Explore GameReplays...

Graphics

Muse - JackSTR

Closed Topic Start new topic
# 41JackSTR Jul 31 2011, 15:23 PM
Hows this, it isnt much but im out of ideas i tryed a few but they turned out looking like crap so iv done this, do you think you can teach me wtf i do with textures and stocks becuase i dont know wacko.gif

anyway here it is
IPB Image

Attached File(s)
Attached File Real.psd
Size: 732.3k
Number of downloads: 53

Game: Graphics

+
# 42Muse Aug 1 2011, 23:40 PM
First thing, don't do text as it automatically kills it for me. Once you know your stuff then you can start working with text.

Second, I tought you already knew how to composite the render and knew about the rule of thirds i guess not so read this http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rule_of_thirds

Third, use anothe background and colors.

Lastly, you didn't use the canva size i told you to use.
365 x 115, 375 x 135.
Yours is 389 x 150

+
# 43JackSTR Aug 2 2011, 02:46 AM
okay, thanks for these tips and the wiki link i will be sure to look at them smile.gif ill will get back to you on it smile.gif

the color was down to me not knowing what do do and it was the same with the wallpapper wacko.gif

+
# 44JackSTR Aug 3 2011, 02:20 AM
Okay well since iv been playing fallout 3 latly i thought ill try somting so i renderd out a brotherhod of steel guy froma pic that was 1440x900 (tock ages) anyway i was just testing and messing around with it and well tell me what you think, i coulnd put tezt on it i couldnt think.

Attached File(s)
Attached File fallout3.psd
Size: 4.97mb
Number of downloads: 71

+
# 45JackSTR Aug 7 2011, 15:34 PM
Here you should look at this smile.gif

i got bored so i spent some time thinking of somitng do do and well looking through my harddrive i found this render so meh here it is smile.gif

IPB Image

anso the psd i will upload

Attached File(s)
Attached File Darkside.psd
Size: 1.65mb
Number of downloads: 96

+

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)