Explore GameReplays...

Company of Heroes

How do you defeat slit trench spamming british

Reply to this topic Start new topic
# 1Prill Feb 26 2021, 08:35 AM
Panzer Elite Vs Brit Trench Spam

Can someone tell me how to defeat this? Essentially he made trench city and as much as I flame mortar and incendiary he'd just pop out and run to another. Just sat on the victory point and I could do nothing.

Near the very end I gave up and just pushed my units in before saying gg. But the whole beginning & mid was a true effort. Couple funny goliaths in there for anyone who cares to review it.

Yes the best strategy is don't let it happen in the first place. But sometimes it does.. how do you defeat this? What doctrine? What units? Read somewhere that instead of 1 incendiary to throw 4 at a time into the trench to burn squad very quickly.

Please any feedback?

Attached File(s)
Attached File how_do_i_beat_thisr8gameminorversiongamemajorversiongameversion301.44802_022117_101254matchna.rec
Size: 1.23mb
Number of downloads: 26
Player Name Side Team
evansme8v7nr 1
?..?.? 2

+
# 2Septhy Mar 31 2021, 06:52 AM
1. Don't let it happen in the first place.

2. Incendiary Grenades fair much better than Incendiary mortars. I would advise a munitions half-track to let your P-grens spam the ability.

Or 3. Go around and encircle the Brit. You either take the 3rd VP from behind or take out their command trucks.

+

2 User(s) are reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)