Explore GameReplays...

Graphics

Feedback and improvements

Closed Topic Start new topic
# 1Muse Oct 12 2009, 02:38 AM
Make sure to either PM or post here any problems you having with the program and provide Feedback and improvements for future Mentoring Programs.

This post has been edited by Sex Pistols: Oct 12 2009, 02:54 AM

Game: Graphics

+
# 2Doctor Müller Jan 12 2011, 23:35 PM
I have incredible non-skills at this so I'm interested in the mentor program but do you have artists who work with paint shop pro? I'm somewhat familiar with that but photoshop is totally unknown terrain for me so harder to learn.

Game: StarCraft 2

+
# 3Muse Jan 12 2011, 23:45 PM
QUOTE(Captain Obvious @ Jan 12 2011, 16:35 PM) *

I have incredible non-skills at this so I'm interested in the mentor program but do you have artists who work with paint shop pro? I'm somewhat familiar with that but photoshop is totally unknown terrain for me so harder to learn.

Not that i know of ^^ but you can't be wrong with PS. Photoshop is a really good program once you get the hang of it you won't stop using it. Throughout the program you will learn all the basic and workspace of Photoshop if you are unfamiliar with the program. All graphics around here are either done by Photoshop or illustrator. There might be one who know the program but in my opinion you should go with learning Photoshop happy.gif

This post has been edited by Muse: Jan 12 2011, 23:46 PM

Game: Graphics

+

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)