Explore GameReplays...

Red Alert 3

c9q9md application

Reply to this topic Start new topic
# 1c9q9md Nov 17 2013, 21:21 PM
Hey. As you probably know by now orbit has been disbanded sad.gif. The guys in charge just went crazy lol. So I thought it might be nice to join in with you guys in m8s smile.gif. What do you say? Don't think I'll really need to post a replay or anything lol tongue.gif.

This might sway your decision though:

http://i.imgur.com/2dsTQV5.png

Pro skillz lol tongue.gif

Game: None

+
# 2XOUTH^ Nov 17 2013, 22:33 PM
i knew it biggrin.gif

Game: Red Alert 3

+
# 3Inspector RaGe Nov 18 2013, 07:34 AM
Thank you for interest in joining m8s ^^

As always, we will open a poll to get the voting started as we decide by majority, which can be a lengthy process at times.... Best thing to do in the mean time is look us up and plays some games tongue.gif

GLHF!

Clan: m8s

+
# 4Eminence Nov 28 2013, 19:51 PM
Hello c9 and GBH,

Sorry about the delay in replying to your request. The discussions and voting process took some time and I was busy during the last few days.

So as you can imagine, this was a difficult decision for many m8s, but in the end, you guys didnt make it this time around into the clan.

I say this time around ofc, because the main reason you didnt make it is that the m8s feel you guys should get to know us more and get closer to us before you join. At the moment, some m8s felt that the main reason why you wanted to join us was because your old clan disbanded and you were just looking for "another" clan.

But if any of you has a real desire to join us, I strongly invite you to show it concretely by getting to know the m8s more and playing more games with us. You can then reapply and a 2nd poll might yield a different result.

In any case, I wish you guys well and hope to continue having ggs with both of you. Pce.

Clan: m8s

+
# 5c9q9md Nov 28 2013, 20:11 PM
Hm. I see.

Maybe applying for a clan without playing ra3 at all was a bad idea^^

GBH get yer fat arse on skype please. We need to discuss this.

+
# 6{DO}-LiquidOCELOT Dec 7 2013, 14:49 PM
when SAP disbanded back in the day C9 decided to go back to his former clan dvt back then we had a website, he was asked same question he gave us pokemons and we inducted him now same situation but he has 0 pokemons left smile.gif

Clan: DiVerSiTy

+
# 7c9q9md Dec 7 2013, 15:03 PM
QUOTE({DO}-LiquidOCELOT @ Dec 7 2013, 14:49 PM) *

when SAP disbanded back in the day C9 decided to go back to his former clan dvt back then we had a website, he was asked same question he gave us pokemons and we inducted him now same situation but he has 0 pokemons left smile.gif

I have no idea what that is supposed to mean.

+
# 8zokker13 Dec 29 2013, 00:00 AM
Pokémon.

+

2 User(s) are reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)