Explore GameReplays...

Command and Conquer 3

NOD Avatar warmechs are a pain. BIG TIME! :(...please read and hope u can help me...

Reply to this topic Start new topic
# 1RichSz Jan 6 2011, 01:40 AM
Say if i have 10 mammoth tanks. Against same number of avatars. I swear they come on top all the time. Ppl know what im talking about? I find avatars hard to come up against. Even if i have lots and i mean a healthy number of mammoths. When i come up against avatars with this army. My tanks all seem to get blown to pieces with nothing but some avatars from the enemy standing still.

What can i do against avatars. If anyone wants to comment on avatars pls this would help me. How to beat em, your opinion of them, etc...

Thank you.

Bb

+
# 2^Cerby- Jan 6 2011, 08:59 AM
Avatars can fire on the battlefield can fire before the mammoths, so you get a bit disadvantange here. If you haven't upgraded your mammoths then you will lose (Avatar are the stongest tier 3 unit). So try to upgrade your mammoth and combinate them with missile squads, zone trooper, etc... If your ennemy send ONLY avatars, train a kind commando who will destroy quietly all these avatars.

Hope it'll help you! smile.gif

Game: contributorprofiles

+
# 3RaGe` Jan 6 2011, 10:52 AM
heres the secret:

1. stop spending money on mammoths

2. one word : manspam, which means: infantry

problem solved

Game: League of Legends

+
# 4^Cerby- Jan 6 2011, 10:58 AM
2. one word : manspam, which means: infantry

And what do you do when there is venoms and BH with these avatars?

+
# 5RaGe` Jan 6 2011, 11:04 AM
venoms: pitbulls and firehawks
blackhands: snipers

now its a question of micro of course, just one tip: dont try to attack the avatars with snipers.

also I would get some upgraded predators

Game: League of Legends

+
# 6^Cerby- Jan 6 2011, 11:35 AM
Yep, micro FTW. And don't forget the APC/engi.

+

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)