Reply to this topic Start new topic
# 41WaRCRiMM Mar 15 2011, 06:39 AM
Can you spot the zionist in that video tongue.gif

Clan: AnZaC

Game: CNC Generals

+
# 42trve^viking Mar 15 2011, 06:51 AM
QUOTE(-WaRPiG^ @ Mar 15 2011, 05:31 AM) *

i have spoken to both awful, and jack, regarding such discussions, and it seem they are fine, as long as, it doesnt break out into childish flame, and trolling, and it stays in clan forums and mess halls. so to the people who dont like discussing such things, simply dont take part.
to the topic, i didnt read all this. its all over the shop. but i will add this.

i invited squaak via pm, to take part in this discussion, because i was interested in hearing his views on the topic. it seems people like to gang up on squaak in these sorts of topics. imo he is the only one, that makes any rational arguments at all. he also trys to back up his comments with evidence. which is more than anyone else does. anyone can make smart ass comments.

at the start of this topic i raised the question. what to believe? how do we know what is true? how can we really know the truth without experiencing it personally. can we trust the media? the whole idea was to discuss this, with the libya crisis as a great subject.

i love a good conspiracy theory as yo might be able to tell. like fateat though, i dont just jump in with both feet. but the sites that contain all these wacky ideas, also contain real current events, they draw from real sources. what i like to do, is take a story like the libyan crisis, and read the story from both sides, and then try and decide for myself what makes the most sense. more often than not, it is the story from the "wacko conspiracy nut website" that makes a more believable account.

now back on topic. tongue.gif

i dont saw squaak posting anything i could take serious tbh, ofc he writes a big text wall and have links in it but the outcome is racist, discriminating bullshit and i rly doubt that any1 from the mod team tolerate anti semitism in clan forums wink.gif
iam out here.

Clan: iWuB

Game: Graphics

+
# 43-WaRPiG^ Mar 15 2011, 07:16 AM
viking, thats because you dont actually readt it. well thats the way it seems to me. that is why you still confuse antizionism with anti semitism. he has said nothing racial what so ever, that i can remember. please provide quotes.
just saying thats a load of bull shit without even trying to present an opposing argument of any kind what so ever, is bull shit, if you ask me.

like i said i have spoken to mod admins about this sort of discussion. ask them about it your self if you want. besides this topic is about the media coverage of the libyan rebelion. has nothing to do with religion or racism, but "warning may contain political content".

beisng ant zionist is not being antis Semitic.

being anti zionist is not being racist.

Game: Generals 2

+
# 44WaRCRiMM Mar 15 2011, 07:19 AM
QUOTE(trve^viking @ Mar 15 2011, 16:51 PM) *

i dont saw squaak posting anything i could take serious tbh, ofc he writes a big text wall and have links in it but the outcome is racist, discriminating bullshit and i rly doubt that any1 from the mod team tolerate anti semitism in clan forums wink.gif
iam out here.

Honestly viking,its becoming hard to explain what anti-semitism really is but i will attempt it once more.
hating on someone for his personal religious jewish beliefs IS "anti-semitic".
Criticising someones political views who happens to be jewish is NOT anti-semitic.(but thats what they want you to believe)

I oppose muslim immigration into europe,does this mean i hate muslims viking?

+
# 45-WaRPiG^ Mar 15 2011, 07:23 AM
i still dont get it, can you explain it again. tongue.gif

+
# 46ScOtSmAn Mar 15 2011, 07:55 AM
aye right squaak, if thats true then why do the French eat Croissant's answer me that ! you don't see the link?? exactly your wrong

+
# 47Murder- Mar 15 2011, 08:58 AM
QUOTE(WaRCRiMM @ Mar 15 2011, 03:46 AM) *

lets talk about how zh owns ccg tongue.gif

Die.

QUOTE(trve^viking @ Mar 15 2011, 07:51 AM) *

iam out here.

Ooh please.. wacko.gif

This post has been edited by Murder-: Mar 15 2011, 08:58 AM

Clan: Digital Militia

+
# 48-WaRPiG^ Mar 15 2011, 09:11 AM
QUOTE(ScOtSmAn @ Mar 15 2011, 18:55 PM) *
aye right squaak, if thats true then why do the French eat Croissant's answer me that ! you don't see the link?? exactly your wrong

because they are delicious?

+
# 49ScOtSmAn Mar 15 2011, 09:57 AM
no look deeper

+
# 50Opsnyder Mar 15 2011, 13:05 PM
Scots is right. Croissants are filled with drugs that enslave you. They make you believe they're tasty but in fact you're becoming a slave of the real leaders in this world. The reptilians from Zeta Retaculi planet X! Just watch these vids man!

BTW
Squaak = a conspiracy nut.
Warcrimm = definitely anti Judaism in any shape, just like his religion prescribes.

Clan: MENTAL

Game: CNC Zero Hour

+
# 51squaak Mar 15 2011, 14:41 PM
@Viking :
That's not a surprise that you act like this since you have been educated in Germany. Due to what happened during WW2, you have been educated for an extrem tolerance toward jew people, whatever they do or say.
German people are considered as the eternal evil by the zionist, generation after generation, and you will always have to pay for it (taxes).
On an other hand, these taxes are used by IsraŽl to finance their army and their war against Palestinian people, paradoxal isn't it ?
Do you really feel yourself responsible for what happened to jews ?
Will you educate your kids and tell them they are responsible as well ?

I ask you Viking, would you have protested if you lost all your money due to Madoff fraud ?
Probably not cause you would have done the most evil thing that your education teach you :
doing an anti-semitic accusation.

@Opsnyder :
Here you come with video about legends. I don't see anything that can be taken seriously cause it can not be proved rationnaly with a demonstration.

I posted evidences, not legends.
The political leaflet for example in the 1st page : "Not a jew vote for the FN".
That's fact and this meeting has taken place in Paris yesterday.

How would you react if you see in Netherland a leaflet sponsorized by the biggest associations of your country saying : "Not a jew vote for Geert Wilders" ? (as he's your candidate)
Would you consider this consipary nut ?

And you Viking if you see "Not a jew vote for Angela Merkel" leaflet ?

Beeing jew, christian or muslim means that you agree with the religion in term of spirituality. But it should NEVER mean that you must have a comon interest in politics ! Else it's not a religion anymore but a political movement.
That's the difference between a jew (religious only) and a zionist (political).

This post has been edited by squaak: Mar 15 2011, 14:51 PM

+
# 52ScOtSmAn Mar 15 2011, 14:54 PM
are all french racist or just squaak

+
# 53squaak Mar 15 2011, 15:03 PM
QUOTE(ScOtSmAn @ Mar 15 2011, 16:54 PM) *

We have the biggest comunity of muslim people from all Europe in France.
So I guess we are the most tolerant about foreigners.

As far as I know, people jew is not a race. Moreover I never criticized their religion or their right to practice it.

On an other hand, swiss people voted against the Muslim priest towers.
And American people doesn't want a mosquee on Ground Zero.
So considering these facts, I can say they are not tolerant and far more racists than french people, if I follow your logic.

+
# 54ScOtSmAn Mar 15 2011, 15:07 PM
QUOTE(ScOtSmAn @ Mar 15 2011, 15:54 PM) *

+
# 55trve^viking Mar 15 2011, 15:51 PM
QUOTE(squaak @ Mar 15 2011, 14:41 PM) *

@Viking :
That's not a surprise that you act like this since you have been educated in Germany. Due to what happened during WW2, you have been educated for an extrem tolerance toward jew people, whatever they do or say.
German people are considered as the eternal evil by the zionist, generation after generation, and you will always have to pay for it (taxes).
On an other hand, these taxes are used by IsraŽl to finance their army and their war against Palestinian people, paradoxal isn't it ?
Do you really feel yourself responsible for what happened to jews ?
Will you educate your kids and tell them they are responsible as well ?

I ask you Viking, would you have protested if you lost all your money due to Madoff fraud ?
Probably not cause you would have done the most evil thing that your education teach you :
doing an anti-semitic accusation.

@Opsnyder :
Here you come with video about legends. I don't see anything that can be taken seriously cause it can not be proved rationnaly with a demonstration.

I posted evidences, not legends.
The political leaflet for example in the 1st page : "Not a jew vote for the FN".
That's fact and this meeting has taken place in Paris yesterday.

How would you react if you see in Netherland a leaflet sponsorized by the biggest associations of your country saying : "Not a jew vote for Geert Wilders" ? (as he's your candidate)
Would you consider this consipary nut ?

And you Viking if you see "Not a jew vote for Angela Merkel" leaflet ?

Beeing jew, christian or muslim means that you agree with the religion in term of spirituality. But it should NEVER mean that you must have a comon interest in politics ! Else it's not a religion anymore but a political movement.
That's the difference between a jew (religious only) and a zionist (political).

u know nothing about me, i was always a individual person, but i am also tolerant to almost all people/religions, not cause i was educated to be so, no, i think a normal human beeing should have tolerance wink.gif
we have to pay taxes/money cause our grandparents killed a few million peoples and lost a war, thats not the fault of the people they killed, its their/our own fault.
that israel have a big army is part of their history, they live in a region where people hate jews and they know from the past that they have to fight for themselves.
also, u can criticise them for a rly aggressive policy, but if u say it in the same sentence with"zionists" its wrong.

responsible no, ofc its part of our history , but as long as the new generations of germans and israelis build new history and not live in the past its ok.

of i would have protestet, i dont see the connection tho.

i think ur the guy who got brainwashed by watching too many conspiracy videos tongue.gif i mean whats next? are the zionists part of a big alien arrival?

This post has been edited by trve^viking: Mar 15 2011, 15:53 PM

Game: Graphics

+
# 56Opsnyder Mar 15 2011, 15:55 PM
But lets get back on this croissant thingy. How long are you clean Scots? I see things way more clearly since I stopped eating them. Reptilians are everywhere. In their cooperation with the greys(alien race) they've succeeded in enslaving several galaxies with their croissant trick, but we might stop them! JFK tried it but got killed. Japan tried it but the greys crashed meteors in the sea to create tsunami's. The earthquakes didnt happen, the uploaded movies were fake!(LOL at people believing we live on moving plates bumping on each other) Our last resistance are the Jews which brew a magic potion to stop the reptilian advance. Lets hope they're able to fend off the third wave of orcs at Minas Tirith

Also, we live in the year 30.360. They try to make us believe we live in 2011 but thats a lie.

This post has been edited by Opsnyder: Mar 15 2011, 15:56 PM

Clan: MENTAL

Game: CNC Zero Hour

+
# 57ScOtSmAn Mar 15 2011, 15:58 PM
aye but nessie will have them greyskins so dw

+
# 58squaak Mar 15 2011, 17:34 PM
@Viking :
It's clear that you're sincerly tolerant about religion/people, I don't deny this, and I think the same as you on this point.
But the problem is when a religion tries to influence people about politics (like the leaflet I posted).
We live in Republics and Democraty and there is a separation between the religion and the State.
Religion = private only.
That's what we call "laÔcitť" in french.

So when you applicate this law from the republic, it is illegal that a religious group make public advices about politics or about a politic party.

I'm tolerant about what's legal, but that's defnitly not, so we must applicate the law !
And the law is sometimes not that tolerant since it has limits.
For example if you kill someone, there won't be much tolerance about you.

Letting jew association making advices about politic parties would only be acceptable in a jewish State, but not in a Republic.
That's as dangerous as the muslims who wants to applicate the sharia like in an islamic Republic.

About the war you lost, yes it's normal to pay reparations. But obviously, you mostly pay reparations to the IsraŽl State. A lot of french families which are not jew lost all what they had as well and lost a lot of members of their families in the war, but they don't get money for it.
Since 1952, Germany paied more than 35 Billion Ä to IsraŽl.
Every year, Germany continue to pay 367 Million Ä to IsraŽl.
Hovewer, there are jew people who live in Jerusalem and who were deported during the war who live with less than 290 Ä per month (they protested in 2007 in Jerusalem).
In Netherland, a jewish survivor get 2000 Ä per month.
Isn't it a problem somewhere ?? Why does the IsraŽl State don't care about the jew survivors in IsraŽl ?
They are just happy to get your money so that they can finance their war.
And the money you give helps killing palestinian people ...

Btw IsraŽl is a colony, that's why people hate this country in the area.
That was the same with France in Algeria, England in India, ....
The pacific solution is to remake the whole Palestinian State and to stop the war. Palestinian people have nothing against israŽlian people, they just want to live in peace in their State.
"Zionists" are the guys who wanted to establish the colony.
Before the creation of IsraŽl, there were a lot of jew people who lived in Palestinia and there was no problem.

What's the goal of every colony in the history ? Getting ressources and money.
I think that in the 21th century, the times of the colonies should be over.

+
# 59Murder- Mar 15 2011, 17:42 PM
QUOTE(ScOtSmAn @ Mar 15 2011, 16:58 PM) *

aye but nessie will have them greyskins so dw

laugh.gif

Clan: Digital Militia

+
# 60ScOtSmAn Mar 15 2011, 17:56 PM
Okay just read your post for once squaak and what a load of bollocks, for starters it was the British who moved the Jews in and created Israel after the war... round them all up after the war as they have fled the Nazi's and spread across Europe.. the British herded them all up and created the state of Israel not fucking "Zionists".

Now gtf and go learn USA rookie

+

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)