Explore GameReplays...

Battle for Middle Earth 2

[#40][2.4]Jobbies/Dave vs. KING

Reply to this topic Start new topic
# 1Jobbies May 3 2009, 14:59 PM
This was a 2v2 I played with a mate the other day. The music seems kinna wrecked and wegame has a pretty slow buffer speed, sorry about that.

I was going to do a commentary over this, but never had time unfortunately.

Any feedback is welcome.

Enjoy.

Clan: Prisoners Of War

Game: StarCraft 2

+
# 2Racenilatr May 3 2009, 15:33 PM
that spider knows how gay you are

Clan: Marvel Super Heroes

+
# 3Sweet`Baby`Jesus May 3 2009, 20:34 PM
each vid loaded like 30 sec for me, not to slow=p, i think jus is lagy game when more units get out, maby grahpics to high or someone is bad conn, or somethin=( an idk that flamein is necessay, they r new cw players too, anyways nice vids, thx

Clan: Da Unit

Game: The Asian Dynasties

+
# 4Jobbies May 3 2009, 21:02 PM
Na lol, that was jokes, they weren't new biggrin.gif . It wasn't the graphics or anything to do with my comp, I wasn't hosting. Apparently that happens with WeGame when you put songs over it. Thanks for the feedback smile.gif .

+
# 5Sweet`Baby`Jesus May 6 2009, 06:46 AM
np for the feed back , always enjoy a gamecast i can put in hd biggrin.gif , an i though they new never really saw them b4 this month(or last, i dont recall correctly) idk there is just so much flameing in the clans lobby, it just gets really iretating tbh, =\ kinda sad people need to act foolish, anyways thx again for tha nice cast thum.gif

This post has been edited by Sweet`Baby`Jesus: May 6 2009, 06:47 AM

Clan: Da Unit

Game: The Asian Dynasties

+
# 6Jobbies May 6 2009, 11:03 AM
It's smurf names they were on smile.gif . One of them's in AoW and I dunno about the other guy.

This post has been edited by Jobbies: May 6 2009, 11:03 AM

+

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)