Explore GameReplays...

Dota 2

Clash of clans

Reply to this topic Start new topic
# 141Mad-eye21 May 1 2015, 19:12 PM
QUOTE(Gage @ Apr 30 2015, 19:44 PM) *

I'm not sure what you mean here mang. Did you try to attack today against the new weapon? And yea, if it's OP, they will hopefully nerf it. But that will likely be for a couple months for the next patch.

Gage

Lol sory I meant that XLaloon was op.

The new weapon I haven't really faced but a few times. I think it will just delay the GoLaloon really. That or I would place it opposite of where the AQ is since she is a pretty focal point in the attacks.

Clan: Dumbledore's Army

Game: Heroes of Newerth

+
# 142Gage May 1 2015, 20:28 PM
QUOTE(Mad-eye21 @ May 1 2015, 12:12 PM) *

Lol sory I meant that XLaloon was op.

The new weapon I haven't really faced but a few times. I think it will just delay the GoLaloon really. That or I would place it opposite of where the AQ is since she is a pretty focal point in the attacks.

Well, here's the things. Assuming the lavahounds are able to tank the areas defenses leaving the loons untouched, it will take the loons longer to destroy the defenses, causing the lavahounds to take more damage. Meaning, you will likely need to bring more lavahounds or rage spells.

But if the lavahounds aren't taking all the areas damage, then the loons are liable to get shredded cause it's gonna take 10 years to get to the defenses.

It will definitely make it more tricky against a well played air sweeper. But then again, if it's placed near the queen and an AD, it will be a non-issue. Kill squad will take it out.

Gage

+
# 143Gage Jun 17 2015, 19:14 PM
So I was kind of creeping on BlazzinBrawlers and saw that things seem pretty slow around those parts now. I've opened up conversations with DV to see if maybe it's time for the few remaining active members to come over to the darkside and join us. We'll see!

Gage

+
# 144Mad-eye21 Jun 18 2015, 12:20 PM
I mean besides you and me where there really anyone left who could actually do much?

+
# 145Gage Jun 18 2015, 16:03 PM
QUOTE(Mad-eye21 @ Jun 18 2015, 05:20 AM) *

I mean besides you and me where there really anyone left who could actually do much?

Sweaty Hands and Brandie were excellent dragon attackers. Jimbo was starting to get good at hog attacking. But outside that, not much left. But hell, getting 3 to 4 competent players right now would be big.

Gage

+
# 146Mad-eye21 Jun 18 2015, 17:17 PM
No joke that's about what we need and are lacking currently.

+
# 147Gage Jun 18 2015, 17:41 PM
QUOTE(Mad-eye21 @ Jun 18 2015, 10:17 AM) *

No joke that's about what we need and are lacking currently.

Well, DV is going to talk to Jimbo soon about moving over. DV has already been thinking about it before I mentioned it to him yesterday. But even if we get them, we still need to find more people to reach what you want. Of course, that will be easier with some skill in the clan and being able to CW.

Gage

+
# 148Mad-eye21 Jun 18 2015, 19:57 PM
If we can get DV and a few of the others we can at least war. Once we can show that we're doing pretty good it'll look more attractive to other people to join us from the forums or w/e

+
# 149Gage Jun 18 2015, 22:41 PM
QUOTE(Mad-eye21 @ Jun 18 2015, 12:57 PM) *

If we can get DV and a few of the others we can at least war. Once we can show that we're doing pretty good it'll look more attractive to other people to join us from the forums or w/e

My thoughts exactly. Kinda of tough when we can't even war atm. I'll bug DV again about it this weekend if I don't hear from him before then.

Gage

+
# 150Gage Jun 23 2015, 00:42 AM
He's not sure who else atm, and he's figuring that out, but DV will be coming over to join us. I wanted to talk about making DV a co-leader (I think we originally planned on this). Maybe not immediately, but shortly after joining. Helps keep him interactive and he proved over in Blazinbrawlers he's a good one as well. What do you think?

Gage

+
# 151Mad-eye21 Jun 23 2015, 02:32 AM
I'm game for it man

+
# 152Gage Jun 23 2015, 04:04 AM
QUOTE(Mad-eye21 @ Jun 22 2015, 19:32 PM) *

I'm game for it man

Sweetness. Hopefully, he will get more to come over. I'm trying to figure out what's going on, but he's being MIA the last week.

Gage

+
# 153Mad-eye21 Jun 24 2015, 11:46 AM
We seem to have an influx of scrubs into the clan

+
# 154Gage Jun 24 2015, 15:18 PM
QUOTE(Mad-eye21 @ Jun 24 2015, 04:46 AM) *

We seem to have an influx of scrubs into the clan

Yes we do. Appears DV wasn't kidding. I'm still hopeful that at least Sweaty Hands will join us too. Tho it looks like Brandie was made the leader of Blazzin Brawlers, so I don't feel that she's be coming over.

So now that we can war, we need to start recruiting more actively.

Gage

+
# 155Gage Jun 25 2015, 15:37 PM
Hey Mad, who are we going to have Cally, Lord and Tyler attack? They all have dragon attack capability and there are 2 TH7's that need attackin. But in the past, I know they typically just created a farming attack, and did that. Outside that, I have no idea who we should assign them too.

And did you want to let the clan know that for the next war or two, you and I will be assigning their opponent. Not that their input would not be values tho.

Gage

+
# 156Gage Jun 26 2015, 04:28 AM
To what you said about others just moving to TH10 at the point I'm about to reach, here's the scary part. When I get there, the other 8 upgrades done, I will have farmed 43% of the elixir/Gold I will need and only, yea, get this, 19% of the DE I need to max TH9 out. That's all walls and Hero Upgrades, with a few DE unit upgrades in there. So yea, I'm not even half way done with TH9.

Gage

+
# 157Mad-eye21 Jul 2 2015, 13:05 PM
Daymmmmmm that's insane

+

2 User(s) are reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)