Explore GameReplays...

CNC Zero Hour

Zero Hour Still Active?

Reply to this topic Start new topic
# 1Amox Mar 15 2015, 20:42 PM
Is zero hour active? Worth an attempt to come back? I tried to come online last week and I couldnt connect.

+
# 2MeZa Mar 21 2015, 13:00 PM
Gamespy dropped support for Generals so you'll have to use the workaround and alternate server to play. You can see the directions to do that here: http://cnc-online.net/

I would just suggest using Gentool as it takes care of everything for you once you create an account on Revora.

Clan: CrAzY

Game: CNC Zero Hour

+
# 3MrX Mar 22 2015, 08:40 AM
Well at least active enough to have World Series with 32 people running. If you wanna play online go on 'Ladders'.

Or this link:
http://www.gamereplays.org/commandandconqu...cnconline-guide

Btw Amox you will also need GenTool. biggrin.gif
www.gentool.net

+
# 4WwW.GooGle.Com` Mar 27 2015, 17:55 PM
QUOTE(MrX @ Mar 22 2015, 08:40 AM) *

Btw Amox you will also need GenTool. biggrin.gif
www.gentool.net

What are you referring to?

Clan: WwW.

+
# 5Amox Apr 3 2015, 22:27 PM
Not a problem Mrs.X , I would have thought you would have realized that happend ages ago. I became a reputable/honest player , though I wasnt a tryhard gamer. Played for fun....

+
# 6Avalon Jul 21 2015, 19:15 PM
Hey! I was just playing some Zero Hour, on... Mac.

It was released in March. My friend pointed it out to me so after so many years absence I bought it straight away, of course. Felt very strange playing it after all this time.

Anyone else got a Mac and playing it? It's 'only' 15.

I was just telling my gf of 7 years about the days of being a clan leader for [Nx], showing her the OoE thread of top clans ever, etc. I think I've just lost my credibility.................

How is everyone?

Game: StarCraft 2

+
# 7Ka$$aD Jul 21 2015, 21:28 PM
I'm fine, thanks.

+
# 8-KrEmLiN- Jul 21 2015, 23:24 PM
Avalon, macs can only play macs, correct? Also, can anything be done about this fact from the the cnc online aspect, as in to possible merge all servers?

+

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)