Explore GameReplays...

Battle for Middle Earth

2vs2 Wold Tournament - Semifinals

Closed Topic Start new topic
# 21LATINO Nov 28 2017, 11:55 AM
Im not wasting my time playing 3 games again. Horse made a decision to change ally and posted in Gr. If his ally didnt know thats not my problem.

Clan: LeGenD`

Game: Battle for Middle Earth

+
# 22Earendil Nov 28 2017, 11:57 AM
Well horse messed it up. So it's up to alan and dune if they offer to play again. Otherwise LeGenD advance to the final.

Clan: Sons of Elendil

+
# 23sadixov Nov 28 2017, 12:04 PM
QUOTE(Dunedain` @ Nov 28 2017, 15:46 PM) *

wowow
sadi , rpo etc why you are blaming us?????
hungryhorse said that blue wouldn't be able to play the games so he will play with other mate so we agree to it, ofc we would ( we didn't know that blue was available )
so stop blaming us if you don't know anything at all.
Pino : i cant really play late games, orange comes late so can't wait for him always ( if its saturday sunday i can,otherwise i don't really play late games )

anyway idc if i have to play again, we will play again vs blue/hungryhorse if they want.

coz sule. Myth said he wont to play. U said it. And i said i want to play with rpo, what u didnt let me, coz rules. And u think its had enough to replacement player if one playe told u i want other m8, coz my ally wotn to play? In my case my ally said he wont play, but u didt let me, in his case he said his ally wotn to play and he picked other m8, and u played it

+
# 24Dunedain` Nov 28 2017, 12:06 PM
QUOTE(sadixov @ Nov 28 2017, 17:34 PM) *

coz sule. Myth said he wont to play. U said it. And i said i want to play with rpo, what u didnt let me, coz rules. And u think its had enough to replacement player if one playe told u i want other m8, coz my ally wotn to play? In my case my ally said he wont play, but u didt let me, in his case he said his ally wotn to play and he picked other m8, and u played it

What r u talking about????

+
# 25sadixov Nov 28 2017, 12:07 PM
QUOTE(Dunedain` @ Nov 28 2017, 15:49 PM) *

maybe lame tourney because you couldn't make it to semis smile.gif

No. Tourney lame coz u and alan doing it now. U made a lot of tourney here. How u can think its right.? Now u wont wasting ur time to re. Ofc. When its ok for u, its called by rules,

+
# 26sadixov Nov 28 2017, 12:09 PM
QUOTE(Dunedain` @ Nov 28 2017, 16:06 PM) *

What r u talking about????

What exatly u didnt understadn?
My ally Myth, he told u he wont to play tourney, And i said i take RPO than, U said no its not by rules wait sam or ask orange. Right? And now. When hungry wanted to replace his m8 even didnt ask orange about this. U let him to play this, Why ?

+
# 27Dunedain` Nov 28 2017, 12:10 PM
QUOTE(sadixov @ Nov 28 2017, 17:37 PM) *

No. Tourney lame coz u and alan doing it now. U made a lot of tourney here. How u can think its right.? Now u wont wasting ur time to re. Ofc. When its ok for u, its called by rules,

You are an absolutely idiot sadi
Horse made it official by saying in forums that he will play with other mate
We didnt know blue was avalible
Do u Understand????
Hungryhorse always italic for me and alan so we just wasted like 1 hour restarting gr's (u can ask anon he was there ) so cba wasting more time
Hungryhorse messed up not us.

+
# 28sadixov Nov 28 2017, 12:12 PM
QUOTE(Dunedain` @ Nov 28 2017, 16:10 PM) *

You are an absolutely idiot sadi
Horse made it official by saying in forums that he will play with other mate
We didnt know blue was avalible
Do u Understand????
Hungryhorse always italic for me and alan so we just wasted like 1 hour restarting gr's (u can ask anon he was there ) so cba wasting more time
Hungryhorse messed up not us.

No in this case uar total idiot. How he can made it official if even toruney judge and his ally didnt know that? How he can replacemtn players by himself deciding?

+
# 29Dunedain` Nov 28 2017, 12:13 PM
QUOTE(sadixov @ Nov 28 2017, 17:39 PM) *

What exatly u didnt understadn?
My ally Myth, he told u he wont to play tourney, And i said i take RPO than, U said no its not by rules wait sam or ask orange. Right? And now. When hungry wanted to replace his m8 even didnt ask orange about this. U let him to play this, Why ?

Its simple
If you know, sam said to orange many times that he will play.
And orange told us many times that give him time he will play, so i told you ask orange first if you want to play with other mate

+
# 30Felixanius Nov 28 2017, 12:13 PM
Well I agree that if Horse said he talked to Blue and that Blue can't play the whole week, Alan and Dune did nothing wrong. But if he just said he plays with Messi now, they should have asked what this is all about and why Blue is replaced and not just play the games.

Ofc its 95 % Horses fault but if I play tourney I would not just accept if a different guy appears on the other team. But then again, when he lied, it's not much they can do here and sounds like he did. I agree that Dune and Alan should decide if they want to re and I would understand if they don't want to. Otherwise if they didn't question the different mate its probably fair to replay it.

Chances of winning for Dune Alan pretty high anyway wink.gif

+
# 31sadixov Nov 28 2017, 12:16 PM
QUOTE(Dunedain` @ Nov 28 2017, 16:13 PM) *

Its simple
If you know, sam said to orange many times that he will play.
And orange told us many times that give him time he will play, so i told you ask orange first if you want to play with other mate

Ok, Did hungry asked orange? NO. Orange didnt know that. why u played than it? If u take cary that much about rules?

+
# 32Dunedain` Nov 28 2017, 12:16 PM
QUOTE(sadixov @ Nov 28 2017, 17:42 PM) *

No in this case uar total idiot. How he can made it official if even toruney judge and his ally didnt know that? How he can replacemtn players by himself deciding?

he said to us that blue wont be available for games so now its common sense
We thought blue told him that since he is his m8

+
# 33sadixov Nov 28 2017, 12:18 PM
QUOTE(Dunedain` @ Nov 28 2017, 16:16 PM) *

he said to us that blue wont be available for games so now its common sense
We thought blue told him that since he is his m8

No i am not talking about blue. I am talking now about rules. As u said when i wanted play with rpo u just now typed it. ''u should ask orange 1st''. Did u know, did hungry ask orange about this? or u just started to play coz hungry said his m8 not coming

+
# 34Dunedain` Nov 28 2017, 12:24 PM
QUOTE(sadixov @ Nov 28 2017, 17:48 PM) *

No i am not talking about blue. I am talking now about rules. As u said when i wanted play with rpo u just now typed it. ''u should ask orange 1st''. Did u know, did hungry ask orange about this? or u just started to play coz hungry said his m8 not coming

Sadi if you know im also a referee and i have the rights to make judgements
As you can see orange added my name in help
Even if orange was there i believe he would replace blue cuz hungryhorse said that blue cant play
I thought its not a big deal,horse wouldn't lie
About sammy case
I orange told me many times to give him time so i just did that thats why i asked you to ask orange first before you replace

+
# 35sadixov Nov 28 2017, 12:27 PM
QUOTE(Dunedain` @ Nov 28 2017, 16:24 PM) *

Sadi if you know im also a referee and i have the rights to make judgements
As you can see orange added my name in help
Even if orange was there i believe he would replace blue cuz hungryhorse said that blue cant play
I thought its not a big deal,horse wouldn't lie
About sammy case
I orange told me many times to give him time so i just did that thats why i asked you to ask orange first before you replace

"im also a referee and i have the rights to make judgements ' ye ofc thats why u can cahnge rules by urself, U again show how idiot referee u ar

+
# 36Dunedain` Nov 28 2017, 12:29 PM
QUOTE(sadixov @ Nov 28 2017, 17:57 PM) *

"im also a referee and i have the rights to make judgements ' ye ofc thats why u can cahnge rules by urself, U again show how idiot referee u ar

Why dont you become a referee?

+
# 37sadixov Nov 28 2017, 12:31 PM
QUOTE(Dunedain` @ Nov 28 2017, 16:29 PM) *

Why dont you become a referee?

coz i am not playing bfme that much as u, that long as u, and that often as u. adn coz i wont this, But if u referee its dont make u a god who can change rules if he want this

+
# 38Dunedain` Nov 28 2017, 12:34 PM
QUOTE(sadixov @ Nov 28 2017, 18:01 PM) *

coz i am not playing bfme that much as u, that long as u, and that often as u. adn coz i wont this, But if u referee its dont make u a god who can change rules if he want this

Its pointless to argue with you.
Orange already said its up to us to decide wether we want to play or not
so you shut up

+
# 39sadixov Nov 28 2017, 12:36 PM
QUOTE(Dunedain` @ Nov 28 2017, 16:34 PM) *

Its pointless to argue with you.
Orange already said its up to us to decide wether we want to play or not
so you shut up

sure coz u ar friends. u always right ofc. show to all bfme com-ty how faking idiots u ar

+
# 40Beterwel Nov 28 2017, 12:39 PM
QUOTE(sadixov @ Nov 28 2017, 14:27 PM) *

Stop crying, ur just angry that you got smashed by in your eyes inferior players. You played the games with Myth, your original team mate and lost. Take it like a man, better luck next time.

+

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)