Explore GameReplays...

Graphics

Lt. R4GE - WarpCraftedModels

Closed Topic Start new topic
# 1Dr. Dru Jun 22 2011, 14:01 PM
Okay Warp, this is our thread. Let's get started.

To Muse:
Sorry Muse, I know this thread I just made wasn't part of the last mentoring program, but I need to borrow this forum. There is no other appropriate place to make a Graphics Mentoring thread, I need to have this thread opened so I can train Warp. Warp is/going to be a DoW2 Artist, but there have been a few mishaps so I have to re-train him.

To Warp:
Show me your stuff, and I'll review it like you wanted. I'll also be telling you the basics that your job entails, like how to handle requests and such. Let's get cracking! By the end of August you should be a fully trained game section Artist for DoW2! smile.gif

Game: Company of Heroes

+
# 2Alexander Begg Jun 22 2011, 15:14 PM
Awesome, I'll get some stuff down soon.

Ok so I am not sure if you know what a machine spirit is?
In Warhammer the vehicles, especially ancient ones, have a spirit.
It kind of makes them part animal, part material, and it means they can have a mind of their own. :]

I created this picture to represent one.

IPB Image

This post has been edited by MachineSpirit: Jun 23 2011, 22:35 PM

Game: Kings and Castles

+
# 3Dr. Dru Aug 8 2011, 02:49 AM
QUOTE(WarpCraftedModels @ Jun 23 2011, 00:14 AM) *

Awesome, I'll get some stuff down soon.

Ok so I am not sure if you know what a machine spirit is?
In Warhammer the vehicles, especially ancient ones, have a spirit.
It kind of makes them part animal, part material, and it means they can have a mind of their own. :]

I created this picture to represent one.

IPB Image

Sorry I haven't replied for so long, I totally forgot about this.
Your training begins now, if you still want to. Then after we'll move you over back to DoW2 or a different section to help out with the graphic work. There isn't much of an excuse of why I didn't actually get this done sooner other than I just got overwhelmed in real life.

Game: Company of Heroes

+
# 4Alexander Begg Aug 11 2011, 13:21 PM
QUOTE(Lt. R4GE @ Aug 8 2011, 02:49 AM) *

Sorry I haven't replied for so long, I totally forgot about this.
Your training begins now, if you still want to. Then after we'll move you over back to DoW2 or a different section to help out with the graphic work. There isn't much of an excuse of why I didn't actually get this done sooner other than I just got overwhelmed in real life.

Yes I am here. Whats up?

Game: Kings and Castles

+

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)