Explore GameReplays...

Battle for Middle Earth

Bfme still alive?

Reply to this topic Start new topic
# 1feary Jul 17 2010, 04:22 AM
Hey guys! I recently found my Bfme CD and just thought I'd set it up on my computer again and see if there are still people playing. I was kinda surprised that there are still a few active players left. Therefore I played a few matches and now I'm addicted again biggrin.gif

Is there still anyone of you playing? I signed up for the mentee program and see how that goes. I'm playing sooo bad right now, I need lots of training smile.gif
I hope you guys are all doing well!

Cheers,

feary

This post has been edited by feary: Jul 17 2010, 04:22 AM

Clan: [Wise]

Game: Battle for Middle Earth

+
# 2Artistic Jul 17 2010, 07:24 AM
Hey feary, its been a while since ive seen you here smile.gif. I havent played bfme in a long time and i dont think many of us are active anymore. However, Seek is still ladder admin for bfme (so dont cheat! tongue.gif) and i expect he still plays a bit. I also know that messanjah has never stopped playing bfme. I havent seen him in a while though, so i dont know if anything has changed.

Welcome back smile.gif

Game: Company of Heroes

+
# 3Singer Jul 21 2010, 15:15 PM
Feary!!! biggrin.gif

Game: Dawn of War 2

+
# 4feary Jul 22 2010, 10:48 AM
wub.gif ty guys

If anyone wants to play a few matches, just pm me. I'm in the forums every day and play at least 5 matches a day to gain some experience again smile.gif

+
# 5Major Aug 14 2010, 16:28 PM
I'm up for a few, need to find my cd though sad.gif

+
# 6feary Aug 24 2010, 04:30 AM
QUOTE(Major @ Aug 14 2010, 18:28 PM) *

I'm up for a few, need to find my cd though sad.gif

YES! That's what I wanted to hear biggrin.gif I'm playing 2 hours every day, so we should have no problem finding a timeslot wink.gif

+
# 7Major Sep 27 2010, 16:04 PM
finally found it smile.gif
still around mate?

+
# 8feary Oct 7 2010, 02:47 AM
ahh damn, I didn't see that you posted here till now... Yes, I am still playing and I'm on the forums every day. So just pm me and I'll be there smile.gif

+
# 9Singer Dec 14 2010, 21:48 PM
Pfizer just showed me this. His statement was something to the effect of "an end to a game that started so many friendships" (sorry if I didn't quote you correctly).

Game: Dawn of War 2

+

2 User(s) are reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)