Explore GameReplays...

CNC Generals

What the

Reply to this topic Start new topic
# 1WaRCRiMM May 12 2014, 11:39 AM
fuck are these wackjobs trying to promote? At least take the fucken beard off! eurovision winner

Clan: AnZaC

Game: CNC Generals

+
# 2-WaRPiG^ May 12 2014, 19:50 PM
Confusion of mind, body and soul. Who are we? seems nobody knows anymore.

Game: Generals 2

+
# 3squaak May 12 2014, 23:10 PM
QUOTE(WaRCRiMM @ May 12 2014, 13:39 PM) *

fuck are these wackjobs trying to promote? At least take the fucken beard off! eurovision winner

QUOTE(-WaRPiG^ @ May 12 2014, 21:50 PM) *

Confusion of mind, body and soul. Who are we? seems nobody knows anymore.

Don't forget the political context of this if you want to understand properly.
There are european elections in 1,5 weeks (only election with proportional method for votes, so 1 turn only).
So the results will be much more democratical than any other election.

Basically with these sort of "European" promotions, they're just trying to test what's the limits. They're testing how far they can go in obscenity and still getting the majority of votes in the most democratical election.

Once the vote will be over and that they will win (cause nationalist parties won't ever get more than 30% of the votes with all the mass medias calling them nazis) like always, there will be possible for the european union to start testing new limits, cause the old ones would already be considered like normality by everyone and being against it would become illegal.
This way they can continue in their work to destroy the european identity step by step, but democratically of course.

+
# 4trve^viking May 12 2014, 23:48 PM
its just something to get attention, if you are different and people talk about you its always good in that business. its all over the media what a big sign of tolerance the win is and no one talks about the song, wonder if he/she wouldve won as a "normal" man/woman.
not rly my taste of music anyway and i think no matter who won i would think how bad the song and how annoying the singer is, that its a guy in a dress with a beard and the name of conchita wurst(sausage in german language) is so low level that its almost funny, like a perfect troll to the ESC.

btw, thats the best ESC winner/song ever tongue.gif

Clan: iWuB

Game: Graphics

+
# 5-WaRPiG^ May 13 2014, 04:13 AM
Destruction of identity, a major part of the plan. This is our problem in Australia, the only people who know who they are, are the original people. Its when you learn who you really are, that you discover what they really are, and its a discovery that seems so absurd, that nobody believes it. You have to see the truth for yourself to know that its true.

+
# 6rarely May 13 2014, 17:45 PM
Eurovision songfestival was 1 political statement....

U voting front nationale squaak ? biggrin.gif

+
# 7squaak May 13 2014, 22:01 PM
QUOTE(rarely @ May 13 2014, 19:45 PM) *

Eurovision songfestival was 1 political statement....

U voting front nationale squaak ? biggrin.gif

Yes I'm voting Front National when I get the opportunity to do so, since 2008.
Except for the presidential election, the most pathetic and anti-democratic one, where I usually just don't vote at all.

Altough I only share a part of their project, like :
- Getting out of the european union
- Getting out of the euro
- Getting borders back
- Stop any immigration immediatly
- Nationalizing strategic enterprises, or at least taking a big part of the shares, to avoid they relocalise to a third world country
- Avoiding that strangers can invest too much in strategical enterprises (like Qatar, China and USA's hedge funds do)
- Stopping with tax racket (especially for small or very small enterprises)
- Taxing big companies way more and cancelling possibilities of tax optimization.
- Letting the police actually do their job.
- Doing a referendum about reintroducing death penalty (they didn't do a referendum when the removed it in 1981 cause they knew the majority of people are favorable to death penalty). Just for information, illimited jail penalty doesn't exist in France. Whatever some1 do and how much people he kills, he gets 25 years maximum.
- Stopping with the "red judges", who releases criminals immediatly, by ideology.

But in an other hand, there are some points I can't agree with like :
- Doing the promotion of secularism to counter muslims (while secularism is in fact in France a weapon introduced by massonic lodges in the only goal to destroy the catholic church)
- They accuse immigration, muslims, corrupted politicians and lobbies most of the times, but in the same time they want a strong State based on the same republic (which is a massonic republic).
- From times to times, especially by the past, they denounced the massonic sect and its influence as the founder of the french republic, but they don't plan to ban it, which should be the project n°1 of any serious democratical politic.
- The party is getting more and more popularity and are invited a lot by the mass medias, making it look like they're not a threat for the current power.
- They don't use their mediatic time properly to really teach people what the real power is today.

So I think it won't change much if the party would get higher scores, or even in rank #1.
They have some very good points, but don't want to totally change the system, and I don't think the program can be a success without changing the whole system firstly.
The only real thing which decides me to go to vote for them instead of abstention, is that the dominant massonic lodge of France, the godf, always call to vote against this party, and also no members of the national front are invited by the sect to make some speech in the lodges unlike all the other candidates.

But I hope that people's mind will evolve in the way of real nationalism time after time.
Or finally the economical situation could collapse so much due to today's politics that people may realize one day that the source of all the illness is the revolution embodied by the french massonic republic and that we must get out of this ideology as soon as possible.

+
# 8-WaRPiG^ May 13 2014, 22:19 PM
Interesting, however imo destroying the catholic church would be a good thing. Its the Holy See, Roman law of persons that has the west enslaved in voluntary servitude. Like here in Australia, where we are supposed to live under royal law with anglican courts, but instead through bankruptcy administration, have roman curia courts. The European Union is the reformation of the Roman empire. Rome is the west.

If ye love thy neighbor as thy self ye do well, but if ye have respect for PERSONS ye commit sin and are convinced of the law as transgressors.

+
# 9-WaRPiG^ May 13 2014, 23:14 PM
The tripple crown. city of london, vatican city, washington dc.

+
# 10squaak May 13 2014, 23:29 PM
QUOTE(-WaRPiG^ @ May 14 2014, 00:19 AM) *

Interesting, however imo destroying the catholic church would be a good thing. Its the Holy See, Roman law of persons that has the west enslaved in voluntary servitude. Like here in Australia, where we are supposed to live under royal law with anglican courts, but instead through bankruptcy administration, have roman curia courts. The European Union is the reformation of the Roman empire. Rome is the west.

If ye love thy neighbor as thy self ye do well, but if ye have respect for PERSONS ye commit sin and are convinced of the law as transgressors.

The point is that catholicism is the real cultural cornerstone between all the european countries.
When you look at the situation of Europe just after the fall of the Roman Empire, that was a disaster. Barbarian tribes invaded all countries and so much people died that the population decreased a lot.
All the concept of civilisation collapsed and all the knowledge of the romans, directly coming from all the knowledge of the ancient Greece would have been lost.
But the spirit of the Iliad, the european soul is somehow eternal.

Catholism directly permitted the creation of France and the refundation of the Roman Empire through the Holy Roman German Empire.
Catholicism permitted to translate nearly all the ancient knowledge in the Middle Age and therefore the principles of the euopean catholicism are directly combined with the mind of Greek philosophers.

See the biography of Thomas Aquinas, one of the most eminent doctor of the church.
"He was the foremost classical proponent of natural theology, and the father of Thomism. His influence on Western thought is considerable, and much of modern philosophy was conceived in development or refutation of his ideas, particularly in the areas of ethics, natural law, metaphysics, and political theory. Unlike many currents in the Church of the time,[6] Thomas embraced several ideas put forward by Aristotle — whom he referred to as "the Philosopher" — and attempted to synthethise Aristotelian philosophy with the principles of Christianity.[7] The works for which he is best known are the Summa Theologica and the Summa contra Gentiles. His commentaries on Sacred Scripture and on Aristotle are an important part of his body of work."

Based on facts, you can't deny the Golden Age that catholicism has generated during 15 centuries in Europe, in all domains (architecture, music, art, science, ...).

The religious aspect is also an important thing to have for a civilisation with a high level of morality.
I think it's the only way to promote any morality in facts, cause without religion there are absolutly no distinction between good and evil.

The last aspect is also important and it's the social mission of the church, which was essential.

+
# 11-WaRPiG^ May 14 2014, 02:00 AM

Ah I have no problem with their religion its the roman law and banking.

Martin luther exposed the deciet of the the roman church in the 1500's triggering the split in Christianity. They trick everyone into disobeying the law of god which leads to slavery, voluntary servitude through Roman curia law, the law of PERSONS. a PERSON is not a living man or woman its is a fiction of law, a dead entity. This is why they forbid people from owning scripture, they didnt want people to know the truth, because the truth would set them free.

and Peter opened his mouth and said I perceive God is not a respector of PERSONS.

If you obey the ROYAL LAW according to the scripture ye do well, but if ye have respect for PERSONS ye commit sin and are convinced of the law as transgressors.

The KIng James Bible New testament, the surpreme law.

This is what I mean when I say nobody knows who they are. everyone is tricked into thinking they are a PERSON. You are not a PERSON you are a living man or woman, not a dead fictional entity. This is all biblical a holy war that has been waged for centuries.

ROMAN CANON LAW
3.3 Rights Suspension and Corruption
Article 100 - Cestui Que Vie Trust
Canon 2045
By 1815 and the bankruptcy of the Crown and Bank of England by the Rothschilds, for the 1st time, the Cestui Que Vie Trusts of the United Kingdom became assets placed in private banks effectively becoming "private trusts" or "Fide Commissary Trusts" administered by commissioners (guardians). From 1835 and the Wills Act, these private trusts have been also considered "Secret Trusts" whose existence does not need to be divulged.
Canon 2046
From 1917/18 with the enactment of the Sedition Act and the Trading with the Enemy Act in the United States and through the United Kingdom, the citizens of the Commonwealth and the United States became effectively "enemies of the state" and "aliens" which in turn converted the "Fide Commissary" private secret trusts to "Foreign Situs" (Private International) Trusts.
Canon 2047
In 1931, the Roman Cult, also known as the Vatican created the Bank for International Settlements for the control of claimed property of associated private central banks around the world. Upon the deliberate bankruptcy of most countries, private central banks were installed as administrators and the global Cestui Que Vie/Foreign Situs Trust system was implemented from 1933 onwards.
Canon 2048
Since 1933, when a child is borne in a State(Estate) under inferior Roman law, three (3) Cestui Que (Vie) Trusts are created upon certain presumptions, specifically designed to deny the child forever any rights of Real Property, any Rights as a Free Person and any Rights to be known as man and woman rather than a creature or animal, by claiming and possessing their Soul or Spirit.
Canon 2049
Since 1933, upon a new child being borne, the Executors or Administrators of the higher Estate willingly and knowingly convey the beneficial entitlements of the child as Beneficiary into the 1st Cestui Que(Vie) Trust in the form of a Registry Number by registering the Name, thereby also creating the Corporate Person and denying the child any rights as an owner of Real Property.
Canon 2050
Since 1933, when a child is borne, the Executors or Administrators of the higher Estate knowingly and willingly claim the baby as chattel to the Estate. The slave baby contract is then created by honoring the ancient tradition of either having the ink impression of the feet of the baby onto the live birth record, or a drop of its blood as well as tricking the parents to signing the baby away through the deceitful legal meanings on the live birth record. This live birth record as a promissory note is converted into a slave bond sold to the private reserve bank of the estate and then conveyed into a 2nd and separate Cestui Que (Vie) Trust per child owned by the bank. Upon the promissory note reaching maturity and the bank being unable to “seize” the slave child, a maritime lien is lawfully issued to “salvage” the lost property and itself monetized as currency issued in series against the Cestui Que (Vie) Trust.
Canon 2051
Each Cestui Que Vie Trust created since 1933 represents one of the 3 Crowns representing the 3 claims of property of the Roman Cult, being Real Property, Personal Property and Ecclesiastical Property and the denial of any rights to men and women, other than those chosen as loyal members of the society and as Executors and Administrators.
Canon 2052
The Three (3) Cestui Que Vie Trusts are the specific denial of rights of Real Property, Personal Property and Ecclesiastical Property for most men and women, corresponds exactly to the three forms of law available to the Galla of the Bar Association Courts. The first form of law is corporate commercial law is effective because of the 1st Cestui Que Vie Trust. The second form of law is maritime and trust law is effective because of the 2nd Cestui Que Vie Trust. The 3rd form of law is Talmudic and Roman Cult law is effective because of the 3rd Cestui Que Vie Trust of Baptism.
Canon 2053
The Birth Certificate issued under Roman Law represents the modern equivalent to the Settlement Certificates of the 17th century and signifies the holder as a pauper and effectively a Roman Slave. The Birth Certificate has no direct relationship to the private secret trusts controlled by the private banking network, nor can it be used to force the administration of a state or nation to divulge the existence of these secret trusts.
Canon 2054
As the Cestui Que Vie Trusts are created as private secret trusts on multiple presumptions including the ongoing bankruptcy of certain national estates, they remain the claimed private property of the Roman Cult banks and therefore cannot be directly claimed or used.
Canon 2055
While the private secret trusts of the private central banks cannot be directly addressed, they are still formed on certain presumptions of law including claimed ownership of the name, the body, the mind and soul of infants, men and women. Each and every man and woman has the absolute right to rebuke and reject such false presumptions as a member of One Heaven and holder of their own title.
Canon 2056
Given the private secret trusts of the private central banks are created on false presumptions, when a man or woman makes clear their Live Borne Record and claim over their own name, body, mind and soul, any such trust based on such false presumptions ceases to have any property.
Canon 2057
Any Administrator or Executor that refuses to immediately dissolve a Cestui Que (Vie) Trust, upon a Person establishing their status and competency, is guilty of fraud and fundamental breach of their fiduciary duties requiring their immediate removal and punishment.

+
# 12xen0 May 26 2014, 11:06 AM
You guys gotta ease up on on the yay yay wink.gif

Game: Hardware

+
# 13WaRCRiMM May 26 2014, 12:40 PM
Way too expensive here tongue.gif

+
# 14-WaRPiG^ May 27 2014, 00:09 AM
I dont need it, I get off on history.

btw the Cestui Que Vie Trusts are your birth cirtificates. How does it feel to be owned by the Vatican. Like litterally owned. biggrin.gif

You are born and then you are immediately killed in law. Through your birth certificate you represent a deceased estate. So your existing in the afterlife right now. You are living your death, bofore you die lol. Zombies everywhere, the living dead. Haha and they dont know they are dead. tongue.gif

+
# 15WaRCRiMM May 27 2014, 06:29 AM
Nobody owns me mate.

+
# 16-WaRPiG^ May 27 2014, 19:59 PM
Haha, I know where your coming from, but do you really beleive that? Try telling that to the police officer that stop your from going about your business for no reason other than to get you to put a plastic tube in your mouth and blow in his device, and threaten you with arrest, and detention against your will, while wearing a gun if you refuse (technically rape). And remember this, he is upholding codes/statutes not real law. You havnt broken a real law unless you have harmed another man or caused him loss.

+
# 17xen0 Jun 5 2014, 03:44 AM
Educate these nobs Trev in the real way of the metal viking, true Armon style.

Game: Hardware

+
# 18WaRCRiMM Jun 5 2014, 07:57 AM
Mate,we need government or else we'll just end up like some third world cesspool. Have you left Tassie piggy? Trust me,I've traveled to many places around the world and anywhere you go where the government is weak,you have a shitty ass country.
With regard to taxes, I know,it sucks but mate we all have to chip in for the betterment of our nation.
Don't think i like gov,i fucken hate big gov telling us what to do and what not. But I've seen the alternative and trust me-it aint pretty.
I think that girl in the video means well and there's a lot of truth to what she says but she doesn't seriously think about the alternative.

+
# 19-WaRPiG^ Jun 5 2014, 19:50 PM
No we need a peoples parliament to serve the people, with the people as the authority under God, and a Monarch as defender of faith, as stated in our constitution of 1900. That parliament is being occupied by a defacto government through fraudulant bankruptcy administration. a King does not tax his people he taxes strangers.

This post has been edited by -WaRPiG^: Jun 5 2014, 19:53 PM

+
# 20WaRCRiMM Jun 6 2014, 05:04 AM
Wealthy land owners always paid tax. Now that title has just been transferred to working people. I haven't got a clue about who's who in parliament or if it's occupied or not, but nonetheless it's still a form of government. What you mentioned Sounds cool though....parliament for the people by the people smile.gif. Won't happen in our lifetime where politicians don't lie and actually work for US (the people).

+

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)