Explore GameReplays...

Kanes Wrath

A Tiberium Origins Story

Reply to this topic Start new topic
# 1Zypherbullet Jul 14 2016, 17:23 PM
Hello commanders!

Recently some interesting parchments surfaced and I have taken the liberty to go a little more in depth and ask some questions about the origins of Tiberium and the Scrin.

IPB Image

Check out the portal article by clicking on the link below and post your thoughts here smile.gif.

Clan: FeaR

Game: Kanes Wrath

+
# 2methuselah Jul 19 2016, 19:42 PM
Thank you Zypher for taking the time to put this together I really, really enjoyed it. I've always loved the fiction behind C&C which is odd because I'm pretty much a multi player only type of player....but I can't help myself I'm fascinated by the storyline so much that I actually read the novel tongue.gif

https://www.amazon.com/Command-Conquer-tm-T...s/dp/0345498143

Excellent work sir thanks again! wub.gif

EDIT: awww come on folks comment! 100+ views, no comments other than my own. Did you enjoy it? Did you hate it? Let us know please.

Thank you!

Clan: GameReplays.org

Game: Generals 2

+
# 3AggressivePanda Jul 19 2016, 20:58 PM
QUOTE(methuselah @ Jul 19 2016, 20:42 PM) *

Thank you Zypher for taking the time to put this together I really, really enjoyed it. I've always loved the fiction behind C&C which is odd because I'm pretty much a multi player only type of player....but I can't help myself I'm fascinated by the storyline so much that I actually read the novel tongue.gif

Excellent work sir thanks again! wub.gif

EDIT: awww come on folks comment! 100+ views, no comments other than my own. Did you enjoy it? Did you hate it? Let us know please.

Thank you!

I've given it many reads, it's very well done. Even though I'm not that into the tiberium lore this got me interested thum.gif

+
# 4Vivo Jul 21 2016, 06:45 AM
Thank you very much for posting, this was good to read. :-)

QUOTE(methuselah @ Jul 19 2016, 22:42 PM) *

I have the same novel in my bookshelf. biggrin.gif

Clan: Brothers of War

+
# 5Zypherbullet Jul 21 2016, 08:15 AM
Thanks all, it means a lot to me coming from you! I really find the Tiberium lore intriguing and sometimes it's just fun to dig into conspiracies and do some research biggrin.gif.

+
# 6SERBIAN_WOLF Jul 21 2016, 18:23 PM
Well we know that Kane has been around for years (many believing him to be the biblical Kane, brother of Able) and many believing that he is immortal. Canonically we first see this in the end of the first Red Alert game via the soviet campaign. You find out that the truth is Kane had been pulling the strings the whole time and there after giving rise the Tiberium series (Tiberium Dawn being the beginning) years later. Several times Kane supposedly dies through the various Tiberium Wars but miraculously comes back to life as if to imply he is some sort of unkillable force. To push the matter further, he has always seemed as if he knew what was going to happen before it did as if he had some sort of clairvoyance (though this is most likely due to the Tacitus and the information provided through it). Many also speculate that his seeming immortality derives from the Tacitus itself since no body knows just how long the Tacitus had been around. That being said, it is very possible that Kane had become something of a chosen one for the Tacitus, as if to be the holder of its knowledge for the rest of time and be the catalyst that would set forth the events leading to the path of ascension. To add to that, its likely possible that Kane was able to decipher the Tacitus because the Tacitus ALLOWED him to access its knowledge. That being said, the coincidence of the name 'Ichor' could well be that Kane himself labeled Ichor as the blood of gods, and this word very well may stem from the Scrin themselves as Tiberium, or Ichor, is metaphorically the blood of Scrin as it provides them with life and is a means of existence for them. When you look at all this you can see that very little is coincidence and that it is all connected somehow in a grander way, and that it all traces back to the Tacitus.

Hope this adds a bit more to the theories and connecting it all together~!

This post has been edited by SERBIAN_WOLF: Jul 21 2016, 18:27 PM

+

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)