Explore GameReplays...

CNC Zero Hour

RepInfo Software

Reply to this topic Start new topic
# 301-Wraith^ Apr 16 2006, 08:01 AM
that will take a while, b/c my english isnt very good either, i have made a review of a game before tho tongue.gif
i need to think of a good beginning then smile.gif

i think its a good idea to make it something like on this site
http://www.tibed.net/
btw there u can download mod makers for every c&c game tongue.gif

well i really want to help u with it saurman smile.gif
lets discus some idea's to be placed on the front page smile.gif

This post has been edited by StefanDeath: Apr 16 2006, 12:55 PM

Clan: Death and Destiny

Game: CNC Zero Hour

+
# 302Saurman Apr 16 2006, 14:27 PM
btw, theres a patch for 1.07, andrew, try it, maybe it will help u with ur ME

Game: Team Fortress 2

+
# 303kalman74 Apr 16 2006, 14:34 PM
u tell me what u would like. I could send u a nifty MAP Previews' ZIp Folder, or u can just make the : M= renames iluminating the M/ wink.gif your pick either way it works for me.

Either way if u want i just post the MAP previews Folder here But u can just go with the MK= metod to save time for yourself.

And here is a MOD replay file as well if u want to look into EA coding for MOD's..

Game: CNC Generals

+
# 304kalman74 Apr 16 2006, 14:35 PM
u tell me what u would like. I could send u a nifty MAP Previews' ZIp Folder, or u can just make the : M= renames iluminating the M/ wink.gif your pick either way it works for me.

Either way if u want i just post the MAP previews Folder here But u can just go with the MK= metod to save time for yourself.

And here is a MOD replay file as well if u want to look into EA coding for MOD's..

Attached File(s)
Attached File MapPreviews.zip
Size: 1.18mb
Number of downloads: 12
Player Name Side Team
Attached File SARKANY_TW2.rep
Size: 57.26k
Number of downloads: 11
Player Name Side Team
{*BFF*}SARKANY.{0} 0
Gr33n 0

+
# 305Vendetta Apr 16 2006, 14:38 PM
I downloaded this program a few days ago. I just want to say how great it is really easy to use love all the features of it. Great job. smile.gif

Game: Call of Duty 4

+
# 306Saurman Apr 16 2006, 15:07 PM
in ur replay:
"M=07userdata/maps/1v1 pro teamwork by bo[m]ber;"

is that such a map name ("1v1 pro teamwork by bo[m]ber")? eyebrow.gif

btw, everyting works perfet on my pc, watch
Attached Image

This post has been edited by SAURMAN: Apr 16 2006, 15:11 PM

+
# 307kalman74 Apr 16 2006, 15:29 PM
yes thats the Map name. but in your program it shows as : MAPS/1VS1 PRO TEAMWORK BY BO[M]BER

so in order to display the MAP pic in left section MAP info i have to rename the map to that format , but as i said the MAP/ format causing the problem

+
# 308kalman74 Apr 16 2006, 15:30 PM
hmm what version u suing? i DL-d the latest 1.7 from your Signature.

this is what i looking at:

IPB Image

This post has been edited by kalman74: Apr 16 2006, 15:40 PM

+
# 309Saurman Apr 16 2006, 17:34 PM
lol, u are a big fun of usermade maps smile.gif!!!

ok, maps previews for ccg updated.

+
# 310kalman74 Apr 16 2006, 17:41 PM
k so where do i find the updated version now? in your signature?

+
# 311-Wraith^ Apr 16 2006, 18:08 PM
u still need any help with the front page saurman, i gave some idea's in a post before
if u want on that way i can make it for u tongue.gif

+
# 312Saurman Apr 17 2006, 06:15 AM
ok, u make it (fornt page), or just a text for it smile.gif.

all downloads -> my signature -> sites ...

+
# 313StarTrekker Apr 17 2006, 06:50 AM
Great to see a website for RepInfo SAURMAN smile.gif

Great job smile.gif

Clan: [BORG]

Game: Red Alert 3

+
# 314-Wraith^ Apr 17 2006, 07:04 AM
saurman here i have a text for your front page smile.gif
i made it in microsoft word, so u have to make it yourself as a frontpage tongue.gif

this is just a sketch for now tongue.gif
i will improve it l8er on and plz give some + and - points smile.gif

This post has been edited by StefanDeath: Apr 17 2006, 14:05 PM

Attached File(s)
Attached File repinfo_frontpage_text.doc
Size: 27k
Number of downloads: 14

+
# 315Saurman Apr 17 2006, 17:08 PM
lol, lol, lol smile.gifsmile.gif:
tnx for such big text m8 smile.gif
1) ur favourite word is "Handy" wink.gif. Sometimes it's better to use "friendly user interface" (copyright by Microsoft)
2) maphack database is updated not with version, it's updated when someone tolds me or i'll notice any changes at MH list (probably wont happen again). U better told me to do during that program versions.
3) about rase. the biggest adavantage in it is "Save by request" feature, witch is used a lot by me during last 5 days online playing. As for me i'd like to include in rase "Clan Tag Detector", but atm i dunno how to make it work properly.
4) UID - the biggest lol i've ever seen smile.gifsmile.gifsmile.gif!!!
UID - is HEX IP, and nothing MORE!!!! just player IP. There's also players port in every replay but i'am hiding it. There are two kinds of UID: Static and Dynamic.
- Static: it means every time u reboot ur pc, reconect to the internet or doing something, witch reinitializes ur Network Adapter, every time u'll receive the same IP. Static IP cost additional money and allows to detect players by UID easely as their nicks located together.
- Dynamic: _ . _ . _ . _ but every time when u need an IP, ISP gives u the first availiable. players with such type uids are shown in the hint before horizontal LINE. The biggest disadvantage, that repinfo programmed to make dynamic player name list, and ussualy it's too big, so in options u must configure its length.

There's players, who likes to hide their UID sad.gif(juju for example). U'll never know his UID by downloading his replay, he edits it in replay and then posts replay on the forum. So the only way to catch such players is to play with them (as burzum done to juju when he was [WOT]Wootaussi). But we than discovered that juju has dynamic UID, BUT he has a special PATCH version - "BUILDTIME". It's pretty rare smile.gif, right juju? So, the panel with replay version is also very useful.

-------------
PS. btw there's an idea to make an online database. But my host (where home page is located) didn't allows me to do that. I wanted to make an executable server application but must servers doesn't allow to run such process. SO, did someone know any such server?

tnx for replay and maps KALMAN74 smile.gif. It helps alot too. Problem fixed, new abilities appended, my new ideas in coding state smile.gif.

+
# 316-Wraith^ Apr 17 2006, 17:10 PM
i dont know many about those stuff actually, i will make it better soon tongue.gif
im busy with something else now smile.gif
ow what do u mean with ur first comment? tongue.gif i know i usa handy often, but i dont understand what other word i have to use tongue.gif

edit: im done with it, but i only need to do that first part what i dont get tongue.gif

This post has been edited by StefanDeath: Apr 17 2006, 19:17 PM

+
# 317kalman74 Apr 18 2006, 01:15 AM
i DL-d the Patch , and the MAP upgrades ,but stillno Go..

Can u tell me what version u use? or give me exact link to that version? chos its still shows on my end as MAP/

so the maps won'tdisplay in CCG

+
# 318mweissen Apr 18 2006, 10:03 AM
QUOTE(SAURMAN @ Apr 17 2006, 07:08 PM) *

PS. btw there's an idea to make an online database. But my host (where home page is located) didn't allows me to do that. I wanted to make an executable server application but must servers doesn't allow to run such process. SO, did someone know any such server?

please let me correct this (because it's my server). you can run cgi-scripts in perl and php-scripts on my server. you asked me to run a windows-exe, which is impossible in linux biggrin.gif

Clan: [BORG]

+
# 319_TaLLa2XLC_ Apr 18 2006, 10:17 AM
hello SAURMAN,

i`ve a question, can you make a option in Repinfo that we can activate/deactivate the Control-center in Replay ?

is this possible ?

+
# 320Saurman Apr 18 2006, 13:26 PM
QUOTE(_TaLLa2XLC_ @ Apr 18 2006, 01:17 PM) *

hello SAURMAN,

i`ve a question, can you make a option in Repinfo that we can activate/deactivate the Control-center in Replay ?

is this possible ?

wot is "Control-center in Replay" eyebrow.gif ??? never heard about it

QUOTE(mweissen @ Apr 18 2006, 01:17 PM) *

you asked me to run a windows-exe, which is impossible in linux

i've told u that i can make a crossplatform application witch can run both on win and linux based platforms smilie_naughty.gif

+

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)