Explore GameReplays...

CNC Zero Hour

All the legends + more about good players (Take a look)

Reply to this topic Start new topic
# 1Hamster Oct 5 2011, 12:19 PM
2 goods songs, u can listen while u read

I wanted to say who I like very very much and I think he is a legend.

First of all Im ExCaL's fan, He is number 1 in the world, I was amazed when I saw his replays and he was really good. I dreamed to meet ExCal too!! His favorite color is Purple smile.gif

After that goes [OoE]ABBADABBA for me, I think [OoE]ABBADABBA is a legend, he's fucking amazing, strong, and knows to create new tactics and very smart, he is almost un beatble, he is a star, When I saw [OoE]ABBDABBA's replays I dreamed to meet im 1 day and I thought I will never meet abbdabba but I got him now and It's fucking amazing and I was very very very excided and I almost blow up when I saw abbdabba in first time, When I saw his replays, I was LIKE WTF, HE IS SO AMAZING!! I was like ABBDABBA IS THE FUCKING BEST IN THE WORLD , NO ONE CAN BEAT ABBDABBA BITCHES!!

Yes! He is very good.

Ok after that goes Dackel for me, I very like him!! He is VERY STRONG PLAYER, AND i used a lot from his tactics, dackel is very strong player and has nice tactic and very very fast player, he knows every thing aswell, I'm his big fan and I dream 1 day to meet him too. And he left the game and Im very sad he left, I saw a video with xezon about him and I liked him very very!! and saw his playing and Its was very good and he was really fast!

After that goes SiZe for me, I don't know him really very good but I saw some of his replays, but still Excal beats him and stronger then him and also abbdabba and dackel are better than him, but he is still very very good player, He's strong player and knows to control the map and units very good but like 70% of controling, and Excal is like 85-90% knows how to control his units and maps, I mean when you get a lot of units and you under presure.

After that I dont know who goes but I like also Mirages's signautre so much , It gives me memorises and dreams, and I think he's good player with out knowing how he plays.

I like Chimaera aswell and never saw how he's playing but people told me he's good.

I like Simba, he seems to be strong, He has also nice name and I like it and also nice signature.

I like Apex's signautre aswell, his signature is amazing and gives me memorises and dreams! It's very nice and he seems to be very very good player I think and poeple told me about him, I gotta watch his replays.

I like xezon's videos very very much and I think he's very funny, and It's awesome, I like his creepy jarmen kell's voice, LOL !! Keep making videos like that

I like also cnchd's videos from youtube, he has very good videos and also Liked how he plays in challenge with laser on hard mode, and liked specialy the end vs general leang, and he used only 1 particle canon and bashed him good. It's was nice, I couldn't pass this shitttyy challenge with out 1 million particle canons (20) or (10) and took me like 5 times to pass it hehe and cnc hd was really good.

Other good players in Online but not legends like Dackel, and abbdabba and excal:

Rage (1v1, 2v2 3v3 pro), SimLimTao (He likes 3v3 I see), Joker (I saw his likes 1v1 and 2v2, didnt see him in 3v3), Google (didnt see him online cuz i play most of the time in game ranger wacko.gif), NewLive (Good player from south america, heard about him biggrin.gif), Noobisto (Hmm heard about him but forgot him sad.gif), Rengo (VERY FUNNY and crazy player! and good player I like rengo haha xD), Desert army (Very nice player in 3v3), Hawky (Heard about him and saw maybe 1 or 2 replays of him, h's good and also other people spoke about him), Opsnyder (Heard about him) , Awful (Only heard about him and didnt see him a lot). FlameORI(Saw some of his replays, he is nice player aswell)

I know more but forgot some people tongue.gif

The legend of Game ranger is!!

Number 1 is LORD, He is very good player, he beats every one in game ranger and he likes to play nomoney and It's really fun. He is famous in Game ranger and every body knows him, Oh and his favorite color is Red smile.gif

Number 2 is Google, He is strong too, He has his extremly good rushes, He plays nice and also known play in online and yeah.

Also I heard about this NewLive, I saw him sometimes, rarly, He is sometimes online and I heard that he is very strong. But I dont know a lot about him.

This post has been edited by Hamster.: Oct 6 2011, 04:00 AM

Game: CNC Zero Hour

+
# 2WwW.GooGle.Com` Oct 5 2011, 14:04 PM
u forgot the legend of gameranger wink.gif

Clan: WwW.

+
# 3Opsnyder Oct 5 2011, 15:22 PM
I think SiZe has 77% of controlling the map and units Hamster. The rest seems quite solid.

Clan: MENTAL

+
# 4AwfuL Oct 5 2011, 15:50 PM
This is cute smile.gif

Clan: Brothers of War

+
# 5Hamster Oct 6 2011, 03:35 AM
QUOTE(WwW.GooGle.Com` @ Oct 5 2011, 16:04 PM) *

u forgot the legend of gameranger wink.gif

Yep added this too biggrin.gif

QUOTE(Opsnyder @ Oct 5 2011, 17:22 PM) *

I think SiZe has 77% of controlling the map and units Hamster. The rest seems quite solid.

Yes, fixed:)

+
# 6WwW.GooGle.Com` Oct 6 2011, 03:40 AM
LOL now u spoil the topic with the other names tbh.

p.s u didn't get my joke tongue.gif

This post has been edited by WwW.GooGle.Com`: Oct 6 2011, 03:41 AM

Clan: WwW.

+
# 7Murder- Oct 6 2011, 03:57 AM
zzzzzz

Fail thread.

Clan: Digital Militia

Game: CNC Generals

+
# 8Hamster Oct 6 2011, 04:02 AM
QUOTE(Murder- @ Oct 6 2011, 05:57 AM) *

zzzzzz

Fail thread.

Why fail theard?????

+
# 9Opsnyder Apr 10 2012, 21:06 PM
Bumped for awesomeness.

+
# 10-Wraith^ Apr 10 2012, 21:48 PM
As if laugh.gif

Clan: Death and Destiny

+
# 11GoLD_DaRe Apr 14 2012, 13:01 PM
Sometimes this forums still makes me smile.

Clan: Order Of The Elites

Game: League of Legends

+
# 12HaWkY^ Apr 15 2012, 13:35 PM
Lol Tim. How's it going?!

Clan: -MaD|

+
# 13xezon Apr 15 2012, 21:16 PM
Is this for real?

+
# 14GoLD_DaRe Apr 16 2012, 09:58 AM
QUOTE(-|HaWkY^ @ Apr 15 2012, 13:35 PM) *

Lol Tim. How's it going?!

Hi hawky! (can't remember your name :$)
I'm all fine! Almost finished my master's degree clinical psychology etc biggrin.gif
busy playing League of legends at the moment, ofcourse can't wait till generals 2 smile.gif
how are you?

Game: League of Legends

+
# 15-Wraith^ Apr 16 2012, 13:03 PM
QUOTE(GoLD_DaRe @ Apr 16 2012, 11:58 AM) *

(can't remember your name :$)

His name is Mark 'Fat Fuck' Wilson.

Clan: Death and Destiny

+
# 16Murder- Apr 16 2012, 14:19 PM
gold_dare whats your summoner name?

Clan: Digital Militia

Game: CNC Generals

+
# 17scuba Apr 16 2012, 17:15 PM

I like Chimaera aswell and never saw how he's playing but people told me he's good.

So you like him because people say he is good?
Seems like a solid reason, good list here.

+
# 18MrX Apr 16 2012, 17:35 PM
Hamster is not for real if you ask me. He is the reincarnation of the stereotypical Zero Hour Online Gamer.

+
# 19GiDeoN Apr 22 2012, 19:17 PM
QUOTE(Hamster. @ Oct 5 2011, 12:19 PM) *

I like also Mirages's signautre so much

I like Apex's signautre aswell, his signature is amazing

Thanks happy.gif

Game: Hardware

+
# 20Apex. Apr 22 2012, 23:28 PM
biggrin.gif

Game: StarCraft 2

+

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)