Explore GameReplays...

Tiberium Alliances

Ask the Developer GOGOGOGOGO!

Reply to this topic Start new topic
# 1methuselah Jul 7 2015, 19:48 PM
Ask the Developer Lives!!!

Post your questions here, win free funds!

Clan: GameReplays.org

Game: Generals 2

+
# 2DGA_Sauron Jul 7 2015, 20:45 PM
Do the developers play Tiberium Alliances in their free time? biggrin.gif

+
# 3leo7044 Jul 7 2015, 22:10 PM
Will the maximum level of 65 ever increased?

Game: Tiberium Alliances

+
# 4smash-N-crabs Jul 8 2015, 06:24 AM
Do the devs use "off the shelf" PCs, or do they build their own?
If they build their own what are the specs?

+
# 5MefMefril Jul 9 2015, 09:38 AM
Regularly we see "pissed off" or angry players on the main forum. What do the devs think about the people who get angry about a particular aspect of a game, whether it be the storyline, customization, gameplay, and so on. Do they take it personally, completely ignore it, work with it?

+
# 6KukMack Jul 9 2015, 12:52 PM
Hi. Will you add Forgotten attacks to the older worlds? Will you review community made addons? There are a lot of features that need to be added to the game, such as "battle simulator" or "send all resources to any base". Repair time in crates? Thanks.

+
# 7ChrystyanB Jul 9 2015, 15:42 PM
these layouts disappear once we plant over it our VMC or they are moved to another part of the world?

+
# 8mcwebtree Jul 9 2015, 17:24 PM
Is there any chance of being able to tag bases. Visible only within our alliance, but attached to a given base.

So for example if I wanted a certain set of bases killing I could put a note against each base saying Kill Me. Or if I had found a great farm base I wanted to keep I could tag it saying "Mac's Farm base, 65mRP" or something similar. Or even if you wanted to reserve a layout from a base for your next base you could tag it as "Dave's 7th base layout!"

There are so many posibilities, it would be great and would only require the ability to tag a single text string to a base, per alliance...

+
# 9methuselah Jul 9 2015, 18:05 PM
Lot's of good questions so far keep it up! And some old friends wub.gif

+
# 10oshn Jul 9 2015, 19:39 PM
********************************************************************************
Will there be a new army? users would love to have a new set of attack devices, new armies update,,, but if that's too much to ask then would be this: When the forgotten would be able to move their bases, form alliances and chase us? as we do when we are on a fight against other alliance. That would be AWESOME!!!!!!!!

This post has been edited by oshn: Jul 10 2015, 20:57 PM

+
# 11vladyclaros Jul 11 2015, 13:26 PM
At some point we can play with the forgotten ?

+
# 12Kissjon Jul 17 2015, 06:16 AM
Many players wish they could take their old accounts from old worlds and move them intact, ( supplies and current level of bases ), to a new and higher level world with a new and fresh fortress to win. The " merge button ", was coined to describe the mechanics of joining these worlds. A filter like the one used for the WCS will only allow those with an offense of sufficient level to join that world. With only very high level accounts starting that world, it kinda makes it a champion server all its own.

My question is:

Now that Envision Entertainment, ( and some of the original developers of TA ), has taken the reigns, will any effort be made to try and make the " merge button ", a reality ?

Some of these new worlds could have an objective different than taking the fortress for example, and give the new content many players have expressed an interest in.

Sincerely, ( and a warm welcome to Envision ),
kj

+
# 13phantom9399 Jul 24 2015, 02:30 AM
When will we see the Scrin?

Game: Kanes Wrath

+
# 14Sinnersis Jul 24 2015, 18:50 PM
Are we ever likely to see a second tier of offense / defense upgrades (research)?

Would / have building upgrades (research) ever been considered? (e.g. Support structure upgrade to enable them to fire on attacking units within a 3.5 radius).

Will we ever see new base icons for level 45+ bases, or even a special icon for bases that reach level 65?

Game: Supreme Commander 2

+
# 15methuselah Jul 28 2015, 20:25 PM
This edition of Ask the Developer is now closed. The GameReplays staff will review the questions for the best ones and submit those to Envision for answers. When we get those answers we'll publish them, award the winners with their TA funds and their answers, and we'll start another round!

Thank you Commanders, see you on the battlefield!

+
# 16methuselah Aug 18 2015, 17:57 PM
Ask the Developer Winners Annouced!

Congrats to all of our winners, well done! Check your inboxes for your winnings, the rest of you get your questions ready for the next version.

Enjoy!

+
# 17poltershpak Aug 18 2015, 21:47 PM
I'm just a little late. Will you give this thread a go later?

Game: Company of Heroes

+
# 18MefMefril Aug 20 2015, 00:31 AM
Congrats to the other winners smile.gif and thx GR biggrin.gif

+
# 19methuselah Aug 20 2015, 14:19 PM
QUOTE(poltershpak @ Aug 18 2015, 16:47 PM) *
I'm just a little late. Will you give this thread a go later?

You can count on it. We'll launch another iteration of accepting questions in the next week or two and you'll get a chance then to win!

QUOTE(MefMefril @ Aug 19 2015, 19:31 PM) *
Congrats to the other winners smile.gif and thx GR biggrin.gif

Congratulations to you and you are most welcome!

+
# 20necaxa Aug 21 2015, 09:20 AM
QUOTE(phantom9399 @ Jul 23 2015, 21:30 PM) *

When will we see the Scrin?

+100000

Game: Command and Conquer 3

+

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)