Explore GameReplays...

CNC Generals

MOST ANNOYING PLAYERS IN CCG

Reply to this topic Start new topic
# 1-Gambler- Jan 8 2008, 06:45 AM
The first %100 non bias list to ever hit GR has been presented for your enjoyment

NOTE: This annoying list is meant to be funny and to be funny to everyone. If anybody has a problem with it let me know asap and i will change / remove anything that you feel is unnecessary/insulting and i will do so immediately. I tried my best to be clever and funny in all the descriptions but i believe i fell short on a few. I may have walked the fine line between teasing and flaming, so if i went to far LET ME KNOW.

The Most Annoying Players in CCG

21. GR skin - I hate this skin and i think it sucks. Thats what earns u this spot. Its too white and gives me headaches. I tried adjusting my monitor but it didnt work. Just made things darker and i couldnt read text at all. GO BACK TO MIDNIGHT RESISTANCE. K? THX

20. China whores - Congratulations ALL china whores you have finally be recognized for your ability to play one army and believe you are decent . You are the best of the best when it comes to spamming 1-2 units and are the only players that love the lag. Im sure that some of you even create lag with f-12 spam because you are a china whore and you will abuse every advantage possible so that u can garuntee a win in imbalanced matchups.

19. Vedzz - STOP POST UR PIC OF UR FACE AND UR UGLY GIRLFRIEND (JK), but seriously stop. We all know what u look like and u created a great topic in discussion, but we have all had too much vedzz. You are also annoying because u keep bugging my butt buddy timeline about ur reward for the WS. Like i told u before as soon as i pay him for him servicing me last night, he will have enough to pay you.

18. Ifan - OMG OMG OMG, i would rather cut my nut sack with a rusty butter knife than lose to u. You are the only person in CCG that flames someone while u are beating them. Most ppl are respectful to others when they beat me, you are the opposite lol. Lucky for me tho, i am undefeated against you so i have not been subject to this weird habit of yours, and this is the reason you have earned this spot on my list. WP

17. Div desiren - This guy is the only one i know who can challenge ace clan when it comes to online flames. He wrote the book "how to beat ace clan at their own game" a few years back and has a solid 5 step program on how to beat flaming mod map clans. While researching for his book, justin picked up some bad habits which he displays quite frequently. Fortunate for the ccg gamers, its a step up from the ace clan dribble, and instead is out of sync and out of beat random raps. He is most famous for beating timeline UvC in 15kb and this is the reason he was banned from CW.

16. Nightmare - One of the noobiest dodgers to hit the cw scene in late 2007. Nightmare reminds me of one of those mod mappers who plays official but only CvC, and dodges any and all CvG. Nightmare is loved by very few, with the exception of his imagainary brother, azzazel

15. Azzazel - The first person to ever get fired from a community service job on an online forum, this little skank has challenged everything that has ever been said. Azazel believes hes knows something about being an RR, when he in reality he is too harsh when it comes to GvC. Everyone on GR hates him, except Taio (the big friendly teddy bear of GR) and his imaginary brother who keeps dodging me cw.

14. Scotsman - The worst of the worst when it comes to staff, this noob enjoys imitating people in the hope that he becomes that person. He also believes in the philosophy of his fellow ace bretheran which is "Type in caps with ur elbows." [inub] has also found a way to edit posts so that it doesnt have that little thing at the end that says "edited by." Fortunately for those of us who arent senior staff, timeline bitch slapped scottsman for doing this so that the peasants could post / edit in peace. If this isnt enough for being an annoying little prick he also gave trojan a brand new sig and forced him to wear it, which i found quite funny.

13. Gambler - Look at this fucking noob, who else would waste 2-3 hrs of his time being a bitch, and writing a list of all the annoying people of CCG... creating 20 more enemies and 20 more people who will dodge him in clanwars. When it comes to playing him online, the experience could be described as bipolar. At times he will be as nice as a big teddy bear and u will just want to give him a big hug, and other times he will be so annoying, you will want to kill him with a cheese grader.

12. Smallville - Does this guy have any friends? I doubt it. Smallville is most famous on this website for spamming in the OoE forums and taking the wrong side when it comes to argument. Smallville doesnt really care what he argues or whether he is right or wrong. The important thing is that everyone disagrees with him and he gains more enemies. This narcissist is the epitome of GR drama and craves attention whether it be good or bad. Smallville is another player that likes to have conversations with himself during the games to keep his sanity.

11. Hitlerone[shu] – The only openly racist player in ccg history. He is also the only person to openly admit that he idolizes hitler. I don’t think hitler himself could have been as annoying as this player, although I have only heard stories about the legendary shu… I have played him once in CvU where I bashed him in 20kb when he was trying to build a pat on his flank. LOL

10. Silent - Heres a guy that deserves to be tied to a chair and repeatedly hit over the head with hammers. What gains him this rank is his arrogance during and after the game, which greatly exceeds his play. Silent is decent at best, but denies the fact he was once convicted of hacking, which is clearly apparent from the replay posted of him. Art enjoys posting pics of his body on GR in order to attract all the eligible bachelors on this website.

9. Trojan - This little rice patty openly admitted that his life IS ccg, and its a life he is very passionate about. Trojan is under the impression that everyone who can beat him or come close to beating him is under the influence of hacks, outside of ransoah and skynny. Rhett enjoys spamming conversations with himself while he is playing in order to get all his thoughts down, and confuse his opponents, who are trying to figure out what the fuck he's talking about. Trojan once played CnC3 (poorly) and impersonated an excellent player in order to be praised. Although, this isnt the 1st time He has also impersonated Nautica, Maxpower, Fox333 etc.. in hope of being recognized as a legend. His most beloved quote is "Dont think your good."

8. Zm tough boys - How could we have an annoying people list without including this cupcake. ZM tough boys, as u all know, is about 40 by now and has replaced sex with his love for bashing noobs on FC. Unfortunately zm was born with only 1 eye and half a brain which explains why his map awareness is so bad even with a fuckking radar !! The reason why this rookie is ranked low is because ive only lost to him once, and have always found humor in his flames.

7. Cyborg - I met this little prick a few months ago while spamming with him in clanwars. Never have i seen someone bitch and moan at every single little thing. It felt like i was playing 2 A.D.D. versions of trojan. But what sets u apart from the rest, is when i actually got to know u, and befriend u, u became even more annoying that usual. That normally doesn't happen LOL.

6. squant - Here is a DoUcHe BaG` if ive ever seen one. He is the worst competitors i have ever faced in Clanwars. This guy never reports his losses and is willing to kill his clan in order to gain attention that he desperately lacks from his mom who still breast feeds him. Even worse this guy thinks hes better than someone in CCG; when in reality he is only better than scottsman which really doesnt count, because scottsman is CaNaDiAn.

5. Sidewalk - I wish this guy would take a nice cup of shut the fuck up. Hes kissed everyones ass (even mine) in CCG, because he is even more bipolar than i am. He is constantly dodging and constantly hacking and constantly Scud bugging. His claim to fame is making a First acc for about a week until vedzz pistol whipped him with his scrotom telling him to change it.

4. Sidewalks bro - The only think worse than sidewalk, is sidwalks bro. In fact im not even sure he exists because he is acts just like his brother when it comes to annoyance. Sidewalks bro doesnt have an acc we can call him by because it changes each time he logs on. He has the uncanny abality of clan hoping 20 clans in the time of 1hr, causing huge point losses for many clans. If you were fooled by this slick dick into accepting him into ur clan, dont feel bad because gambler did it once before. LOL. Thats right sidewalks bro was in [Gam] for 1 day as [Gam]-Revenge-

3. Ace Domination – You are the epitome of what everyone hates in a mod mapper and probably the sole reason for why mod mappers are the most annoying players in ccg. You are the leader of a clan called ACE which I consider to be the worst of the worst when it comes to annoying. You spam the lobbies with mindless dribble about how great u are on a map that you created. You only flame other players and actually had the balls to plagerize an online strategy guide and deny it. LOL wp domination u are the 3rd most annoying player in ccg and it is well deserved.

2. Chaoslegend - OMFG what could be worse than running into chaoslegend on a forum or even worse a game?

1. ACE CLAN /.nfc. / {H9-11} - Im not trying to be prejudice but I cannot stand any of these clans. They are the people that u find spamming the lobby in caps lock for hours on end and when u ignore them, they make another acc only to continue the spammage. The only way u can communicate to these people is by using there clever vocabulary like NOOB DODGER, LOL NOOB HACKER, ACE CLAN SUCKS, YOU SUCK, etc.. Even if 1 of these little tards has the balls to challange anyone to an official game of 1v1 or 2v2 you will end up finding ur ingenious oppoent building 5 power plants and 1 supply depot in the middle of the map, trying to collect all the supplies. Nuff said.

Special ThAnKs` to kevin who inspired me on many of the descriptions!! i dont think anyonelse helped, but if u did and i forgot, LEME KNOW. biggrin.gif

This post has been edited by -Gambler-: Jan 9 2008, 01:55 AM

Clan: KR3W

Game: CNC Generals

+
# 2ScOtSmAn Jan 8 2008, 06:57 AM
GOOD JOB! bowdown.gif

Clan: iWuB

+
# 3Trixx Jan 8 2008, 07:12 AM
I can`t think of a person who I`d miss. My rankings would just be different. Nicely written nonetheless. ^^

Clan: Brothers of War

Game: League of Legends

+
# 4Manji Jan 8 2008, 14:02 PM
you said you'll put me on the list if i show you my pnis.

This post has been edited by Manji: Jan 8 2008, 14:03 PM

Game: StarCraft 2

+
# 5Cypher Jan 8 2008, 14:23 PM
Please remove me, I'm #20.

Game: Blizzard

+
# 6-Gambler- Jan 8 2008, 18:06 PM
QUOTE(Manji @ Jan 8 2008, 06:02 AM) *

you said you'll put me on the list if i show you my pnis.

LOL manji; you have done nothing to annoy me. This is where the people who have been nice to me get punished. LOL... if you want to earn a spot on the list you have to do something that sets u apart from all the other ppl that hate me. BTW im contributing to the community so i should get my warn reduced.

+
# 7rarely Jan 8 2008, 20:49 PM
rofl nice story but u forget the /me part of those shitclans smile.gif

Game: Generals 2

+
# 8LosMuertos187 Jan 9 2008, 00:25 AM
where is the credit to me sad.gif i helpe with like 4 of them tongue.gif

Game: Call Of Duty: Black Ops

+
# 9-Gambler- Jan 9 2008, 04:00 AM
QUOTE(MexxiKevin @ Jan 8 2008, 16:25 PM) *

where is the credit to me sad.gif i helpe with like 4 of them tongue.gif

yea sry about that m8. I knew i forgot something, its fixed now.

+
# 10john87 Jan 9 2008, 05:26 AM
ROFLMFAO!

Nice read, I greatly enjoyed it. I can't believe that you put Trojan at #9, I could've sworn you hated him more than that.

I deserve credit too, I noticed a cheese grater comment in there, that shit originated with me.

Your mod mapper clans need more depth as well, you missed such beauties as N]o[S, -CS-, -]FEAR[-, [-WF@-], and really any shitstack clan that houses its' tag within {}. Their maps deserve a spot on this shit too, papa schlumpfs house of pain or w/e the fuck that one is, any $$$$$$$$$$$ unlimited visible no rush-sw possible survival 1 oil by bomber 10 money boxes.tga, or their other shit pro teamwork 35 oils/player only 12 supply docks though, no rush 46 5 sw max k()()Laid bullshit.

People who whisper cw, people who talk in caps, people who spam QM and maphack and play china on one map and then bitch and DC when their dual warf fast tech OL spam fails.

That's my addition though, don't let it take away from your hard work.

Well done.

Clan: -|NwM|

+
# 11LosMuertos187 Jan 9 2008, 05:40 AM
I belive its -FeaR|

Game: Call Of Duty: Black Ops

+
# 12-Gambler- Jan 9 2008, 06:00 AM
QUOTE(john87 @ Jan 8 2008, 21:26 PM) *

ROFLMFAO!

Nice read, I greatly enjoyed it. I can't believe that you put Trojan at #9, I could've sworn you hated him more than that.

I deserve credit too, I noticed a cheese grater comment in there, that shit originated with me.

Your mod mapper clans need more depth as well, you missed such beauties as N]o[S, -CS-, -]FEAR[-, [-WF@-], and really any shitstack clan that houses its' tag within {}. Their maps deserve a spot on this shit too, papa schlumpfs house of pain or w/e the fuck that one is, any $$$$$$$$$$$ unlimited visible no rush-sw possible survival 1 oil by bomber 10 money boxes.tga, or their other shit pro teamwork 35 oils/player only 12 supply docks though, no rush 46 5 sw max k()()Laid bullshit.

People who whisper cw, people who talk in caps, people who spam QM and maphack and play china on one map and then bitch and DC when their dual warf fast tech OL spam fails.

That's my addition though, don't let it take away from your hard work.

Well done.

Yea, i got the cheese grader comment on some clan forum. I forget which one but i think u made it. Nice addition u got there ill probably put some of that in and credit u at the end. Noobjan and i were thinking about making a top 30 list, so it will probably get expanded. Glad everyone liked it so far numchuks.gif

+
# 13spalding Jan 9 2008, 17:45 PM
ffs what about me?
18. Ifan - OMG OMG OMG, i would rather cut my nut sack with a rusty butter knife than lose to u. You are the only person in CCG that flames someone while u are beating them.

no way
I agree with most of your list though.

This post has been edited by spalding: Jan 9 2008, 17:51 PM

Clan: Order Of The Elites

Game: CNC Zero Hour

+
# 14bahumat Jan 9 2008, 21:32 PM
Haha very funny read, and very true too laugh.gif

Clan: Digital Militia

+
# 15-NightmarE`- Jan 10 2008, 00:26 AM
16. Nightmare - One of the noobiest dodgers to hit the cw scene in late 2007. Nightmare reminds me of one of those mod mappers who plays official but only CvC, and dodges any and all CvG. Nightmare is loved by very few, with the exception of his imagainary brother, azzazel
---------------------------------

What the hell men!

Nice read tho. cool2.gif

Clan: Shield

+
# 16-Gambler- Jan 10 2008, 01:38 AM
QUOTE(spalding @ Jan 9 2008, 09:45 AM) *

ffs what about me?

no way
I agree with most of your list though.

lol spal, forgot about u sad.gif . Dw might make an expansion to it to make it to 30

nightmare urs is probably one of the harshest laugh.gif it was the last one i did, and wasnt too creative with it. soz

+
# 17Skynny Jan 10 2008, 02:05 AM
Nice read, pity I didn't make TOP.

#1 spalding

This mother fucker constantly looks for an argument. He almost always plays CCG, except when he's not playing CCG. He also enjoys his steak medium-rare, rapes small children, and reads Harry Potter books in his spare time. So annoying....

JK about the steak.

This post has been edited by Skynny: Jan 10 2008, 02:06 AM

+
# 18john87 Jan 10 2008, 06:39 AM
QUOTE(Skynny @ Jan 9 2008, 21:05 PM) *

Nice read, pity I didn't make TOP.

#1 spalding

This mother fucker constantly looks for an argument. He almost always plays CCG, except when he's not playing CCG. He also enjoys his steak medium-rare, rapes small children, and reads Harry Potter books in his spare time. So annoying....

JK about the steak.

Almost as gay as making your name for an online gaming forum the opposite of your physical description.

+
# 19Skynny Jan 10 2008, 12:11 PM
I never thought someone would call me fat just to be funny. Hilarious. That was some fresh new material right there.

I'll be a little more subtle and say my list would be different, John87.

This post has been edited by Skynny: Jan 10 2008, 12:20 PM

+
# 20john87 Jan 10 2008, 17:13 PM
Yea, I win creativity award right? smile.gif

+

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)