Explore GameReplays...

Command and Conquer 3

Player base

Reply to this topic Start new topic
# 1Murder- Apr 8 2021, 17:23 PM
Aproximately how many players online on C&C3 or KW These days?

Clan: Digital Militia

Game: CNC Generals

+
# 2eXs.bikefan Apr 8 2021, 17:56 PM
TW: 2 (10 if you count the 8 people who play their 1 or 2 real-life-friends only as well).
KW: 100.

It is a shame actually. TW died just when I had reached pro level.

+
# 3Murder- Apr 8 2021, 20:10 PM
2?! Wow, that's even less then CCG. How come it died so fast?

+
# 4shocktapus Apr 8 2021, 22:20 PM
There are definitely more than 2 people who play. People organise to play games through discord - there is no point logging in and just hoping that someone else will join.

Game: Command and Conquer 3

+
# 5Luvaskot Apr 8 2021, 23:57 PM
QUOTE(shocktapus @ Apr 9 2021, 00:20 AM) *

There are definitely more than 2 people who play.

Yeah definitely more than 2. There are 3 players active in the game.

This post has been edited by Luvaskot: Apr 9 2021, 00:01 AM

+
# 6eXs.bikefan Apr 9 2021, 05:20 AM
I correct myself, if you check the cnc-online site really, really often (like 100 times a day), one day you will happen to see shoktrepet online as well, so it is 3 dedicated players actually, not 2. And if you are really lucky and stars align you will see GuidoJuiceHead or DrownU-InMyPee hosting his redzone rampage 1v1 room. So I guess you can argue there is 4 dedicated players even though the last tournament had only 1 sign up.

This post has been edited by eXs.bikefan: Apr 9 2021, 05:59 AM

+
# 7eXs.bikefan Apr 9 2021, 13:20 PM
Pro games from old times.

+
# 8TRIberiumX Apr 9 2021, 14:53 PM
Active on TW: Lumos, Khvost (Recently I see him on more), R1ldcom, (+ a handful of other people who probably don't know about GR)
Fairly active on TW: Pennywise, Shock (but recently this year not so much), ross, Goofing, Lurik, Myself (I put myself in this category, because I skip KW and play TW when some others are online and ask me if I'm free. Otherwise consider me in the category below)
Appearances on TW: shok, Onch, TheVice, Claymore

[Active :: Everyday/Almost Everyday]
[Fairly Active :: At least once a week]
[Appearances :: Ranging from 1 - 4 days in a month at least]

=

2 is a severe underestimate.

This post has been edited by TRIberiumX: Apr 9 2021, 15:07 PM

Game: None

+
# 9eXs.bikefan Apr 9 2021, 14:59 PM
QUOTE(TRIberiumX @ Apr 9 2021, 14:53 PM) *

Appearances on TW: shok, Lurik, Onch, TheVice

[Appearances :: Ranging from 1 - 4 days in a month at least]

You can add me as well then. I have dupes no one apart from Luvaskot knows about for playing dodgers. I've made appearances under those smurfs in the past year.

The funniest thing is that Dimitri does not realize he lost to me on TW under a smurf not too long ago.

This post has been edited by eXs.bikefan: Apr 9 2021, 15:03 PM

+
# 10eXs.bikefan Apr 9 2021, 15:22 PM
QUOTE(TRIberiumX @ Apr 9 2021, 14:53 PM) *

Appearances on TW: shok, Onch, TheVice, Claymore

Nice edit. Thanks.

+
# 11onch-onch Apr 9 2021, 20:18 PM
QUOTE(shocktapus @ Apr 8 2021, 23:20 PM) *

There are definitely more than 2 people who play. People organise to play games through discord - there is no point logging in and just hoping that someone else will join.

yeah but even with this, you still dodge.

Game: AirMech

+
# 12eXs.bikefan Apr 9 2021, 20:43 PM
Onchy come to KW for some 1v1s? I am online.

+
# 13Olli Apr 9 2021, 20:49 PM
QUOTE(eXs.bikefan @ Apr 8 2021, 18:56 PM) *

It is a shame actually. TW died just when I had reached pro level.

Attached Image

+
# 14Murder- Apr 10 2021, 08:18 AM
QUOTE(onch-onch @ Apr 9 2021, 22:18 PM) *

seems like C&C3 has a lot in common with CCG. Experts dodging.

off-topic:

@signature

Covid-19 deniers and belittlers are under-educated wankers.
In most cases, the family tree is a circle.

Who would ever deny Covid-19? There's a difference between it's existence and actually realistically looking at it's impact though.

+
# 15eXs.bikefan Apr 10 2021, 10:16 AM
QUOTE(Murder- @ Apr 10 2021, 08:18 AM) *
seems like C&C3 has a lot in common with CCG. Experts dodging.

This is an exaggeration. 99% of TW experts do not play the game anymore. shoktrepet plays once in two weeks (mostly with Russians since he is Russian himself) and he does not dodge honestly. The only other expert badge bearer who plays the game is shocktapus. Whether shocktapus dodges or not - someone else can debate that. I won't. Not like I care. But point is: Only two experts play the game. So even if he was dodging, "experts dodging" (plural) is exaggerated.

+
# 16Murder- Apr 10 2021, 11:20 AM
alright.

+
# 17shocktapus Apr 10 2021, 13:18 PM
QUOTE(onch-onch @ Apr 9 2021, 21:18 PM) *

I do not dodge.

shoktrepet asked for some games last week - I replied 10 mins later saying that I can play, he replied later saying "too late I play KW". Does this mean that he dodges?

No, of course not.

I have never dodged and never will.

That said, you cannot be available to play 24/7 and sometimes you are not in the right state of mind to play serious games.

The last time you asked me to play bike in a showmatch for example I had had about 2 hours sleep and a lingering hangover and asked me if I was available for some games. I said sure thinking that they were "for fun" games and then you suddenly said that it was vs bike for $30 or whatever. Even then I tried playing a game or 2 before forfeiting - this is not dodging - that was me not being able to concentrate and play properly.

Saying that I dodge is an absolutely ludicrous accusation.

If you are talking about this KW tournament you were talking to me about playing in, that is a completely different matter. I don't enjoy playing KW and haven't played it in years so I told you I wasn't going to play. This would be like me challenging you in SC2 - you don't play that game so why would you accept?

+
# 18eXs.bikefan Apr 10 2021, 15:26 PM
If not playing in a KW tournament is dodging then onchy is a dodger as well. He dodged my Redzone tournament.

+
# 19onch-onch Apr 11 2021, 00:33 AM
QUOTE(shocktapus @ Apr 10 2021, 14:18 PM) *

I do not dodge.

shoktrepet asked for some games last week - I replied 10 mins later saying that I can play, he replied later saying "too late I play KW". Does this mean that he dodges?

No, of course not.

I have never dodged and never will.

That said, you cannot be available to play 24/7 and sometimes you are not in the right state of mind to play serious games.

The last time you asked me to play bike in a showmatch for example I had had about 2 hours sleep and a lingering hangover and asked me if I was available for some games. I said sure thinking that they were "for fun" games and then you suddenly said that it was vs bike for $30 or whatever. Even then I tried playing a game or 2 before forfeiting - this is not dodging - that was me not being able to concentrate and play properly.

Saying that I dodge is an absolutely ludicrous accusation.

If you are talking about this KW tournament you were talking to me about playing in, that is a completely different matter. I don't enjoy playing KW and haven't played it in years so I told you I wasn't going to play. This would be like me challenging you in SC2 - you don't play that game so why would you accept?

I said cause when we tried to organize some event, you were dodging. It is a fact.
Loosing to bikerush 0 - 2 then run away without saying anything, this is a pure dodge.
Also, 2 time you did not show up against trepet. Eveyone was waiting in the lobby

So 3 time ?

I would have never expected this from you shock. But it is what it is.

To bash Lumos the low mid np you show up and to call Wanted the dodger when you are yourself a dodger... Ofc you ll come with the best excuses as every dodgers do.

1 time it can be called an accident, 2 time it can be called a coincidence, but 3 time it is clearly called a dodge.

Game: AirMech

+
# 20eXs.bikefan Apr 11 2021, 09:08 AM
'tis getting interesting.

+

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)