IPB WARNING [2] Use of undefined constant TOPIC - assumed 'TOPIC' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) (Line: 1143 of /cache/skin_cache/cacheid_55/skin_topic.php)
IPB WARNING [2] Use of undefined constant REPLY_BUTTON - assumed 'REPLY_BUTTON' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) (Line: 1143 of /cache/skin_cache/cacheid_55/skin_topic.php)
IPB WARNING [2] Use of undefined constant FORUM - assumed 'FORUM' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) (Line: 1143 of /cache/skin_cache/cacheid_55/skin_topic.php)
IPB WARNING [2] Use of undefined constant TOPIC - assumed 'TOPIC' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) (Line: 1144 of /cache/skin_cache/cacheid_55/skin_topic.php)
IPB WARNING [2] Use of undefined constant SHOW_PAGES - assumed 'SHOW_PAGES' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) (Line: 1144 of /cache/skin_cache/cacheid_55/skin_topic.php)
Overwatch Game Characters - GameReplays.org

Explore GameReplays...

Overwatch

Overwatch Game Characters

Reply to this topic Start new topic
# 1RRcabal Jan 3 2016, 18:28 PM
Everyone on GameReplays.org seems to like Tracer alot, but what about the others, like for me personally Reaper is so cool, 2 shot shotguns. smile.gif

Game: CNC Tiberian Dawn Remastered

+
Reply to this topic Start new topic

Don't like this display mode? Switch to: Standard

Replies: 

# 2Onyx Jan 4 2016, 04:29 AM
Yeah, also there is a selected amount of heroes you can play. If you've played TF2 it's similar in that aspect. However I assume there will be a bunch of customizations like TF2

Game: Graphics

+
# 3RRcabal Jan 4 2016, 05:01 AM
QUOTE(Onyx @ Jan 3 2016, 20:29 PM) *

Yeah, also there is a selected amount of heroes you can play. If you've played TF2 it's similar in that aspect. However I assume there will be a bunch of customizations like TF2

Well TF2 when I started playing it, everything (Heroes, and Maps) were available to the gaming public, I hinestly never saw anything that was only a selected amount of maps and Heroes to play.

Game: CNC Tiberian Dawn Remastered

+

Don't like this display mode? Switch to: Standard

Posts in this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)