Explore GameReplays...

CNC Generals

GLA lone side vs China

Reply to this topic Start new topic
# 21THE_TURK Jun 8 2008, 11:12 AM
Meany tongue.gif

That's why i usually put suply with the first worker instead of sending it to oils. Warfactory is finished fast, tech+rpg and u can drive all directions and stop his early rush on your oil.
Killing his dozer= gg wp no re at oils for him.
Going straight for oil capture doesn't work well on tf anymore at loneside.
Go dual suply fast warf, and when you got your units to counter any incoming gats,flames capture oil, put 2nd warf or palace up.

To BishBashBosh, i tried to get a game cvg tongue.gif on loneside but thnx to FIREWALL and shit players that can't load. It takes a while.

Clan: Shield

Game: CNC Generals

+
# 22BishBashBosh Jun 8 2008, 12:19 PM
biggrin.gif np... as soon as these nubz dont fw get the replay up ! thnxxxx

+
# 23meany Jun 8 2008, 15:33 PM
QUOTE(THE_TURK @ Jun 8 2008, 11:12 AM) *

Meany tongue.gif

That's why i usually put suply with the first worker instead of sending it to oils. Warfactory is finished fast, tech+rpg and u can drive all directions and stop his early rush on your oil.
Killing his dozer= gg wp no re at oils for him.
Going straight for oil capture doesn't work well on tf anymore at loneside.
Go dual suply fast warf, and when you got your units to counter any incoming gats,flames capture oil, put 2nd warf or palace up.

Well i think creamy use this start quite effectively, he can get a quick gatt and capture oils if he protect his oils+dozer well he has got some big advantage.

But yet i do believe going for migs is better too bad.

+
# 24Trixx Jun 9 2008, 09:31 AM
Going for migs as China is the best strat you can chose. Just send red guards to the oil and build a WF later on when you have 2 full AF ready.

Clan: Brothers of War

Game: League of Legends

+
# 25comodoro Jan 23 2009, 17:15 PM
can anyone post more replays gla vs china on lone side? with many bos?

Clan: iWuB

+
# 26Skynny Feb 17 2009, 07:54 AM
It's not so much in the BO as it is making a presence. Just do normal BOs like 3 sup, ad, rax. Late oil cap always lets you push harder at the beginning with all armies, even GLA. Just keep the Scorps in middle and make a few extra Techs to mow down the China th. Keep advancing workers as you fight and middle is yours.

If for some reason you get owned in middle, just bombtruck all oils, spam stingers on the cliffside, and build a couple extra tunnels at your entrance. Jarmen, Scorp, RPG, Radar Van, Quad, ScudLauncher should all be on call to defend. GLA can outcamp them easily on TF. The only problem is when they divert their forces to your teammates, which is what smart players will do. At that point, you would need to be pushing workers out to them as well. The longer the game lasts, the better your chances are at surviving longer than the China because of Anthrax Bomb and Rebel Ambush.

Now if you think you can take middle back, you can just spam Scorp/Quad combo and worker push. You just gotta be sure you don't send your units into a suicide mission unless the payoff is huge. And always keep Quads on the outside ready to push forward, but not initially in the front. It's better to look like you're not ready for the MiGs to come, so they send them in carelessly into your advancing Quads.

This post has been edited by Skynny: Feb 17 2009, 07:57 AM

+
# 27Manji Feb 17 2009, 20:22 PM
I got a gamecam vid gvc loneside, maybe i find it somewhere.

Game: StarCraft 2

+
# 28meany Feb 20 2009, 14:11 PM
There shouldn't be any problem playing gvc, considering most people china sucks tongue.gif

+
# 29Skynny Apr 6 2009, 18:33 PM
Pff.

Still got it.

One of a five game win streak last night.

This post has been edited by Skynny: Apr 6 2009, 18:33 PM

Attached File(s)
Attached File 3v3_is_lol.rep
Size: 145.34k
Number of downloads: 70
Player Name Side Team
kwik 1
dv8--* 1
[Don]Basherone 1
ForceMervin 2
]SuwooP- 2
iLLcKrAcKeR 2

+
# 30Trixx Apr 7 2009, 07:42 AM
You took the real competition, eh? tongue.gif

Clan: Brothers of War

Game: League of Legends

+
# 31Skynny Apr 8 2009, 21:18 PM
They are probably top 5 players these days.

+
# 32^Zayron- Apr 26 2009, 12:27 PM
for instance? ph34r.gif

Clan: electronic yakuza

+
# 33meany Jun 23 2009, 09:38 AM
4 Of them is me, and the other is not you:P

+

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)