Explore GameReplays...

Battle for Middle Earth

2vs2 Wold Tournament - Semifinals

Closed Topic Start new topic
# 41sadixov Nov 28 2017, 12:42 PM
QUOTE(Beterwel @ Nov 28 2017, 16:39 PM) *

Stop crying, ur just angry that you got smashed by in your eyes inferior players. You played the games with Myth, your original team mate and lost. Take it like a man, better luck next time.

y bwel. as u can see i lost against blue team, and what i want to explain here, blue should play 1/2, not up to Alan Dune if they to want play re, so u rly should shut up here.

Game: Battle for Middle Earth

+
# 42RP0 Nov 28 2017, 12:44 PM
QUOTE(Earendil @ Nov 28 2017, 11:57 AM) *

Well horse messed it up. So it's up to alan and dune if they offer to play again. Otherwise LeGenD advance to the final.

The only fair course of action is to void the games Dune and Alan played vs hungryhorse and zed k. The argument that dune and alan werent aware that Blue was available to play doesnt change anything. The truth is that hungryhorse behaved irresponsibly (i think his impatience got the best of him, though he is a decent dude otherwise), in trying to change ally not only without his ally agreeing to it, but without even having the courtesy to ask/tell his ally before hand.

If anything, going by the rules would suggest that hungryhorse should be banned from the tourney and Blue should pick another ally for the semifinal games. I on the other hand suggest that hungryhorse should be left of the hook this time and give him and Blue a redo(if Blue still has the nerve and goodwill to fight alongside hungryhorse).

It would be utterly unjust and equally irresponsible by the chief referee to move dune alan to the final without contesting any games vs Blue hungryhorse, even if they are favorites to get there nonetheless. Blue even signed the team up for the tourney lol. How can he be kicked from the team on the first day of the semifinals?! Its not up to alan dune to re the games! Its up to Blue if he wants to re the games with Hungrytroll or with someone else

Anyway, one can only expect poor decisions from a player(referee) who blatantly AC-s(onhost) and doesnt offer re...

+
# 43Felixanius Nov 28 2017, 12:45 PM
Maybe this discussion shouldn't continue with "your an idiot" in every second sentence. I think Dune explained himself for this Sadi-case, at least I can understand his actions and think further discussion about this is pointless.

+
# 44sadixov Nov 28 2017, 12:51 PM
QUOTE(Felixanius @ Nov 28 2017, 16:45 PM) *

Maybe this discussion shouldn't continue with "your an idiot" in every second sentence. I think Dune explained himself for this Sadi-case, at least I can understand his actions and think further discussion about this is pointless.

What u mean? 1 one reason why dune didnt let me to play with Rpo ,coz i need to ask orange about this, ok i agrue. lets play by rules. but here with blue he even didnt now this and started to play. i want to know just this. why

+
# 45Beterwel Nov 28 2017, 12:51 PM
QUOTE(RP0 @ Nov 28 2017, 14:44 PM) *

The only fair course of action is to void the games Dune and Alan played vs hungryhorse and zed k. The argument that dune and alan werent aware that Blue was available to play doesnt change anything. The truth is that hungryhorse behaved irresponsibly (i think his impatience got the best of him, though he is a decent dude otherwise), in trying to change ally not only without his ally agreeing to it, but without even having the courtesy to ask/tell his ally before hand.

If anything, going by the rules would suggest that hungryhorse should be banned from the tourney and Blue should pick another ally for the semifinal games. I on the other hand suggest that hungryhorse should be left of the hook this time and give him and Blue a redo(if Blue still has the nerve and goodwill to fight alongside hungryhorse).

It would be utterly unjust and equally irresponsible by the chief referee to move dune alan to the final without contesting any games vs Blue hungryhorse, even if they are favorites to get there nonetheless. Blue even signed the team up for the tourney lol. How can he be kicked from the team on the first day of the semifinals?! Its not up to alan dune to re the games! Its up to Blue if he wants to re the games with Hungrytroll or with someone else

Anyway, one can only expect poor decisions from a player(referee) who blatantly AC-s(onhost) and doesnt offer re...

The reasoning done by RP0 looks pretty fair, judging from the arguments given. Yes it sucks for Legend to replay games they won fair and square (AC's I didn't see), but was it not also their task to question Horse's rash decision? Just the opinion of an outsider, though.

+
# 46Earendil Nov 28 2017, 14:21 PM
wacko.gif oh dear wacko.gif
Alan, dune are you up to replay the semifinal to stop all this shit?

I don't force you to play them but I really encourage you. It would be a nice move by you and doesn't give any space for more accusations.

This post has been edited by Earendil: Nov 28 2017, 14:28 PM

Clan: Sons of Elendil

+
# 47Dunedain` Nov 28 2017, 15:03 PM
Okay we play but if we are unable to play games we still advance okay? cuz it was already hard to arrange games with others
Blue is really inactive so it might be a problem well whatever we will try to arrange

+
# 48Felixanius Nov 28 2017, 17:30 PM
My ally has to work late this week so we either can meet friday around noon or late in the evening, or saturday during the day.

Best is probably saturday during the day, you guys on then?

+
# 49^BLuE^ Nov 28 2017, 17:38 PM
QUOTE(HungryHorse @ Nov 28 2017, 10:12 AM) *

I apologize for my disingenuous actions for which I am deeply sorry and regret. Looking back I discern the misconception that lead to my questionable behavior. It was never my intention to exchange blue for no reason. I hope blue you can overlook my hasty and inexcusable actions. As far as the tournament goes I unfortunately am unable to influence any of the decisions made by Earendil. Blue I can merely offer my sincere apology.

HungryHorse

apology accepted. see you in game my friend!

Nice move from you Dune. But no need to redo the games.
The tournament is a fun thing for me, but now there`s some weird taste to it.
Our chances would have been pretty marginal anyway, I guess.

Tho I hope to see some nice games in the semifinals and finals!
GO Stronk! tongue.gif

+
# 50Fishy Nov 28 2017, 23:02 PM
QUOTE(Felixanius @ Nov 28 2017, 18:30 PM) *

friday around noon or late in the evening, or saturday during the day.

I should be good with these times.

+
# 51IlPrincipino Nov 29 2017, 10:41 AM
I can only play in the evening on Saturday post-13661-1143531603.gif. Unless we can finish the games before 10:30 am. I can any time on Friday/Sunday.

+
# 52Felixanius Nov 29 2017, 11:24 AM
Maybe night session on friday then, I cant in the evening on saturday or sunday. Or we play on monday evening, I think Ez works next week early again so he can in the evenings. But we can try friday late first.

+
# 53Earendil Nov 29 2017, 17:43 PM
Can you define late night? 😀

What about Sunday?

This post has been edited by Earendil: Nov 29 2017, 19:44 PM

+
# 54Felixanius Nov 29 2017, 23:03 PM
Ezra said around 1:00. Or we all get up early and play saturday morning?

I can't on sunday. So I'm fine with friday late or saturday early.

+
# 55IlPrincipino Nov 29 2017, 23:58 PM
I guess Friday then. There's a chance we aren't done with the games on Saturday morning when I have to go and that would suck. But I'm also fine on Monday if we are allowed to extend the timeframe a day.

+
# 56Felixanius Nov 30 2017, 12:05 PM
Or we just play next week if we can't manage this weekend. Not so sure anymore if I can on Monday evening but during the days I'm mostly free and I think Ez works early again so it would be much easier to meet. But we can try friday late first

+
# 57Earendil Nov 30 2017, 20:41 PM
mhm if we do it at Friday night you are sure that ezra and you are ready at 1:00? It's really late and I don't want to wait even more then.

+
# 58Felixanius Dec 1 2017, 13:21 PM
Ezra says he can around 1 and I will be there aswell for a little night session!

+
# 59Earendil Dec 1 2017, 14:14 PM
ok let's do it

+
# 60Earendil Dec 3 2017, 14:31 PM
We can play whole sunday. Monday from 20:00 GMT+1. Tuesday from 22:30 GMT+1.

+

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)