Explore GameReplays...

Dota 2

Inactivity Topic

Reply to this topic Start new topic
# 1Mad-eye21 Jul 3 2007, 13:20 PM
Pretty self explanatory just when we have to be gone for awhile just post in here and let everyone know thumb.gif

PS Gage I'm going to go ahead and pin this so it will be up

Clan: Dumbledore's Army

Game: Heroes of Newerth

+
# 2Mad-eye21 Jul 11 2007, 03:08 AM
Ok guys I'll be gone for about a week or so when I can I'll ck back to see whats popping biggrin.gif

+
# 3Gage Jul 11 2007, 03:16 AM
QUOTE(sea_elf21 @ Jul 10 2007, 20:08 PM) *

Ok guys I'll be gone for about a week or so when I can I'll ck back to see whats popping biggrin.gif

I know, I am sad already... cry.gif

Gage

+
# 4Gage Aug 10 2007, 01:28 AM
Diggory and Tonks will be out for X amount of time. We hope to see them soon!

Gage

+
# 5Mad-eye21 Sep 13 2007, 01:33 AM
Hey guys I'm not gonna be on for a couple of days like I have been. I'm moving out of my dorm to a apartment and they don't have internet hooked up yet post-13661-1143531603.gif but I'll still ck everything out when I go to class and mess biggrin.gif

+
# 6Gage Sep 25 2007, 04:47 AM
Hey, just a little FYI for you all. I am going to be semi inactive for the next couple of days...

School and work are a bit overwhelming atm since i lost a week of school a week ago...caught up time...

So, I will be on to post and attend to ASAP things, but other then that...I leave Kingsley in charge this time!!

MWAHHAHHAHAHAHH!!! biggrin.gif numchuks.gif ph34r.gif

Gage

+
# 7Mad-eye21 Sep 25 2007, 05:26 AM
hehehe thats wat he thinks ph34r.gif

+
# 8Sini Oct 4 2007, 18:12 PM
Thursday Night ---->> Monday Night I won't be here guys.

Thanksgiving stuffage.

Game: Battle for Middle Earth 2

+
# 9Gage Oct 5 2007, 01:16 AM
Poopy...oh well since CW.cc isn't working...AGAIN, no matter.

Gage

+
# 10Gage Oct 5 2007, 07:20 AM
A little fyi for you guys. Unless CW.cc comes back up, I will likely be rather inactive this weekend... I am getting worn out from my 13 hour days and am fully intending to make the most of my 3 day weekend. I will be on of course, but not as much as I have been. If CW.cc is up and going, of course I will be on.

Gage

+
# 11Mad-eye21 Oct 5 2007, 13:52 PM
Hey guys I'm porlly going to be MIA this weekend as well. I'm heading back home and there is a big festival going on so I might be on a lot.....yall know a pimp gotta pimp cool2.gif

+
# 12Gage Oct 6 2007, 01:54 AM
It's good that we are doing this when CW.cc is down... When it comes back up we should all be good to go it would seem!

Gage

+
# 13Mad-eye21 Oct 6 2007, 02:26 AM
if it comes back up dry.gif

+
# 14Gage Oct 21 2007, 05:07 AM
I am sorry guys...but as of late, I have had zero patiences and no tolerance...I desperately need a break, as I am not at all being an effective leader or even just a GR.org poster atm... Luckily the crappy position that I had at work that was frustrating me a TON, I am now being moved out of this week, so my short short short fuse should lengthen once again.

I know this is untimely, but I need it. I think it's going to be a week long break at least from GR.org if not more. As for CW.cc, well if the freaken site is ever up, I will most likely still be playing that (as it's often GR.org that keeps me from playing wacko.gif , so that will be fun to just do that, and that alone), but I will be on to play and nothing more, so please lets keep it at just playing.

I know there are some important issues atm for DA, so I am leaving Lupin and Mad-Eye, seriously this time too, in charge if something needs to be decided while I take me break. If you need to contact someone about DA, contact them. Those two are MORE then capable of handing themselves and DA; as they both have my complete confidence and faith.

If you absolutely need me, I have my email on my profile contact me there, as there is little chance I will be getting on and viewing posts.

Again sorry about the timing and short notice, but if I am to be playing next month and taking an active role, I absolutely need a good long REAL break.

Gage

+
# 15chessmaster21 Oct 21 2007, 22:39 PM
QUOTE(Gage @ Aug 9 2007, 21:28 PM) *

Diggory and Tonks will be out for X amount of time. We hope to see them soon!

Gage

*is officially the 3rd person to post in this topic*

LIEK, OMG!!! I iz back!!

...for the moment anyway biggrin.gif. Finally decided to take about 1/2 a day to rebuild meh compzorz, but I did numchuks.gif. I officially have my gaming computer back - but, JUST because I'm me, as soon as I fixt this one my Mac got all screwy... *sigh* Figures...

Anyway, I'm back, will probably check in every day or so for now... unless you guys get boring tongue.gif

OFF TO NEORING TO GET A NEW SIGGY!!!

Game: Red Alert 3

+
# 16Gage Oct 30 2007, 01:14 AM
QUOTE(chessmaster21 @ Oct 21 2007, 15:39 PM) *

*is officially the 3rd person to post in this topic*

LIEK, OMG!!! I iz back!!
...for the moment anyway biggrin.gif. Finally decided to take about 1/2 a day to rebuild meh compzorz, but I did numchuks.gif. I officially have my gaming computer back - but, JUST because I'm me, as soon as I fixt this one my Mac got all screwy... *sigh* Figures...
Anyway, I'm back, will probably check in every day or so for now... unless you guys get boring tongue.gif
OFF TO NEORING TO GET A NEW SIGGY!!!

Very glad to have you back buddy biggrin.gif

If one isn't observant enough to have notice, I shall inform you now; I also have returned.

Gage

+
# 17Mad-eye21 Nov 7 2007, 03:31 AM
hey guys I'm going to be semi-inactive for around a week or so post-13661-1143531603.gif I have to study hard core for a test but if anything real hard core happens I'll be around for it biggrin.gif

+
# 18Gage Nov 11 2007, 01:42 AM
I will be semi inactive until Monday, have fun!!

Gage

+
# 19Mad-eye21 Nov 19 2007, 17:31 PM
QUOTE(Mad-eye21 @ Nov 19 2007, 12:28 PM) *

I'm going to be inactive for about a week or so with Thanksgiving coming up and the fact ath I won't have any internet during it sad.gif

+
# 20Gage Nov 22 2007, 23:42 PM
Forgot to post this yesterday. I am going to be inactive until Saturday. Down at families until then. I might get on once or twice, but of course, don't count on that.

Happy thanksgiving!!

Gage

+

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)