Explore GameReplays...

Dota 2

Nine years on GR.org

Reply to this topic Start new topic
# 1Gage Oct 14 2015, 18:19 PM
Today, is the 9th anniversary since DA was created on GR.org! While things are very quiet these day, I know personally I still have daily dealings (unfortunately....Mad-eye....Curly....) with DA members that do not live near me. I never would have thought this little clan would have had such an impact this far down the road. It's pretty cool.

Gage

Clan: Dumbledore's Army

Game: Heroes of Newerth

+
# 2Darkman_0 Oct 15 2015, 14:30 PM
You guys still playing that mobile game thing?

And congrats! smile.gif

Game: Battle for Middle Earth 2

+
# 3Fitton Oct 15 2015, 16:34 PM
Come play BFME 2. Still problems but fuck, nostalgia!

Congratulations!

+
# 4Mad-eye21 Oct 20 2015, 16:29 PM
QUOTE(Darkman_0 @ Oct 15 2015, 10:30 AM) *

You guys still playing that mobile game thing?

And congrats! smile.gif

We is we is think you should join if you're not chicken

+
# 5Deadshot7 Oct 21 2015, 14:15 PM
Oh you hippies and your mobile apps!

CS GO is where it's at right now...

Game: Battle for Middle Earth 2 1.06

+
# 6Mad-eye21 Oct 29 2015, 15:05 PM
I think you're chicken for not playing

+
# 7Merc Vices Dec 30 2015, 02:08 AM
My buddy convinced me to reinstall BFME 2, damn peer pressure. Good ol' nostalgia.

Clan: HellRaisers

Game: StarCraft 2

+
# 8Fitton Dec 30 2015, 13:14 PM
That's good to hear. Let's get more people playing. 1.09 is coming soon and it is a beast of a patch.

Where are the rest of you?

+
# 9Gage Jan 5 2016, 00:20 AM
QUOTE(Merc Vices @ Dec 29 2015, 19:08 PM) *

My buddy convinced me to reinstall BFME 2, damn peer pressure. Good ol' nostalgia.

What's up big guy! Awe, the good old game that brought us all together.

Also hard to believe DA will have been around for 10 years in March. Still have dealing with a handful of your scrubs on a daily basis....

Gage

+
# 10Deadshot7 Jan 5 2016, 14:53 PM
I might actually start playing fitton, though being in America doesn't help. Valve had a couple of retarded updates to CS GO and screwed up the ranking system. Three months of work ranking up to LEM and then they adjust the system because they don't want as many people to achieve high ranks, and all of a sudden I go from playing with teammates that know what they are doing to those who can't even figure out how to use flashbangs and smoke grenades.

Anywho, time is limited due to baby #2 having arrived, but I think I'll take a gander. I'll let you know when and if I manage to get it set up.

+
# 11Deadshot7 Jan 5 2016, 14:54 PM
QUOTE(Merc Vices @ Dec 29 2015, 20:08 PM) *

It's Merc! How goes it?

+
# 12Gage Jan 5 2016, 16:36 PM
Baby #2 huh? Congratulations big guy! That's awesome.

Gage

+
# 13Fitton Jan 6 2016, 14:49 PM
Sounds good Deadshot.

+
# 14Mad-eye21 Jan 12 2016, 16:05 PM
COngratz on baby #2 Dead! Whats the gender counts for them? Was it a lil boy or girl last time?

+
# 15Deadshot7 Jan 18 2016, 18:14 PM
Thanks guys. Boy came first, girl this time. Unfortunately she has been in the NICU for a week now. She had an infection that they treated, but she's still having some weight gain and awake time issues that they think might be related to a metabolic issue, which would be a pretty big issue.

So praying for the best, but thanks for the congrats!

+
# 16Gage Jan 19 2016, 16:47 PM
QUOTE(Deadshot7 @ Jan 18 2016, 11:14 AM) *

Thanks guys. Boy came first, girl this time. Unfortunately she has been in the NICU for a week now. She had an infection that they treated, but she's still having some weight gain and awake time issues that they think might be related to a metabolic issue, which would be a pretty big issue.

So praying for the best, but thanks for the congrats!

I'm sorry to hear that. Definitely pray for her man. Fast recovery.

Gage

+
# 17Mad-eye21 Feb 4 2016, 22:57 PM
Do they have an idea of what might be going on?

+
# 18Deadshot7 Feb 12 2016, 22:33 PM
QUOTE(Gage @ Jan 19 2016, 10:47 AM) *

I'm sorry to hear that. Definitely pray for her man. Fast recovery.

Gage

Thanks Gage, appreciate it!

Mad-eye21 Posted Feb 4 2016, 16:57 PM
Do they have an idea of what might be going on?

They think they have diagnosed her with a rare genetic mutation in her aldosterone levels. They say it is pseudohypoaldosteronism. Basically she has issues with the balancing of sodium and potassium. Her sodium has been low, which has made her drowsy and not putting on weight.

She came home from the hospital early last week and they diagnosed her mid week, so we've been giving her some chemicals in her formula (she is lactose intollerant too) that pulls out some of the potassium, making it saltier. That seems to have done the trick so far, as her sodium levels came in as normal this week and she has been awake and eating like a champ. She put on a full pound in the week that she was home, so hoping all is well. The next step is monitoring her to see which branch of this issue she has, as the treatment time varies. One is something they grow out of in childhood, the other is lifelong potassium/sodium balancing.

+
# 19Gage Feb 13 2016, 21:37 PM
QUOTE(Deadshot7 @ Feb 12 2016, 15:33 PM) *

Thanks Gage, appreciate it!
They think they have diagnosed her with a rare genetic mutation in her aldosterone levels. They say it is pseudohypoaldosteronism. Basically she has issues with the balancing of sodium and potassium. Her sodium has been low, which has made her drowsy and not putting on weight.

She came home from the hospital early last week and they diagnosed her mid week, so we've been giving her some chemicals in her formula (she is lactose intollerant too) that pulls out some of the potassium, making it saltier. That seems to have done the trick so far, as her sodium levels came in as normal this week and she has been awake and eating like a champ. She put on a full pound in the week that she was home, so hoping all is well. The next step is monitoring her to see which branch of this issue she has, as the treatment time varies. One is something they grow out of in childhood, the other is lifelong potassium/sodium balancing.

First, I am very glad to hear that she is ok and home right now. I could not imagine the worry and fear as a parent in your shoes man. I am also glad that, while this is no joke of an issue, it is not yet something more serious in terms of threat to life or quality of life. I hope she grows out of it.

Thank you for the update. I saw this a few days ago and was hoping all is well.

Gage

+
# 20Fitton Feb 14 2016, 08:56 AM
I'm glad things are looking better for her.

+

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)