13 2019, 07:35 AM

+
# 3Kodachrome Oct 17 2017, 18:16 PM
QUOTE(Kodachrome @ Aug 9 2017, 14:42 PM) *

Also, if you eat an Animal or drink its milk and then have oral intercourse it is in effect Beastiality. Gentlemen, the time to evolve is now.

NecroBeastiality, case in point "Yeah last night my friend Natelie and I had some chicken curry and salad and then I took her back to my hotel and she sucked my dick and I doinked her lol"

Author, Brian Saizan French Philosopher and friend

+
# 4Kodachrome Oct 27 2018, 21:07 PM
They must know this, that abortion carries into execution the foregoing powers of child molestation, necropedofilia, pedofilia, and cannibalism, through the means of intercourse and oral intercourse respectively, thereafter. Notwithstanding the fact that the ancient way of child sacrifice is evil, and disgusting, the contemporary, socially accepted ways of child dismemberment is much worst, for the child is in bits and pieces, on a tray at planned parenthood, mixed with a motley crew of other posterity, in which some of these children, these fetusisters, have indeed eggs, which are mixed with the father's sperm, and the sperm of the child molesters of the community, in which the sperm has only one function, to find the human egg, and in doing so, causes conception of microscopic progeny, therefore causing abortions for not just one generation, but two. Under the Constitution, the act of treason, of levying war against the united states, must be proven by two witnesses. The two witnesses are the mother, in this case the Fetus, and the grandchild, in this case the Zygote. With this being said, the crimes against posterity must stop, for there are more than two witnesses to this act of treason, I myself being the 3rd witness, to this 3rd strike, and you being the 4th and the 5th and so on and so forth. Now, i ask you, do we want to allow abortifacient chemicals to not allow implantation for the Embryother, thus leaving this person homeless, and rejected, and ejected into our sewer pipes, and water ways, in effect causing homelessness? I say nay! The time has come to face the facts, we need 11 billion voices of the truth, the eternal minds of the 3.3 billion in the womb are with me, i am their savior, let it be that i save the rest of the 7.7 billion people outside of the womb, then the world will hear my truth, through 11 billion voices. If, my voice is ignored, then we shall continue to feed a buffet of microscopic babies who can be born without teeth, innocent and pure, to microscopic monsters spawned with teeth with the program of hunting down our posterity and to eat out their substance, and call it a choice that we have made. I tell you the truth, this is never my choice, in the case of rape, let the Embryothers be preserved through cryonics, lest we suck them out into a tube later, in which, like stated above, the fetuses's parts are in that vacuum tube as well as the sperms of the adults, and the fetuses eggs. Is it not better to preserve the individual rather than pull an arm or a leg or a head out of a vagina later? That is the choice, and clearly there is a choice of cleanliness, and a choice of utter disgust. Change this matrix of reality, and rebuild it from a new prolife, prochoice, construct, in which dire straits of disgust are no more, and the laws of self preservation, is supreme, for all time to come.🐵

+
# 5Jamin Oct 30 2018, 02:31 AM
Recontextualize dot-com models dynamically engineer efficient best practices appropriately deliver scalable initiatives assertively streamline plug-and-play niches competently benchmark revolutionary scrums compellingly strategize stand-alone sources objectively innovate best-of-breed total linkage appropriately provide access to economically sound sources phosfluorescently leverage other's prospective information dynamically seize 24/365 services rapidiously negotiate error-free e-markets

+
# 6Kodachrome Oct 30 2018, 02:47 AM
QUOTE(Jamin @ Oct 29 2018, 21:31 PM) *

Recontextualize dot-com models dynamically engineer efficient best practices appropriately deliver scalable initiatives assertively streamline plug-and-play niches competently benchmark revolutionary scrums compellingly strategize stand-alone sources objectively innovate best-of-breed total linkage appropriately provide access to economically sound sources phosfluorescently leverage other's prospective information dynamically seize 24/365 services rapidiously negotiate error-free e-markets

The Secretary of State is not above the law, where she acts as an agent of the President, under the direct orders of the President, she may not be responsible to the courts. However, she is also a public servant to the people of the United States, as such she has duties, which are assigned to her, not by the President, but by the law. In the execution of these duties she is independent of all control, except for the control of the law. The people can compel her to perform these duties, and if she refuses, she must answer to the courts!

+
# 7Jamin Oct 30 2018, 02:55 AM
Koda I wrote you a poem for your salvation.

Picture
Pleasant wombs create.
Incubated eggs text.
Conjugate sperms counsel.
Terminal oocytes envision.
Urban panoramas consume.
Resultant blastomeres copyright.
Economic policies rule.

+
# 8Kodachrome Feb 13 2019, 07:33 AM
QUOTE(Jamin @ Oct 29 2018, 21:55 PM) *

Koda I wrote you a poem for your salvation.

Picture
Pleasant wombs create.
Incubated eggs text.
Conjugate sperms counsel.
Terminal oocytes envision.
Urban panoramas consume.
Resultant blastomeres copyright.
Economic policies rule.

Copyright, some film that had this exact dialouge, the setting was a sunny day, and everything was in full order, each person had their square meals for breakfasts... Nothing was short, for God provided the full measure for this day. I dare not mention it, but such things must be told to set history on its proper course of truth, for which upon direct examination, and indirect examination, whether, infinitely cross examined by ourselves and our posterity, it shall stand the test of time for such a messenger of this event, to bear true witness to its manifestation in shared time. Now, in doing so, and for mentioning the truth, and not sinning by bearing false witness, i have come to the conclusion, after going through the cycles of balance, and what is truth, as Palate would say, well i tell you the truth, what i saw was this exact ssame conversation, on a short bus, during that gay and wonderful day, more gay than a sweet Summer's day, i would say. So peace be upon you, but never step up to this, because of you step up to this, im going to back you up, by smacking you the, fill in the blacks "F_c_"... up A_s_o_le... yeah you lose, hang man, i tell you what, i can tell your future, you see the person that came at me, like this, that wrote this... guess what, you are one OmegaNoob, you are of Nooble birth, you are Chobo, i am Gosu GL sleep.gif HF!, for a comeback shall never appear under these lines.

+

2 User(s) are reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)