Explore GameReplays...

Overwatch

Overwatch section has been launched!

Reply to this topic Start new topic
# 1Onyx Dec 19 2015, 05:13 AM
Good day! Today we'd like to announce the launch of the Overwatch section on GameReplays! A very special thanks to our dedicated staff members for making this happen.

Overwatch is an upcoming multiplayer first-person shooter in development by Blizzard Entertainment. Unveiled at BlizzCon 2014, the game emphasizes cooperative gameplay using a cast of various "heroes", each with their own abilities and roles within a team. The game entered closed beta in North America and Europe on October 27, 2015, with plans to bring the beta to Asia at a later date. The game is scheduled to be released for Microsoft Windows, PlayStation 4, and Xbox One. Unlike previous Blizzard releases, there are no plans for a version of Overwatch for OS X.

Overwatch is expected to release on or before June 21st, 2016. Pre-purchase is now available!

There are currently three editions for Overwatch on Blizzard's website.

Overwatch - USD $39.99

Contents

• Pre-purchase Bonus: Noire Skin for Widowmaker
  • 21 Extraordinary Heroes: Choose your hero from a diverse cast of soldiers, scientists, adventurers, and oddities
  • Iconic Environments: Fight across futuristic battlefields around the globe - the cobbled streets of King’s Row in London; the mysterious Temple of Anubis; Numbani, where human and omnic live in harmony, and more…

Overwatch Origins Edition - USD $59.99

Contents

• 21 Extraordinary Heroes: Choose your hero from a diverse cast of soldiers, scientists, adventurers, and oddities
  • Iconic Environments: Fight across futuristic battlefields around the globe - the cobbled streets of King’s Row in London; the mysterious Temple of Anubis; Numbani, where human and omnic live in harmony, and more…
  • 5 Origin Skins: Overgrown Bastion, Security Chief Pharah, Strike-Commander Morrison, Blackwatch Reyes, and Slipstream Tracer.
    IPB Image Tracer Hero
    IPB Image Baby Winston Pet
    IPB Image Overwatch Card Back
    IPB Image Mercy's Wings
    IPB Image Player Portaits - Tracer, Reaper, Pharah, Winston, Bastion, and Soldier: 76

Origins Edition Trailer

Overwatch Collectors Edition - USD $129.99

Contents

• Soldier: 76 Statue: Overwatch’s former Strike-Commander stands tall once again - on your desk. This premium-grade statue measures 12.8” in height.
  • Overwatch Visual Sourcebook: Dive into the world of Overwatch with in-depth illustrations and information about the game's heroes, locations, and story.
  • Overwatch Soundtrack: Enjoy the music of the future with this immersive soundtrack.
  • 5 Origin Skins: Overgrown Bastion, Security Chief Pharah, Strike-Commander Morrison, Blackwatch Reyes, and Slipstream Tracer.
IPB Image Tracer Hero
IPB Image Baby Winston Pet
IPB Image Overwatch Card Back
IPB Image Mercy's Wings
IPB Image Player Portaits - Tracer, Reaper, Pharah, Winston, Bastion, and Soldier: 76

IPB Image

IPB Image

Attached image(s)
Attached Image

Attached highlight
Attached Image

Game: Graphics

+
# 2Squaggle Dec 29 2015, 06:44 AM
Damn this game looks fun but it's so much $$$ to drop on a game like this imo.

Clan: Casters & Co.

Game: Company of Heroes 3

+
# 3Paranoid Kamikaze Dec 29 2015, 18:32 PM
QUOTE(Squaggle @ Dec 28 2015, 23:44 PM) *

Less money than a game like Street Fighter that's essentially multiplayer only just like this.

Game: Dawn of War 2

+
# 4Onyx Dec 30 2015, 20:39 PM
$40 is actually really good, blizzard usually goes for the $60 and up limit.
If it makes you feel better it's 39.99 biggrin.gif

+
# 5Avoraz Jan 3 2016, 22:25 PM
QUOTE(Squaggle @ Dec 29 2015, 07:44 AM) *

40,- is not so bad I think, I'm sure you've already spent more on all those juicy League skins, like I have wink.gif

Game: Overwatch

+
# 6Onyx Jan 3 2016, 22:27 PM
I've checked on the portal for battle.net but it only shows me the origin copy, where do we get the $40 dollar one?

EDIT: JK I found the page biggrin.gif

This post has been edited by Onyx: Jan 3 2016, 22:37 PM

+
# 7Avoraz Jan 3 2016, 22:40 PM
QUOTE(Onyx @ Jan 3 2016, 23:27 PM) *

I've checked on the portal for battle.net but it only shows me the origin copy, where do we get the $40 dollar one?

EDIT: JK I found the page biggrin.gif

They really want you to spent the 60 dollars/euros wink.gif

Game: Overwatch

+
# 8RRcabal Jan 3 2016, 22:53 PM
Wow that much for a game, I hope its not like AoA, where the game was $50, and not really a game to be into.

Game: CNC Tiberian Dawn Remastered

+
# 9Onyx Jan 3 2016, 23:05 PM
That's true, but AoA really did have potential. Just the community vanished so fast

+
# 10Squaggle Jan 16 2016, 02:12 AM
QUOTE(Avoraz @ Jan 3 2016, 22:25 PM) *

40,- is not so bad I think, I'm sure you've already spent more on all those juicy League skins, like I have wink.gif

But I spent money on league because I can justify it as i have spent thousands of hours playing the game. Can't gurantee I'll get 100 out of this tongue.gif

Clan: Casters & Co.

Game: Company of Heroes 3

+

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)