Explore GameReplays...

Company of Heroes

Skirmish team killer

Reply to this topic Start new topic
# 1Green12 Feb 28 2020, 00:40 AM

Today, 00:37 AM
Hi,
I have played COH so long I forgot how long. I have the original dis, several, before steam.
I enjoy playing this game. I only play skirmish because that is what I like.
I have played with, as a team mate, "Rifleman" without the quotes.

All the times I have played game starts out very well. I have played ithica and 1 other. Some where around 15 20 min. or longer Rifleman starts wiping out my base.
While finding a game I did not notice the name at 1st, or pay attention to the name. After starting I did not want to drop and ruin the game for the other person, I thought hey this may well be a good game. Then it started.
I need some help with this, I will pay more attention to the names in the game from the start.
Please help with this?
I don't know how to do attachments I am very old.

Thank You,
Me

+
# 2Green12 Feb 28 2020, 05:52 AM
QUOTE(Green12 @ Feb 28 2020, 00:40 AM) *

Today, 00:37 AM
Hi,
I have played COH so long I forgot how long. I have the original dis, several, before steam.
I enjoy playing this game. I only play skirmish because that is what I like.
I have played with, as a team mate, "Rifleman" without the quotes.

All the times I have played game starts out very well. I have played ithica and 1 other. Some where around 15 20 min. or longer Rifleman starts wiping out my base.
While finding a game I did not notice the name at 1st, or pay attention to the name. After starting I did not want to drop and ruin the game for the other person, I thought hey this may well be a good game. Then it started.
I need some help with this, I will pay more attention to the names in the game from the start.
Please help with this?
I don't know how to do attachments I am very old.

Thank You,
Me

Attached ImageAttached Image

+

2 User(s) are reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)