Explore GameReplays...

CNC Zero Hour

Frequently Asked Questions

Reply to this topic Start new topic
# 1xezon May 15 2015, 07:39 AM
Please look at GenTool F.A.Q before posting your question.

Clan: MENTAL

Game: CNC Zero Hour

+
# 2^-%Rog_IR%-^ Aug 15 2015, 06:37 AM
How i can know some one is using map hack with gentool???
Is it possible?

Game: 7 Days To Die

+
# 3wysofakingdificeltreg Dec 31 2019, 09:39 AM
Почему играя в соло ген тул не снижает качество картинки, а играя в сетевую игру он все приближает так будто назад в 90е годы с качеством картинки 800 на 600

Why, playing solo, the gene tool does not reduce the quality of the picture, but when playing a network game it brings everything closer as if back in the 90s with a picture quality of 800 by 600

Attached thumbnail(s)
Attached Image

+
# 4xezon Dec 31 2019, 10:19 AM
Custom camera Height is for replay and singleplayer only to avoid advantages against players with standard camera heights.

+
# 5Ka$$aD Feb 17 2020, 14:13 PM
I have just noticed that the FAQ cannot be found at gentool.net homepage but only at GameReplays. As a lot of people playing this game online are not present at GameReplays but are still using GenTool it could be a good idea to place a link to the FAQ at GenTool homepage, for example via another tab where you have "browse data, explore features, contact" already.

+
# 6xezon Feb 17 2020, 20:38 PM
QUOTE(Ka$$aD @ Feb 17 2020, 16:13 PM) *

I have just noticed that the FAQ cannot be found at gentool.net homepage but only at GameReplays. As a lot of people playing this game online are not present at GameReplays but are still using GenTool it could be a good idea to place a link to the FAQ at GenTool homepage, for example via another tab where you have "browse data, explore features, contact" already.

It's all there. See Explore Features links to Gamereplays, and in the text is a full link to the FAQ too.

Attached Image

+

2 User(s) are reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)