Explore GameReplays...

CNC Zero Hour

Let's all go back to ZH

Reply to this topic Start new topic
# 1[FH]Arecal May 27 2011, 11:31 AM
Like seriously wag1, I've bought so many crappy games, but they all suck!
I don't see the point with RTS games where you have a pop limit and where the maps run out of resources. It's like, before the fun starts, it's all over. It's all about, attacking at the right moment. Instead of, destroying enemy, then retreat to base, let them suffer, keep poking at them with 1/50 of your army, giving them the illusion that they could still win the game, then have 20,000 migs enter their base and humiliate the shit out of them.

Who's with me?! Let's abondon these piece of shit games like SC2, supcommander 2, DOW2 and bs, where there is a fucking pop limit. These games don't belong to ZH players, who's mentality is that the sky is the limit. But in SC2, the limit is 200!

So here's the plan: we will find a copy of ZH, and we'll register under different nicknames and create a new clan. We will pretend to be just another noob clan that rose out of nowhere. The idea is to have fun, without worrying about becoming the best. We'll create a new image for ourselves. Will be fun, to have all the oldschoolers undercover in the same clan =).

This post has been edited by [FH]Arecal: May 27 2011, 11:52 AM

+
# 2GoLD_DaRe May 27 2011, 11:42 AM
let's... not ohmy.gif

Clan: Order Of The Elites

Game: League of Legends

+
# 3MrX May 27 2011, 11:45 AM
I wonder if you could cope with nowadays best players on 1.04. I really would like to see you there in a bit.

This post has been edited by MrX: May 27 2011, 11:46 AM

Game: CNC Zero Hour

+
# 4spalding May 27 2011, 12:10 PM
I like sc2 a lot smile.gif

+
# 5-Aftermath May 27 2011, 16:44 PM
Lets go in TW/KW?

Game: Kanes Wrath

+
# 6[OoE]MiRaGE May 27 2011, 17:14 PM
Thanks for the offer Arecal.....very happy with Sc2 though smile.gif

Pretty much impossible to go undercover on that game these days btw tongue.gif

This post has been edited by [OoE]MiRaGE: May 27 2011, 17:17 PM

Game: StarCraft 2

+
# 7Simba May 27 2011, 20:06 PM
Arecal' date='May 27 2011, 05:31 AM' post='8434841']
It's all about, attacking at the right moment. Instead of, destroying enemy, then retreat to base, let them suffer, keep poking at them with 1/50 of your army, giving them the illusion that they could still win the game, then have 20,000 migs enter their base and humiliate the shit out of them.

This man is a mind reader.

Alternatively, building massive amounts of superweapons that you plan on not using, or just using to destroy your own attacking army.

Game: Heroes of Newerth

+
# 8[FH]Arecal May 27 2011, 22:38 PM
QUOTE(Simba @ May 27 2011, 22:06 PM) *

This man is a mind reader.

Alternatively, building massive amounts of superweapons that you plan on not using, or just using to destroy your own attacking army.

Yea right? Or throw 100 nukes in front of their doorsteps just to scare them. Make them become your slave.

Or in FFA games, you can become the ultimate King of Kings, you can take control of the whole game by having hundreds of superweapons in 3 different locations of the map secured by a massive unit defense system. And then play psychological games with the other remaining players: "Hey green, attack orange or I will throw a nuke on your base, you have 1 minute to complete your task".

And then they will all revolt against you, with a suicidal mission to destroy all 3 locations of the superweapons at the same time.

But you can't do things like this in any other RTS game.

Or build a massive amount of particle cannons and compulsively fire it in a line infront of their army saying "THIS IS YOUR LINE, DON'T CROSS IT!", over and over and over and over. They will think your a freak, but that's the beauty of this game!

This post has been edited by [FH]Arecal: May 27 2011, 23:09 PM

+
# 9GirlZ May 28 2011, 10:09 AM
You sir, have some issues. :-)

I do have to say, I haven't enjoyed any game since ZH. That having said, I also haven't seriously played any other game since ZH... Playing LIFE now, and it's fucking awesome.

Ooh, and Anno 1602 + Angry Birds obviously. Best. Games. Ever. ;-)

+
# 10Nirvana^ May 30 2011, 04:12 AM
would be fun!

+
# 11DMraider May 30 2011, 18:06 PM
Let`s hope a new Generals will come out!

Not many games interest me these days. SC2 was fun for a month, but I don`t know how you guys keep playing that game.

I play life too, but also some PS3 games now and then. Call of Duty doesn`t really get bored, and every now and then a good game comes out..

+
# 12GiDeoN May 30 2011, 21:28 PM
BF3, for the love of god release it already sad.gif

I can't be fucked to play games much now, little bit of BC2. Stopped playing SC2 the moment those twats at Blizzard removed W/L ratio for anyone below Masters (i paid the same for the game so fuck em).

MW is just fail since IW made crapnet xboxlive clone and introduced the wonders oof host migration to PC gaming (lol, wth dedicated servers worked fine thanks), that and the stupid pay for DLC that also got ported from console gaming. Considering it's all ported from consoles now fuck Activision / IW / Treyarch.

So that leaves the last bastion of PC gaming of..... CCG / ZH and the trustworthy BF series.

No wonder i give most of my CPU / GPU time to crunching for WCG / GPUGrid and go out more, gaming has gone downhill since publishers started milking gamers, and gamers got stupid enough to buy the same crap each year.

/end angry old man rant.

CCG sounds like fun?

Game: Hardware

+
# 13[FH]Arecal May 30 2011, 22:55 PM
QUOTE(GiDeoN @ May 30 2011, 23:28 PM) *

No wonder i give most of my CPU / GPU time to crunching for WCG / GPUGrid and go out more, gaming has gone downhill since publishers started milking gamers, and gamers got stupid enough to buy the same crap each year.

/end angry old man rant.

CCG sounds like fun?

Your right, those bastards!
The first RTS I ever played was Empire Earth. And a few years ago they removed the servers. They created EE2 and EE3, warcraft look alike piece of garbage games. EE1 was best game ever, expansion too. And they took those servers down. They took our servers down! They tookkolukukkk our servers down!!!

Though, CCG and ZH are fun. Let's install for the FFA's.

+
# 14Apex. May 31 2011, 01:53 AM
I played Sc2 for a good 4-5 months over the winter, but it has definitely lost its excitement. Nothing like Generals. I've been game hopping every since Zero Hour...

Now that summer is here, it's mostly GOLF biggrin.gif

Game: StarCraft 2

+
# 15Spell May 31 2011, 11:55 AM
ore we could all uninstall and get a fucking life.

Clan: electronic yakuza

Game: Dawn of War 3

+
# 16Murder- May 31 2011, 13:31 PM
Show me how it's done, bas.

Clan: Digital Militia

Game: CNC Generals

+
# 17[FH]Arecal May 31 2011, 15:06 PM
QUOTE(Vega. @ May 31 2011, 13:55 PM) *

ore we could all uninstall and get a fucking life.

Or maybe we could order a mouse and a keyboard from a former buddy and once the goods have been imported from offshore we block the person and leave him with his 3rd MX700.

+
# 18AwfuL May 31 2011, 16:07 PM
Spal is that actually you who pops up on Gameranger every now and then for a couple of ZH games?

Clan: Brothers of War

+
# 19spalding May 31 2011, 16:29 PM
last time I played was ~ 1 month ago. I used [OoE]ABBADABBA

+
# 20Spell Jun 1 2011, 06:08 AM
Arecal' date='May 31 2011, 17:06 PM' post='8446349']
Or maybe we could order a mouse and a keyboard from a former buddy and once the goods have been imported from offshore we block the person and leave him with his 3rd MX700.

Well, if you would grow some confidence outside game internet land you could have confronted me about it in real life. we met each other a few times and your always extremely shy,friendly in rl, but online your a tough little gangstah jo!

Clan: electronic yakuza

Game: Dawn of War 3

+

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)