Explore GameReplays...

League of Legends

Squaggle's SoloQueue Adventures!

Reply to this topic Start new topic
# 261HuggleB Jan 18 2014, 14:31 PM
Then you fail to climb out of bronze and are forever trapped!

Game: None

+
# 262Crabby Lobster Jan 18 2014, 18:58 PM
QUOTE(Squaggle @ Jan 18 2014, 08:31 AM) *

I'm considering going 0-10 on a smurf and doing an escaping Bronze video series smile.gif

Same with me except cba with making a video series! I probably won't be in a hurry to get out either. Just chilling in bronze and doing stupid stuff sounds more fun.

Game: League of Legends

+
# 263Feanor Jan 18 2014, 19:08 PM
I bet you can't go 0 - 10 without intentionally feeder or being Desk level bad

Game: Rise of the Witch King

+
# 264Crabby Lobster Jan 18 2014, 19:46 PM
I probably won't. If I lose 7-8, that should be good enough though. However, I'll probably get lucky for once and win like 8. When I finally want to lose...

Game: League of Legends

+
# 265Feanor Jan 18 2014, 21:17 PM
There was a guy who also did his best getting into Bronze and let his friend play 3 games (the guy never played before) and he won 1 biggrin.gif

+
# 266-Chemical- Jan 19 2014, 10:42 AM
Tried that last season too and went 7-3 tongue.gif

Game: CNC Generals

+
# 267Squaggle Jan 19 2014, 20:56 PM
QUOTE(Caranthir @ Jan 18 2014, 21:17 PM) *

There was a guy who also did his best getting into Bronze and let his friend play 3 games (the guy never played before) and he won 1 biggrin.gif

I remember that, it was a streamer, Master of LoL or something I think. Funny shit.

Clan: Casters & Co.

+
# 268Squaggle Feb 4 2014, 09:53 AM
I'm currently streaming most of the day, from 2pm GMT to 10pm GMT. Come and drop in to say hi. Cannot guarantee League all day every day and today I will be playing Zero Hour as I have World Series games to play later but after today it's mostly LoL with my quest for Diamond smile.gif

+
# 269Squaggle Nov 2 2014, 19:21 PM
Gonna post about my soloqueue adventures again in the new season! smile.gif

+
# 270Squaggle Dec 6 2015, 02:44 AM
Back playing some league, really enjoying soloq at the moment, not taking it too seriously while I focus on getting back into the game and improving myself!

+
# 271Squaggle Oct 16 2020, 23:34 PM
While I know the LoL section has less life left in it than my late grandfather I'm back to my solo queue adventures for a little while and thought I'd post an update here for the sake of it.

So during lockdown I got my main account perma banned because, apologies for such strong wording, I was acting like a cunt. I was anxious and stressed and I took it out on the people I was matched into. This really hurt. Not like, "well that's fucking annoying" hurt, I mean really deeply upset by this. You see, I played League of Legends from day 1, really really early beta.

I found the game because of some clan mates on Zero Hour. I made that account when I was 14 years old, and like a complete idiot I went and got it banned, permanently, at the age of 24. I'd never received a suspension until lockdown and I just started racking them up. It still hurts now, I wish there is a way I could go back and undo it - not only for my account but all of those people I was really, really vile to. That's not me and I'm ashamed of it.

Because of how long I've been playing the game, I've inevitably levelled up multiple accounts and had a kind of second main. You see, when I played League of Legends with people from my Zero Hour clan there were some EU based people and some NA and I liked to play with both so I had an account on each region. Well, we lost contact and I transferred my NA account to EU and that is the account I'm playing on now. It's not the account I reached Diamond on, it's not the account I have every year's seasonal rewards for Gold+ and it's not the account I had more $ worth of skins than I'd ever care to calculate on it. However, I have my friends and I can play the game that got me through the toughest years of my life.

Moving onto a slightly brighter note. Between getting my main banned and May I played 171 games, just being bitter, not trying hard and being sad about my old account. I don't think there will ever be a time I think about my banned account and not feel deep sorrow. But I feel ready to come back to the game, fresh and with a point to prove. So a few days ago my new journey began, to see how high I can get once more. For the rest of the season I do not have a target rank, I will treat every game individually and improve my play. Win/Loss is not important, wins will come in time as I get back into the game.

I have started strong. Fresh, open minded, positive and energetic, going 7 wins and 0 loss so far to blast my way straight into Gold. See first 6 games pictured below:
Attached Image

I aced my promos and set myself on track to push my way through Gold and hopefully into Platinum where I will be able to dig in and better my play. It's difficult to learn/improve much throughout Gold + Silver in my past experience because your poor play hardly gets punished, you can get away with ungodly amounts of mistakes which over time can cause you to form some really bad habits.

Game to promote into Gold:
Attached Image

I'm going to continue to queue support, I'm aware it is by no means the best way to rank up but it's a new challenge, I've worked my way through the ranks as every other role and this is a new challenge. When I reached Diamond I was maining ADC but fell in love with the support role as I stumbled across the satisfaction of supporting better players and seeing how much impact a well played support can have on a game. Wish me luck and lets see how it goes!

+
# 272Feanor Oct 18 2020, 15:15 PM
Shit who made you a senior mod?

Sucks about the ban though but congrats on making it to Gold biggrin.gif

+

2 User(s) are reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)