Explore GameReplays...

CNC Zero Hour

[OoE]'s All-time Roster & Hall of Fame Awards.

Closed Topic Start new topic
# 1[OoE]MiRaGE Mar 16 2005, 12:10 PM
Brief History
Over 3 Years ago( in June 2003 ) on Command and Conquer Generals, myself, Trojan and 2 other Australian lobby n00bs decided to make a clan after the demise of the Dominant Australian Lobby Clan, NcV (Nemesis: COLD Vengeance) . We struggled long and hard to think of a name for the clan and in the end came up with "Order Of the Elites". We began cw as noobs, yet rocketed into the lead on the last night of our first ever month before falling to the giants of CW, [First] lead by the robotic Nautica. After our first month ever where we finished an amazingly close 2nd, we contined to pile up top 3 finishes, but could never overcome the might of [First]. In the final CW month before the release of Zero Hour, [OoE] Combined with HLX to win it's first CW title.
Many years have past and OoE has taken over from First as the dominant clan in CW competiton in Zero Hour, and has seen More players on its Roster than most other Clans, some of the names might surprise you smile.gif. In Zero Hour the [OoE] tag has finished #1 ten times, but our love of aliases means most [OoE] members have at least 10-21 CW titles.
In 2006, [OoE] also developed a Battle for Middle Earth II Division, which has immediately achieved success on that game.
2007 came, and we expanded into CNC3, with lots of success.
As 2007 draws to a close, we continue to be a successful and enjoyable clan to be a part of, Love us or Hate us we don't care, but we will continue to make clan gaming fun for many months to come. smile.gif

ALL TIME [OoE] RO0STER

IPB Image

ALL-TIME Command and Conquer Generals & Command and Conquer Generals: Zero Hour Roster

IPB Image

MiRaGE- IPB Image IPB Image IPB Image
Co Founder of the clan and only ExCaL has ever won more CW titles. Former top 1v1 player with China, now mostly a noob basher in 1v1 yet remains a good 2v2 player. Resides in the lands of Australia and is fiercly Patriotic!
Awards: IPB Image IPB Image IPB ImageIPB ImageIPB ImageIPB ImageIPB Image

Trojan- IPB Image IPB Image IPB Image
Co-Founder of the clan. Being from the Isolated West Australian Metropolis of Perth has given Trojan plenty of time to Noob Bash, Forum Nerd, be an admin geek and be a consistantly good 2v2 competitor!
Awards:IPB ImageIPB ImageIPB Image IPB ImageIPB ImageIPB Image

Vegeta-
IPB Image
Dutch gamer was a decent player that landed in [OoE] as part of a 2 for 1 package with the great man himself, Avenas. He struggled with consistancy and Self Esteem, but was a friendly dutchman.

DeathAngel- IPB Image
One of my favourite all-time Members, DeathAngel is from the war torn society of Palestine. He was a fantastic 2v2 player and very competitive 1v1 player with china and gla teams in the early stages of Zero Hour. Was loyal to us while he played.
Awards: IPB ImageIPB Image

HellKnight/Arecal- IPB Image
Another of my favourite gamers, Arecal was an absolute legend at the start of Zero Hour. The Most dominant gla player of all-time, he basically never lost a gla mirror. Also was one of the TOP Nuke players. Clanning with him in [FH] was a highlight.
Awards: IPB Image IPB ImageIPB ImageIPB ImageIPB Image

Ancient- IPB Image IPB Image
Strange yet cool form of life from Singapore, Ancient was always a top gla player throughout his career on ccg and zh, and one of many top gla players to have a hilarious rivalry with the king of bitches, Eficko. Played for [OoE] for a very long time, then decided it was time to move on and joined our enemies, [GC].
Awards: IPB ImageIPB ImageIPB Image

AGGRO-
IPB Image IPB Image
Some members of the community laughed and believed aggr0 Bribed himself into [OoE] when he joined us in dfV| at the beginning of ZH as he was a completely shit CCG player. But after joining with us he improved every month, becoming a great player after alot of hard work. Called himself ARROGANTAGGRO and lived up to the name, he was a great, great member to have around and is still a very funny member when not fulfilling his life as an American Teen.
Awards: IPB Image IPB ImageIPB ImageIPB ImageIPB Image

iorio- IPB Image
Great guy, fun to clan with and I enjoyed playing ffgs against him more than anyone else except aggro,he had a great nuke mirror and we had many battles over the years and still do when he comes back for his once every year comebacks tongue.gif. Was a top player at times too.

Bakah- IPB Image
former {DOA}- clan member was another great member for [OoE]. Fun to clan with, Bakah's greatest achievement for the clan was probably in the Famous [OoE] FFA Arena, where he usually tried alot harder than the rest of the opposition and earned the tag "FFA PRO".
Awards: IPB Image IPB Image

Avenas/Omnirai- IPB Image
Strange yet amusing form of life from Turkey/Netherlands, Omnirai completely dominated for [OoE] in February 2003, winning at 90% and leading us to a 6k win. Played with us again later in his career.

True/[OoE]Nukeulear- IPB Image
Lasted 1 week in [OoE] before quitting because we did not wish to play 1v1 ffg's against him smile.gif. One of the most outspoken players of all-time.
Awards: IPB Image

Ro[M]aN- IPB Image IPB Image
Played a few months for [OoE] on CCG, where he was, along with Fox333, the most creative player on the game and quite simply an outstanding player. Had a love or hate relationship with the clan, and once threatened to send a bomb to my house. sad.gif

Maxpovver- IPB Image
The best all-round player in CCG History, Maxpovver spent 1 month in the clan. Was an awesome experience for the clan to have him around, we were still very new to the CW arena, it was only our 2nd month..and to have Max in the clan proved we were going in the right direction.

Nautica- IPB Image
[OoE]'s feared nemesis from CCG even managed to spend a couple of weeks in the clan on the CCG-laddder.

Tracti0nZ- IPB Image
Probably my favourite CCG player, Tractionz was absolutely ownage in 2v2, great in 1v1 as well (never managed to beat him sad.gif). And to add to that he was a funny member to have around the clan as well.

[OoE]UberSport/[Pimp]Commander- IPB Image
Legendary CCG player joined the clan on the request of Tracti0nZ and they became a top team in CCG. Later on in Zero Hour i found out he was quite the moron biggrin.gif

RoCCo- IPB Image
Never really got to play for an active [OoE] CW team on CCG, but played for [HERO] in the last active CW month on ccg, then also for [OoE] on the CCG-Ladder. Was quite a good gla player on gens, not as good on ZH. Funny guy also.

ShoCKeRr/Poco-Loco/[HERO]SuperCow- IPB Image
Typical Dutch flamer, joined the clan late on CCG, was alright I guess with gla and china. Played Zero Hour as well but was pretty bad at it.

Nirvana- IPB Image
Fairly strong China player on CCG, joined [OoE] along with Shockerr as part of the mass Eficko Exodus after the drama queen booted Nirvana because he told him to play more often. Tried his hand at USA/Laser on Zero Hour but wasn't nearly as good as he was on ccg.

Andres/Escencia- IPB Image
Another of my favourite players, Andres "The Spanish Gla Killer" totally destroyed gla with USA on ccg and was a TOP player on that game. Friendly Person and fun to clan with.

DfV/[OoE]TiTAN- IPB Image IPB Image
Australian Member who formed part of the first ever [OoE] CW team on CCG, then later rejoined us with DfV| to start of ZH.

Tactical^ - IPB Image
The man with the "unbeatable Triangle Fast tech" on ZH Played for [OoE] for about 1 week on CCG before getting fed up with HoMy's moronic Ways and quit the clan.

HoMy - IPB Image
Probably the worst ever recruit for [OoE]. After months of begging mobilize style he finally got into the clan against most people's wishes including mine. Disconnected in games he was losing and then AR'd them, lied, flamed and noob bashed. Also point pushed. Once i discovered these things I forced trojan into telling him the bad news he'd been KICKED. w00t.gif
Later turned into a Maphacker/Point Pusher/Disconnector/Violation expert on ZH with [GC].

Dia[M]ond- IPB Image
Dutch flamer kiddy at one stage had the best dual war nuke mirror in Zero Hour, but almost just as quickly he was kicked from [OoE] for being a bad loser. Next Month he famously was given Maphack by DMraider with the most famous MSN file transfer in ZH History smile.gif.

Ordos33- IPB Image
Ordos formed 1/3 of the famous Perth Posse featuring real life associates Trojan and eight8a11. Actually thought of the clan name "Order of the Elites". Wasn't a great player, but he was sure a good flamer as Pyromyth found out smile.gif.

Muttz0r- IPB Image
Friendly gamer from the Gold Coast, Australia, Muttz0r was a long time member of SkVn and NcV clans on ccg before joining DfV on Zero Hour and then joining [OoE]. Actually had some gaming talent, but he simply had no competitiveness at all.

Thundabot1- IPB Image
Another founding member of [OoE] and was involved in it's first CW team, would probably be over 30 years of age now, another citizen of PERTH. Was an average player but a friendly person. famously when we were noobs learning CCG he made 20 chinooks and wondered why he wasn't getting any money w00t.gif

MeTaLLiCa4/HarDraiN4- IPB Image
Slightly retarded/deformed, Hardrain was a "solid" Australian Lobby competitor who was a random inclusion of [OoE]'s first ever ccg CW team. I honestly have no idea why he was in it as we always seemed to hate each other, but oh well. biggrin.gif

PyroMyth- IPB Image
The Most Power Hungry leader Ever, Another Aussie. Comes from possibly the most """"""scenic"""""" Location in the WORLD, the Riverland, SOUTH AUSTRALIA.

[OoE]Insane- IPB Image
[OoE]'s first ever International recruit, from our "close" neighbours Singapore, Insane was an "Average" competitor in CW standards, but for [OoE] he was like GOLD, as we were all noobs at the time biggrin.gif

[OoE]Silver- IPB Image IPB Image
One of the most mature Dutch Citizens I ever saw, Silver joined the clan when he was only 13 yet spoke absolutely flawless English, was a friendly member good to have around, developed into one of CCG's Best ever players with a great middle strat with china smile.gif. Stuck around with DfV| on Zero Hour.

Anti-Castro- IPB Image
Friend and teammate of Silver, Castro was a cuban IMMIGRANT of the USA who was quite strange, never really got to know him as he wasn't that active.

gEiger- IPB Image
Extremely Laid back and Humerous Irishman. Geiger was a very good 2v2 player with many strategies usually quite Lame and designed to kill the opponent as fast as possible. a great laugh on TS.

LoNe|SoLDieR/[MuSiC]TaNGo^- IPB Image
played a week or 2 in MuSiC in generals before sucking and quitting coz he was scared to lose.

ThOR- IPB Image
A Great Member. Very friendly and Laid Back, ThOR also has the ability to flame as well as anyone when pissed off which is hilarious to see as it rarely happens.
The most Famous and Best USA player of all-time on ZH and probably the #2 USA player of all-time on CCG behind danish compatriot Gnug315, ThOR now shows off his great RTS gaming ability with DoW PRO clan, )TOT( where he is again one of the best players.
Awards: IPB Image IPB ImageIPB Image IPB Image

[GOD]ALLAH/[MuSiC]GaRaGE- IPB Image
The Turkish Gangzter was in our [MuSiC] clan for basically only 2 or 3 days before being forced to quit because of violation scares.

MoBiLiZe^/Quitilize/Violize- IPB Image
Spent his first period of time in our clan as our Cheerleader smile.gif But after years of begging, finally I allowed him to join [OoE] for a month. Mobi had some skill, but had shocking self esteem and threatened to quit Life many times when losing. Also was the KING of Clan Hopping/Causing Violations and he ruined many many clans over his career. Was also voted as CNCreplays.com's Best Gangster.

Wok- IPB Image
Very cool guy, even better name. Wok was in [NcV] on ccg and eventually joined [OoE] for a very short period but soon lost interest with CCG just as we were becoming a good clan sad.gif Was fun to team with in 2v2.

b0mb3r3- IPB Image
LAN Nerd. I guess when you live in Darwin, Northern Territory, Australia there isnt much better things to do. Was a funny member though and was improving as a player as well before losing internet connection and never regaining interest with ZH again sad.gif.

A1CnC/[Dual]Koolz- IPB Image
Although no1 except me noticed it, A1CnC was probably the biggest cheater of all-time.
He had an amazing Point Pushing scheme going in the Early stages of Zero Hour where he would make 3 or 4 clans and actually play with all of them to make them look real as well as pushing them all with each other and then finally pushing himself with them, amazingly I was the only one who ever noticed. Sadly this took away from his achievements on CCG where i was so excited to recruit him, as he was a nice guy and a really great ccg player but I will never know if he also used these cheating tactics on that game also.

Armageddon- IPB Image
Yes that same average competitor from Zero Hour! He played for us on the ccg-ladder when we had a roster of 20 people as he was a friend of A1CNC.

AirRaid- IPB Image
Unfortunately 1 day after AirRaid joined the clan, we decided to quit playing CW as the release of ZH was approaching and we wanted to relax with ffg's and plan our new clan for ZH. sad.gif

DJ-Ar-Bee- IPB Image IPB Image
Awesome member, really funny and laid back, Ar-Bee has some great RTS ability on many games, but he never really has shown it yet for an [OoE] Clan. He was obsessed with Infantry general on Zero Hour and refused to believe it was overpowered.
Runs an Internet Cafe and incredibly annoyingly has to serve customers in the middle of his games...

Hail- IPB Image
The Fat British Policeman from Grimsby, England.
Hail has a nasty sense of humour and is one of the biggest flamers of all-time and had many run-ins with his best friend, ZH-Admin1
Thankfully his relationship with ZH2 is alot better biggrin.gif. Also formed one of the most dominant 2v2 teams of all-time with Excal.
Awards: IPB Image IPB Image IPB ImageIPB Image

ExCaL- IPB Image IPB Image
Most Successful Zero Hour Player of all-time approaching 20 CW Titles, amazing.
Arguably the best Zero Hour ever as well, especially in team games. During the early part of his career was made famous by being the lamest player in clanwars with his combat chinook abuse, tech spam abuse, power techspam abuse, uber vee abuse and much more, but with basically everything lame in ZH these days + the invasion of Kuwaitees he has kind of lost that title, i'm sure he'd love to get it back though smile.gif.
Professional Dancer with his estonian Partner and regularly ventures off into exotic locales to compete in International tournaments.
Awards:IPB ImageIPB ImageIPB ImageIPB Image

ImpacT- IPB Image
American born GERMAN Spammer, Impact speaks his own language and at his time was probably the best player in Clan wars with flawless china play in 1v1. Developed handy USA and GLA also.

FrOg- IPB Image
Arrogant competitor, FrOg was originally a 1v1 TD china whore who had a great mid strat in nuke mirrors. Developed into a top team player later, was removed from the clan after spending about 3 months in it and will never be allowed back in it, no matter how much he tells you we are begging for his return wink.gif.
Awards: IPB Image IPB ImageIPB Image

Knockout- IPB Image
Well, well. The master of Strategies himself. Knockout has thought of many amazing strategies for the clan and is a VETERAN RTS gamer. His KO Migs, KO mans drops, KO vanilla raptors vs tank gen and KO Dual Helix strats are all extremely famous within the clan smile.gif.
Jokes aside he is one of the best team players of all-time, especially with Airforce and has shared a number of good partnerships with shotgun, hackolopo, Excal (arguably the best combo ever) and most recently dackel.

^HaZe^ IPB Image
Recruited for his 1v1 "abillity" played 8 games for a win/loss of 5-3 including being AUTO REPORTED for a -1000+ pts loss, 2nd worst recruit ever.

EnGaGe- IPB Image
Was recruited as the official [OoE] GFX Pro. Sadly he was absolutely shit at GFX w00t.gif but was a cool member and a decent but not great ZH player with China armies. Was fun to have around the clan.

LoVe- IPB Image
Die.

AuDi- IPB Image
The Best gla player of all-time, Robotic Dutch Spammer child and a very defensive yet friendly citizen.

ThundeR- IPB Image
Came to the clan on request of ExCaL, wasn't a great player but was carried to many victories by excal biggrin.gif.
More famous in our BfME II division where he seems to be a very good player!

spalding- IPB Image IPB Image
GERMAN gamer made famous for perfecting the manspam strategy with tank gen vs USA in 1.02.
Nowdays he is a great all-round player with USA being his preferred army where he is arguably the BEST all-round USA player after the retirement of ThOR. Excellent member and friendly as well if your Ego does not collide with his HUGE, INFLATED Mega Ego biggrin.gif.
Very Arrogant but always backs up his statements, as [AH][SW]Heartless found out. sad.gif.
Awards: IPB Image IPB ImageIPB ImageIPB Image IPB ImageIPB Image

LeViAthAn- IPB Image
Excellent Nuke player, amazing micro with china and great with china vs all factions. The King of Excuses, he really made some of the most classic excuses after losing ever. Really hated Reese with a passion and after losing to Kuwaitee bus spammers he really did lose it, and made us laugh alot in the process.
Awards:IPB Image IPB Image IPB Image

Hololo- IPB Image
1 month for [OoE] as [OoE]Goggo, spammed alot of games and achieved a good rank, but also spammed alot of losses. A weird german dude who clearly had lots of skill but messed around alot.

MaKauTZ- IPB Image
another german GAMER Spent only a few days in OoE b4 finding a new home with his german buddies smile.gif

Apex- IPB Image
Michael Zeoli, King of Life. Everyone can only wish their life was as good as the great Zeoli's. He can pimp chicks with the best of them, run 100m faster than most track super stars, and was scouted for college baseball when he was 13, the man has it ALL. Along with being a top china player and spammer on ZH smile.gif.
Awards:IPB Image IPB Image IPB Image IPB ImageIPB Image

Misterjoe- IPB Image IPB Image
Amazingly goes to the same school as [OoE]AGGRO in Bowie, Maryland. A strange competitor, he is smart and loves to show it off to anyone who cares (or doesn't care), has obsessions for Owls and Pillows and was a very good 1v1 China player on Zero Hour.
Crowned [OoE]'s ALL-TIME FFA """"Pro"""", Edging out Bakah in this highly sort after award.

IDonTKnoW- IPB Image
played in MaRS and was a pretty dedicated player, wasnt as good as i thought he was but still got alot of victories.

4FuNKiLLEr- IPB Image
GOOD Gamer, but sadly had no personality at all!! he never said one worD to me

Pilbots- IPB Image
Played for [OoE] a couple of times, was more wellknown for being one of [OoE]'s greatest rivals but being good mates with Excal lead us to clan with the great man a few times smile.gif. Top with all armies but imo his best was USA.
Is currently gaming in our BfMEII division, outstanding player on that game as well.

Bli[N]d^- IPB Image IPB Image
Played for [OoE] on the unsuccessful Bissgens ladder and I believe 1 other Month for us on ZH CW. Awesome all-round player, China being the side I like to watch him play the most.

Dackel- IPB Image
Outstanding all-round player, has the best micro ever seen on Zero Hour. Freakish Map awareness (no, not maphack, if you watched his video's you'd understand why). extremely good/lame USA player, great if slightly flawed gla player with the best tech rpg usage ever seen, improving robotic china player....great 2v2 player as well...he's the best player playing at the moment. (July 2006) and it's great he's on our team smile.gif.
Awards: IPB Image IPB ImageIPB Image IPB Image

Wiggy- IPB Image
Solid 2v2 player with china sides. Okish with the other teams, spent 1 month with us in CW.

Silent- IPB Image
Mega forum spammer and solid 2v2 player, played 1 month with us in ZH CW.

HuMaN1Ty/StrikeR- IPB Image
Improves every month, very useful with all teams in 1v1 and 2v2. GLA is his best and favourite faction. Played with us for a couple of months on CW, winning a CW title.

GirlZ- IPB Image
Also Improves every month, former dutch kiddy flamer decided to take a new attitude with us, finally winning our respect as we let him in the clan and he did a nice job smile.gif. Wasn't his best month, but he remains one of the best players playing today.

---------Award Descriptions at Bottom of Page---------

All-Time Battle For Middle Earth Roster

IPB Image

[OoE]Letigre : Fearless leader. This clan would be non existant on bfme2 without his massive 7 game a month contribution

[OoE]Inubasha : Forms one of the best 2v2 combos in the game presently with the big FreeZZ

[OoE]FreeZZing : The best gamer in bfme2 atm. Claimed a warrior title the month before last with 90% win

[OoE]EiGhtBaLL : Top team gaming competitor from the land of Potatoes, Ireland.

[OoE]Knockout : 3 games a month spammer

[OoE]Thunder : Resident welsh gam0r who has an affinity for sheep and other wooly creatures. Good team player and tactical 1v1 gam0r

[OoE]Godlike^ : Closet gam0r makin his way in the world of bfme2 improving each month and finished last month with 90+% win

[OoE]Pillbots : One of the top 1v1 gam0rs around although it has been overshadowed by child being 5-1 on him . Also good at 2v2.Now that he has learned the wonders of voice communication, he will probably be Godlike^ at 2v2

[OoE]LordOfWar : Another top 1v1 player who is also good at 2v2. has 2 warrior titles in 4months of gaming on bfme2

[OoE]MasterJ : Highly skilled 1v1 gam0r. German recruit who helped us attain [OoE] clan gold in june

[OoE]Dryzen- Faith played around 30games last month before he quit with a mid 50% win .Likes to correct ppl who mispell

Locolukky- played 10 or so last month before he quit because noone was playing (letigres recruit )

[OoE]Believe- He quit a few times.June holder of Moron of the month award

[NcV]RatBoY66 - Havoc. Resident forum whore who was with us in NcV

[NcV]Frostbomb/ExCaL- excal another NcV gam0r but the allure of zh proved too much for him

[NcV]Darvian/Trojan- our resident [OoE] Admin@ OoEreplays.org

-----------------------IPB Image------------------------

ALL TIME [OoE] CNC3:TW Roster

The Eagerly anticipated Command and Conquer 3: Tiberium wars was released in early 2007, and [OoE] jumped head first into the game with a large division of excited gamers! The game was bitterly dissappointing, but we managed to win the only two CW titles and had some genuinley good players and people with us on this very short ride. We managed to also create a fun rivalry with the "sponsored" [TIBS].LoT MuLTiGaMiNG Clan as well. It all ended quite suddenly though, with gamers quitting out of frustration and boredom, others going away and others leaving to "Greener" pastures.

ExCaL^
He started off really well, winning the important british lan, i31 with his partner, Dackel. Found nod to his liking, and spammed scorps with good success early on smile.gif Later on got really busy with dancing/Uni and was quite inactive for the remainder of his playing days. Not sure what game he's on now!

Dackel
When I was around he was probably the best GDI player on the game. I believe this continued right through to the World Cyber Games, where he placed a respectable third. Grass was greener in a sponsored clan though, and he left us for a-Losers.MSI MULTIGAMING
Awards:IPB Image IPB Image

Apollo
Was a strong player for us in the early months. Winning alot of games and achieving good ranks. Wasn't good enough to suggest he'd win World Cyber Games, but what a great achievement from him, winning the UK's first ever gold medal in the biggest gaming tourny in the world. Also was too pro for us in the end, joining a """"'pro""""" UK clan. Was good to have around, active in the forums and in representing us in many leagues/tournies, whilst most members were too robotic to venture outside of CW.
Awards:IPB Image IPB Image IPB Image

Pilbots
He burst out of the blocks as the first "star" player on CNC3. He was confident of wcg glory and CW dominance, but as his commitment to the game faded along with his enjoyment, his domination did also, and he ended up quitting for good, with alot of us. Tried a last gasp effort to win WCG USA, and amazingly, nearly qualified.
Awards: IPB Image IPB Image IPB Image IPB Image

FreeZZiNg/sh4rp
Bfme2's best player looked set to be successful in CNC3 as well, and so it proved. Whilst OoE was around, he wasn't great...but he continued playing after the clan dissolved on CNC3, and became one of the very best players on the game. Unlucky to miss USA WCG due to being a kiddy yank teen sad.gif Still plays to this day and apparently dominates.
Awards: IPB Image IPB Image IPB Image IPB Image

Blitz
Really good guy from Singapore, He finished second at his National WCG Final, but somehow hacked himself onto the team anyway biggrin.gif. Continued to support the clan right through to today, even though nearly all of us had already quit sad.gif He is a talented gamer, but really was never quite active enough to reach his full potential, also struggled to find opponents to practice with for WCG.

AuDi/GoLd_DaRe
Was probably the first player in the clan to work out how mediocre CNC3 was. He never really liked it and struggled to achieve the high standards he set in Zero Hour.

AGGRO
Played like 30 games ever and possibly 1 CW ever. What more could you expect from a King of Life.....
Awards:

LeViaTHaN
Was good to have LeVi back in the clan with his funny comments and strong play. He was pretty good, a QM pro and a decent CW noobbasher for us biggrin.gif Before returning to CSS Spam
Awards:

MiDW3sT
A random recruit I made, He turned out to be a dominant 2v2 player, leading us to many wins on the official clan ladder and hardly any defeats. Friendly person and a former Ra2 Professional.

MiRaGE
He was a Quick Match and Official ladder Professional, achieving nice ranks, and a CW Noobbasher, and 2v2 tagalong. Never really fell in love with the game, and was just a decent player. Unbeaten vs WCG Opposition, LMFAO

Trojan
QM Veteran and 2v2 ladder pro+++ Played the odd alias CW before getting bored of the game and never venturing online again!!
Awards:

Sage
Uh, yeah, played like 25 ffg's/ QM games, losing half of them. Did basically nothing at all for the clan, did make a three man clan with his DiVA Best buddies though, who were all as bad as him. Not exactly sure why I added him, but I guess he's such a BIG Human being, who'd mess with him?

Award Descriptions and Red Alert 3 Division BELOW!

This post has been edited by Apex.: Mar 20 2009, 01:48 AM

Clan: Order Of The Elites

Game: StarCraft 2

+
# 2Reese Mar 16 2005, 13:03 PM
IPB Image

[OoE] Red Alert 3

The majority of [OoE] members considered the recent EA games including the BfME series as well as CNC3 TW & KW as epic failures, so the majority of us weren't that excited with the release of Red Alert 3 fast approaching. We've been disorganized and really haven't done any recruiting or planned at all for the release of the game. So a few of us got the game, decided we amazingly liked it, and a few others have since got the game to give us a clan that was very casual, yet competitive for the first two CW months, although it wasn't as strong as previous [OoE] clans in the past and relied on veteran [OoE] founders Mirage and Trojan, who found themselves doing all the work as opposed to the last couple of years where we have been carried to glory! Hopefully we can keep the clan together on this game for a few more months yet at least, as the game is quite enjoyable, but with the death of CW, it's not promising.

Trojan IPB Image

Will always call himself a shit/mediocre player but in reality he kind of owns and carried me many times in 2v2's! We were the masters of 50% chance strats, either of us coming up with new 50% chance rushes every game. If they failed trojan could still beat two people at times! Along with Apex and I, formed probably the strongest 3v3 team in CW.

MiRaGE IPB Image

Strong Soviet player in 2v2/3v3. Very inconsistent at 1v1 but improving into a solid performer. Teamed with Trojan as usual and achieved alot of success in 2v2 CW, abusing the point system to allow this clan of NOOBS to nearly upset [stim] for clanwars glory!
Has become an Automatch robot with the death of CW/inactiveness of clanmates.

Apex IPB Image

Pretty good soviet player in 1v1, improving slowly but surely. Held the important part of our all soviet 3v3 team as the air spammer, and did a great job with it as we steamrolled a number of 3v3 opponents. Will continue to improve, especially when he stops fucking around with his OMG new computers OMG!

Blitz-
IPB Image

When he's been active, blitz was one of the top 10 allied players, and probably top 5. He destroyed everyone in allied mirror, including Shadow Terran 3x in a row. Would be a dominant force if he were active, has been inactive for a while now but hopefully will return.
He doesn't like the FIERCE competition involved in [OoE] ffas!! sad.gif

Pilbots IPB Image

Got the game well after the release and within a few days was already beating all the highly rated players. Played for us in [RA] clan and as usual, got us an incredibly high Power Win percentage. Very strong player with the potential to get alot better as well, if he chooses. But I get the feeling he's not really liking the game a great deal.

AGGRO IPB Image

Tryharded for a while in CW, which was amazing to see as he's not really a gamer anymore! Played in a few FFA's and 3v3 FFG's but who knows whether we will ever see him again as he heads off to the wild lands of CHILE.

Misterjoe IPB Image

Plays FFA's exclusively and like on Zero Hour, tries very, very hard and can create tension and bitching which is why we play FFA's in the first place!!

-Knockout IPB Image

Unfortunately KO hasn't had a great impact for the clan as yet, the 2v2 strategic legend has been very inactive and hoping for an appearance from great teammate ExCaL^, which may never happen. Can be spotted on the 2v2 Automatch Ladder.

ArBee
IPB Image

Arbee was a cool member from our ultra oldschool CCG cw teams in 2003, and having achieved success recently on SupCom, I expected him to do the same on this game. He didn't seem to fit in as well with the members as he used to, and struggled on CW level, really getting caught up in bitching about how underpowered empire were, which effected his play greatly and he didn't perform at all.
Eventually he quit the clan and joined the so called "Professional" Australian clan [AFO], probably better for all parties.

Other members to have the game but are yet to do anything useful/have quit already/suck include

Sage
ThOR
LeTigre
spalding

This post has been edited by [OoE]MiRaGE: Jan 1 2009, 13:18 PM

+
# 3[OoE]MiRaGE Mar 16 2005, 13:08 PM
Thanks for Your Expert opinion as Usual Reese biggrin.gif

+
# 4GooDSpeeD Mar 16 2005, 13:34 PM
my my impressive list... ohmy.gif

+
# 5KOELIEOH Mar 16 2005, 19:55 PM
The yellow/gold is DAMN annoying vs this white background. ohmy.gif

This post has been edited by [OoE]MiRaGE: Oct 14 2007, 02:53 AM

Attached image(s)
Attached Image Attached Image

+
# 6KOELIEOH Mar 16 2005, 19:57 PM
4FuNKiLLEr- GOOD Gamer, but sadly had no personality at all!! he never said one work to me

word*

tongue.gif w00t.gif

This post has been edited by CaKe: Mar 16 2005, 19:57 PM

+
# 7[OoE]MiRaGE Mar 17 2005, 06:34 AM
i hate the white background, so bright. I've got the Maroon/Red one atm. It sux as well but its easier on the eyes for me.

+
# 8Trojan. Mar 17 2005, 13:34 PM
INVISION DEFAULT?

+
# 9Espo Mar 18 2005, 06:41 AM
Aint it kinda difficuld to find out what to write about each gamer?? :blink:

EDIT: LoL nice roster laugh.gif

omfg, I get freaked out by reading my own reply's from old days :| 2005 :

This post has been edited by Espo: Apr 4 2007, 18:30 PM

+
# 10Trojan. Mar 18 2005, 07:32 AM
QUOTE(Espo @ Mar 18 2005, 02:40 PM)
Aint it kinda difficuld to find out what to write about each gamer?? blink.gif

EDIT: LoL nice roster  laugh.gif

TBH you could name every gamer that has made a mark on the community and we could easily give a few witty comments or maybe even an impersonation.

+
# 11Reese Mar 18 2005, 17:41 PM
mirage, your work is noobish ......... biggrin.gif

+
# 12xrated Mar 19 2005, 00:56 AM
wait, if they are #1 and #2 worst recruits ever, where does love fit in?
hes should be number #1 smile.gif
^HaZe^------- Recruited for his 1v1 "abillity" played 8 games for a win/loss of 5-3 including being AUTO REPORTED for a -1000+ pts loss, 2nd worst recruit ever.
HoMy/[HERO]cyclops HoMy was booted on 3 occasions in OoE for point pushing, dc'ing, non reporting and just being an allround noob, no idea how his pleading got him into my clan. worst recruit imo

Game: Command and Conquer 3

+
# 13[OoE]MiRaGE Mar 19 2005, 08:46 AM
think i made the list b4 we recruited love. Love is a total fag with no personality and is just a retard. and he is definatly the worst recruit.

+
# 14Jedi Benji Mar 19 2005, 10:39 AM
QUOTE([OoE]Trojan @ Mar 18 2005, 06:32 PM)
TBH you could name every gamer that has made a mark on the community and we could easily give a few witty comments or maybe even an impersonation.

true dat

gogoogog mirage every gamer ever!!

Game: Command and Conquer 4

+
# 15Spi][Fir3 Mar 19 2005, 14:15 PM
Very impressive

+
# 16Cammy Mar 19 2005, 15:00 PM
OOE POTENTIAL RECRUITS..

Dec 20 2003, 03:07 PM

DUDE - Profesional player

Bahumut ?? - Very good non reporter and techspammer

EMPEE - Complains alot, would be good at dodging

AGM LAUNCHER - Same as above

Audioslave - We could use a cheater

Mackie - ^^

GABRA - V GOOD TECHSPAMMER

Call911 - apparently he knows where to get flametank hack

nOObjabi - He is best VANILLA USA (OH IT IS SO HARD)

Lutinor - Maphackers are necessary

Nautica - Where has he gone? O wait, no more tunnels.

Botulism - Profesional Clanwars record, good at techspamming + tunnels

Summy - Same as above

MEDIC - Very good player, where has he gone?

KOOLZ - Best tunnel spammer ever?

-FW- - All of them. We need them.

[RevelZ] - All of them. We need them. Especially DIVEL

Cr3wZ - Good tunnels at tourney Island

[Dwarf]maggr0 - Good player.

Vegeta - Just because.

DarkDevil - Good Clanwars win %

all of [-E-] Clan - amazing Clanwars win %

HoMy - Good at disconnecting, nonreporting, complaining, lying, all around top player

FOXOLOGY - Good at making excuses such as "Lag made my ecm not work"

Hitlaser - eye knoe ingleeesh

GIZZMO - Profesional Outposts

Inc-X Paranoia - Very good at reporting to the wrong people to preserve his winstreak.

pi314159 - likes to play 1v1 on TF.

DMRAIDER - Need a proven hacker.

FROG - OoE has gone downhill since we lost diz pro `yo

laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif

Game: Command and Conquer 3

+
# 17Trojan. Mar 20 2005, 14:17 PM
QUOTE(Cammy @ Mar 19 2005, 11:00 PM)
OOE POTENTIAL RECRUITS..

Dec 20 2003, 03:07 PM  
DUDE - Profesional player

Bahumut ?? - Very good non reporter and techspammer

EMPEE - Complains alot, would be good at dodging

AGM LAUNCHER - Same as above

Audioslave - We could use a cheater

Mackie - ^^

GABRA - V GOOD TECHSPAMMER

Call911 - apparently he knows where to get flametank hack

nOObjabi - He is best VANILLA USA (OH IT IS SO HARD)

Lutinor - Maphackers are necessary

Nautica - Where has he gone? O wait, no more tunnels.

Botulism - Profesional Clanwars record, good at techspamming + tunnels

Summy - Same as above

MEDIC - Very good player, where has he gone?

KOOLZ - Best tunnel spammer ever?

-FW- - All of them. We need them.

[RevelZ] - All of them. We need them. Especially DIVEL

Cr3wZ - Good tunnels at tourney Island

[Dwarf]maggr0 - Good player.

Vegeta - Just because.

DarkDevil - Good Clanwars win %

all of [-E-] Clan - amazing Clanwars win %

HoMy - Good at disconnecting, nonreporting, complaining, lying, all around top player

FOXOLOGY - Good at making excuses such as "Lag made my ecm not work"

Hitlaser - eye knoe ingleeesh

GIZZMO - Profesional Outposts

Inc-X Paranoia - Very good at reporting to the wrong people to preserve his winstreak.

pi314159 - likes to play 1v1 on TF.

DMRAIDER - Need a proven hacker.

FROG - OoE has gone downhill since we lost diz pro `yo
laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif

Lol some classics, rofl @ FOXOLOGY inclusive of 12532452 cried of MAPHACK and GENERALS ABILITIES HACKS and LAG, rofl @ abillities hacks after I killed like 10 laser tanks and half his base with a flamer wacko.gif wacko.gif

DUDE ehm ne1 no id utopia id ne gud yo or iz he juz a nubbe and Cr3wZ from da h00d are definately at the TOP of the list smile.gif

With LUTINOR a close 3rd w00t.gif

Most have been in our clan though NAUTICA, KOOLZ, MEDIC, VEGETA tongue.gif

+
# 18[OoE]MiRaGE Mar 21 2005, 06:54 AM
that was a very funny list tongue.gif

who is cammy WTF.gif

+
# 19MoBiLiZe^ Mar 21 2005, 06:56 AM
Add RHiNOTaNK? smile.gif

+
# 20Jedi Benji Mar 21 2005, 06:57 AM
a Sock?

Game: Command and Conquer 4

+

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)