Explore GameReplays...

CNC Generals

Trojan vs Domberman lock on [No Maphack]

Reply to this topic Start new topic
# 1THEDOM- Sep 10 2014, 21:00 PM
Hi community !

I know this causes a lot of drama etc...

But well, I came online (gameranger) today after a long meeting with my new Boss, I thought about 2-3 games, felt really bad. I met Ransoah and Torque aka Trojan who was constantly flaming me wacko.gif
I decided to play some games...

Well, the point is that I talked to Diamond and Meany last month. Both told me they think Trojan hacks since he owned suddenly when he disabled the gentool upload mode when it was still working with gameranger.

Not sure if this is enough for a conviction but you guys should save all games vs Trojan and check after, wins and losses, I am VERY interested in your reviews smile.gif

I am also VERY interested in Meanyīs and Diamondīs opinion !

Well, I donīt want to be offensive but I have the feeling he started to hack again. It seems like he is boxing perfect, countering everything and makes just perfect decisions.

I have another replay where he chased Lotus suddenly.

Anyway, it would be great if a "pro replay reviewer" or Xexon himself can check this smile.gif

Pls donīt be that hard with me, I know I played UBER bad in that replay wacko.gif Donīt know how I still managed to win 5-3 or 4-3 even with an uber headache while he was trying UBER hard wink.gif

Here are the ssīs and the replay ! Have fun !

Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Attached File Trojan_lock_on.rep
Size: 66.22k
Number of downloads: 119
Player Name Side Team
limes|DOM-* 0
[DiV]Torque 0

Here are some VERY important things you should consider, take your time and just watch !!!

I know he could box a few things but well, JUST LOOK, very interesting !

Same game (posted above) :

Lets have a look at the start !!! Very suspicious how he changed the waypoints of his gats to my rocket and the first and second gat :

Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Lets have a look at his further actions with his gats, I just thought about who would sneak the second gat in while it is almost dead :

Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Another very suspicious situation, I know he could box, well, I want to make it more interesting wink.gif

Have a look at this when he is suddenly switching the waypoint very fast and takes his Lotus back :

Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Here is another game where he made strange moves, pls take your time and have a look at this :

Itīs more than suspicious how he moves his rocketmen out of the buildings while my flamer just came out 2 seconds before wacko.gif

This is a very nice evidence from a different game, I mean who the fuck would run with his rockets suddenly ???? Just one reason, he saw the flamer under fog :

Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Here is the game :

Attached File cwoct111014_1v1_td_cvc_div_trojan_IV.rep
Size: 86.83k
Number of downloads: 101
Player Name Side Team
[DiV]Torque 0
limes|DOM-* 0

Same game, I mean the last and second one.

He is moving his Lotus forward and suddenly back to his base while my Lotus standing there, doing nothing. Later he got a message about the camouflage cause of his mines, but why he moved straight to my Lotus suddenly at this situation and prepared some gats there ??? He is re-selecting the gat as well at his main supply. Mmmmh....

Have a look at this :

Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Last one of the last second game when he decided to bunker my oil but had to build the bunker behind the oil when he saw my gat coming, I mean who would build the bunker behind the oil, just someone who knows he wonīt be able to bunker directly at the oil since the gat was coming out of the fog :

Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

The last one is from a third game, just have a look how fast he changes the waypoint of his rocket while my gat was coming out of the fog as if he could smell it smile.gif :

Attached File cwoct111014_1v1_td_cvu_div_trojan_III.rep
Size: 39.34k
Number of downloads: 112
Player Name Side Team
limes|DOM-* 1
[DiV]Torque 0

Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

This post has been merged by djw2104: Sep 13 2014, 13:35 PM

Game: CNC Generals

+
# 2ScOtSmAn Sep 10 2014, 23:09 PM
was his brother playing dom, no maphack

Clan: iWuB

+
# 3THEDOM- Sep 10 2014, 23:15 PM
Must be very frustrating to lose a lot, then decided to put maphack mode on again and still lose biggrin.gif

+
# 4WaRCRiMM Sep 11 2014, 07:58 AM
The verdict is not out so don't assume dom.

Clan: AnZaC

+
# 5MrX Sep 11 2014, 08:08 AM
If he has GenTool, torque can probably send all of his ingame screenshots that GenTool automatically saves on the computer. So torque please do that.

I don't think he hacks.

Game: CNC Zero Hour

+
# 6THEDOM- Sep 11 2014, 08:13 AM
True... But I don't need to hide my opinion. I think he hacks. His reaction yesterday when we talked was very strange suddenly. Anyway I wait for other opinions.

QUOTE(MrX @ Sep 11 2014, 09:08 AM) *

If he has GenTool, torque can probably send all of his ingame screenshots that GenTool automatically saves on the computer. So torque please do that.

I don't think he hacks.

I doubt he can post-13661-1143531603.gif

+
# 7MrX Sep 11 2014, 08:33 AM
QUOTE(ThEDoM- @ Sep 11 2014, 09:13 AM) *

True... But I don't need to hide my opinion. I think he hacks. His reaction yesterday when we talked was very strange suddenly. Anyway I wait for other opinions.
I doubt he can post-13661-1143531603.gif

Opinions don't matter. Facts do.

Wait for a reviewer or torque himself. Then we will see.

Game: CNC Zero Hour

+
# 8THEDOM- Sep 11 2014, 10:07 AM
True, I will wait. Your idea is great tbh, he should show his ss`s

+
# 9-Chemical- Sep 11 2014, 12:00 PM
QUOTE(ThEDoM- @ Sep 10 2014, 22:00 PM) *

Pls donīt be that hard with me, I know I played UBER bad in that replay wacko.gif Donīt know how I still managed to win 5-3 or 4-3 even with an uber headache while he was trying UBER hard wink.gif

QUOTE(ThEDoM- @ Sep 11 2014, 00:15 AM) *

Must be very frustrating to lose a lot, then decided to put maphack mode on again and still lose biggrin.gif

How can you ever expect to be a respected player and member of gr, if you post so much bullshit. Just drop it. Make your accusation, state what can be seen on the screenshots and nothing more. Your 'opnion' is irrelevant. You know you can get suspended/banned for slander like this?

QUOTE(ThEDoM- @ Sep 10 2014, 23:14 PM) *

This is a very nice evidence from a different game, I mean who the fuck would run with his rockets suddenly ???? Just one reason, he saw the flamer under fog :

That is no evidence wacko.gif again you already made your own decision without waiting for the verdict, thats slander...

+
# 10THEDOM- Sep 11 2014, 13:42 PM
Well, that' s just my opinion and exactly what happened yesterday. No, I didn't know that. It' s okay. I' ll wait...

+
# 11-HaTeR- Sep 11 2014, 14:56 PM
It'll take some time because I need to get my CCG properly working again and therefore I need to format to get XP again.

So, anybody in contact with him, tell him he shall send a PM to me here. I think he's able to do that despite being suspended. If not, let me know and I'll get in touch with him in another way.

Clan: Brothers of War

+
# 12meany Sep 11 2014, 15:20 PM
I took a time to watch all of the three games. I will talk about every screen shot you posted.
Let's start with the first one, very hard one to tell someone who knows about lock ons and fog should have a look at this, probably the most suspicious move of the game. I can't see if it lock on when there's fog bug or not, it's really on the boarder. Your second screen shot don't hardly mean anything dom, I don't think it means anything he might wanted to spread gatts through both sups. the half dead gatt well I don't know sometimes i'm too lazy to repair it and take a chance of losing it.
The third one with the lotus, it was visible when you tried capture oil so I would moved my lotus to unsafe supply most likely. the gattt moved away because of bm not due lotus.
Second game th moving from garrison because of unseen flamer, very fishy, returning lotus all of a sudden I didn't do know what he wanted to do with her since you have destroyed his oil and captured yours he might have knew it somehow in his base, but still very weird to do such thing.
About the cvu game he might have directed the md wrong and then switched it to garrison I don't know if that means anything, it happened to me couple of times.
I think the lock on is very unclear and someone good at review maphack should have a look at it. there were other fishy moves that are most likely won't get someone convicted for.
I just wanna state the rans was observer and they are usually on team speak.

+
# 13THEDOM- Sep 11 2014, 16:24 PM
True, Meany !

I think the Lotus changed the waypoint very fast at least one time, it seems like he is the "world champion of boxtricking" wink.gif

Anyways, you are right, most of my ssīs are speculations as I already mentioned he could box it.

The flamer and the rockets in the middle were very fishy too and some other moves looked like as well. It doesnīt mean he hacks BUT it could be a reason ! I know that those moves arnīt enough for a conviction. The lock-on is the most important thing, but considering these fishy moves and if you remember what happened last month (when you and Diamond talked to me about Trojan) there should be an efficient and exhaustive investigation !

+
# 14Ransoah Sep 11 2014, 17:51 PM
I was observing this game, It looks like trojan got the dozer bug/thing that happens when fog of war disappears over the buildings but you can see the dozer for a little longer. Me and GL Chuck looked at the replay. This is actually what happened with another high profile maphack accusation I forgot who I think silent^1 against Gambler's GLA where he could see the worker even though tunnel had faded from vision lol.

Me and trojan were just talking about sending lotus back on skype earlier in the day before this game because Diamond did the exact same thing to me the day before which I thought was maphack but was more likely just lucky and smart use of lotus counter tbh. It also could be box trick too. Trojan beat DOM UvC I don't know if this is DOM just pissed off or not lol.

This post has been edited by Ransoah: Sep 11 2014, 17:54 PM

+
# 15-HaTeR- Sep 11 2014, 18:01 PM
QUOTE(Ransoah @ Sep 11 2014, 19:51 PM) *

I was observing this game, It looks like trojan got the dozer bug/thing that happens when fog of war disappears over the buildings but you can see the dozer for a little longer. Me and GL Chuck looked at the replay. This is actually what happened with another high profile maphack accusation I forgot who I think silent^1 against Gambler's GLA where he could see the worker even though tunnel had faded from vision lol.

Me and trojan were just talking about sending lotus back on skype earlier in the day before this game because Diamond did the exact same thing to me the day before which I thought was maphack but was more likely just lucky and smart use of lotus counter tbh. It also could be box trick too. Trojan beat DOM UvC I don't know if this is DOM just pissed off or not lol.

Can you ask torque- for the screenshots?

Clan: Brothers of War

+
# 16THEDOM- Sep 11 2014, 18:08 PM
He didnīt beat me uvc... I won 3-1 even with a very bad performance.

Anyway, no one could box the flamer for example when it just came out and there were 4-5 other units around. He left the buildings within 2 seconds !!!! No one can do this !

You have to admit that there were some fishy moves next to the lock-on.

It would be really awesome if someone else can check his replays vs Trojan and use "MDS".

Why donīt make it fast ?

If you guys use TS or Skype...well... may u post his SSīs Rans ? He can send easy.

This post has been edited by ThEDoM-: Sep 11 2014, 18:11 PM

+
# 17-Chemical- Sep 11 2014, 20:27 PM
You guys know that you can get convicted for observer/teamspeak abuse? Just saying since it seems to be usual these days to observe while being on teamspeak with one of the players

+
# 18Diamond- Sep 11 2014, 21:25 PM
QUOTE(-Chemical- @ Sep 11 2014, 20:27 PM) *

You guys know that you can get convicted for observer/teamspeak abuse? Just saying since it seems to be usual these days to observe while being on teamspeak with one of the players

One big reason why I stopped playing any cw games with mates observing. Even though I would instruct them to not say anything, I just want to avoid accusations or getting into any discussion about my gameplay.

The game I played vs Ransoah he mentioned earlier was a pure 1vs1 without any observers.

I think especially since gr does not allow to check for gentool, this does make sense. Hope online WITH the ladder will come soon, so that we can all have these problems beeing solved.

To this accusation itself, I had a closer look and I think some of the screenshots are more or less fishy, but cannot lead to an accusation. Boxing is possible, combined with some lucky decisions it can just be a normal move. The only thing that matters to me is the possible lockon detected. I am not sure whether migs have been reselected or if dozer has been in sight, but I guess Hater will be able to take a further look. Hope this is not true though since Torque played on a very good level recently.

+
# 19THEDOM- Sep 11 2014, 21:33 PM
And the flamer, Diamond ? Explain that to me, pls... itīs impossible to box that fast (2-3 seconds), not even to tell someone via skype or TS. He left the buildings within 2-3 seconds when the flamer came out of the WF which was far away and under fog. Seriously, no one would leave the buildings at this situation, never seen that before !

For me the second big point next to the lockon !!!

Honestly, you, Meany and me had already the feeling he started to hack last month as well when Trojan suddenly disabled his gentool upload mode and played better than normal.

-EDIT- I totally agree with a lot of points. Some moves could be luck or things just happened while it looked strange, that happens sometimes, but so many times at all ? I mean there were lots of fishy moves...

Furthermore I was VERY surprised about Trojans reaction when I talked to him about this accusation. I didnīt expect him like that. He told me he doesnīt care, that the game is already dead and was very quiet suddenly after he flamed me in all 7 games.

This post has been edited by ThEDoM-: Sep 11 2014, 21:41 PM

+
# 20Diamond- Sep 11 2014, 22:14 PM
QUOTE(ThEDoM- @ Sep 11 2014, 21:33 PM) *

And the flamer, Diamond ? Explain that to me, pls... itīs impossible to box that fast (2-3 seconds), not even to tell someone via skype or TS. He left the buildings within 2-3 seconds when the flamer came out of the WF which was far away and under fog. Seriously, no one would leave the buildings at this situation, never seen that before !
[...]

I know this is unlikely, but it is still possible that he just boxed it in an extremely lucky moment, or that he just put it back fearing a flamer might come soon anyways. I know that's absolutely abnormal, but nothing what proves mh. It is only a detail which for itself stays a detail.

I remember a few days ago in a game where I drove over a lotus with an overlord by just pure luck, I commanded the overlord just a second before to another direction because I did not want it to run stupidly into enemy units, and then a second later, got the lotus. Pure luck and freaking coincidence.

+

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)