Explore GameReplays...

Supreme Commander 2

My new group

Reply to this topic Start new topic
# 1DaemonicKnight Aug 6 2011, 22:21 PM
I have made a group for people who agrees with me about cybran and uef being op and aeon being up. Please every1 join this group and tell ur friends about it. The faster gpg sees the group the better.

http://steamcommunity.com/groups/aeonisup

This post has been edited by DaemonicKnight: Aug 6 2011, 22:28 PM

Game: Supreme Commander 2

+
# 2splattedone Aug 6 2011, 23:16 PM
If this is a joke, it's been going on far too long to be funny anymore. If you're serious, then I'm ashamed to have lost multiple times to someone with such a bad grasp of the game's balance, even if I was using the UNDERPOWERED Cybran at the time.

Have we really regressed this far in our assessment of balance? UEF and Cybran were thought to be OP up until, say, a month or two after release, when people figured out how to dodge arty. Does tank spam lose to arty spam? Cry me a river - you have so many options other than "build tanks, slam into opponent, repeat." Have you used shotjas? They annihilate both UEF and Cybran armies. Aeon air is arguably the best vs land. You have tmls, good early com research, and teleport. Aeon is not UP. If you think they are, you're an idiot.

+
# 3DaemonicKnight Aug 7 2011, 00:33 AM
QUOTE(splattedone @ Aug 6 2011, 23:16 PM) *

If this is a joke, it's been going on far too long to be funny anymore. If you're serious, then I'm ashamed to have lost multiple times to someone with such a bad grasp of the game's balance, even if I was using the UNDERPOWERED Cybran at the time.

Have we really regressed this far in our assessment of balance? UEF and Cybran were thought to be OP up until, say, a month or two after release, when people figured out how to dodge arty. Does tank spam lose to arty spam? Cry me a river - you have so many options other than "build tanks, slam into opponent, repeat." Have you used shotjas? They annihilate both UEF and Cybran armies. Aeon air is arguably the best vs land. You have tmls, good early com research, and teleport. Aeon is not UP. If you think they are, you're an idiot.

Dont even get me started on how u guys didnt see how badly aeon was up before shotjas.

+
# 4splattedone Aug 7 2011, 01:40 AM
QUOTE(DaemonicKnight @ Aug 6 2011, 20:33 PM) *

Dont even get me started on how u guys didnt see how badly aeon was up before shotjas.

Dont even get me started on how u guys don't seem to have the basic level of micro to dodge arty shots.

Oh, I just remembered something - harvogs! They are incredible against Cybran; if micro'ed well, they outrange loyalists and will never be touched by brackmen! But wait, you couldn't possibly micro and therefore Aeon is UP post-13661-1143531603.gif.

But don't bother refuting my arguments. Just go on believing that Aeon has the short end of the stick so you can justify losing to my Cybran. After all, it's not your fault; Cybran is OP!

+
# 5Birk Aug 7 2011, 11:43 AM
Moved to mess.

Game: Supreme Commander

+
# 6DaemonicKnight Aug 14 2011, 15:05 PM
QUOTE(splattedone @ Aug 7 2011, 01:40 AM) *

you can justify losing to my Cybran. After all, it's not your fault; Cybran is OP!

Exactly!

+

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)