Explore GameReplays...

CNC Zero Hour

kl11 - Scaffold Unit Bug/Map Hack - Confirmed

Reply to this topic Start new topic
# 1Smeagolsneak Jul 24 2021, 22:22 PM
MicrosoftEdge & KI11 use Scaffold Build Bug Exploit at from 11 minutes multiple times in online free for all game on Defcon6

Also side issue likey unsportsmanlike conduct they play as a team in free for all.

Attached:
Replay
Screenshot of playtable
Screenshots of exploit in use

Removed replay for public view
NickName

This post has been edited by -NickName: Aug 29 2021, 18:37 PM

Attached thumbnail(s)
Attached Image Attached Image Attached Image

+
# 2-NickName Aug 23 2021, 10:17 AM
Both kl11 and MicrosoftEdge are exploiting a scaffold bug by making units from a scaffold.

They have each other on the buddy list (not with those accounts tho), they 2v1'd the player between them and then one just got the island without any fight.

I will create a 2nd accusation to handle the oter player.

Game: CNC Zero Hour

+
# 3-NickName Aug 29 2021, 18:40 PM
Valid report. kl11 made units from a scaffold, which is against the fair play rules.

In addition, I also found a lock under the fog of war when watching the replay. kl11's aurora is locking onto a power plant, while this was not scanned in the first place. He could not know there was a power plant.

Attached Image

For both offenses, I give the accused player 3 clear day to explain his actions, either here or on Revora. After that, a penalty will be imposed.

This post has been edited by -NickName: Aug 29 2021, 18:50 PM

+
# 4GovernorEdge Sep 6 2021, 22:15 PM
hello, its me, your boy microsoft edge aka govern0r
i have seen you all studied my case and probably dropped of your work for 3 days just to collect enough information to post it here in a dead game.

that match was between me and my friends, yes, there might be an innocent guy we dont know about , but lets face it , all was done to troll my friends, other people were collateral damage.

now , lets make some things clear, you can ban my account, i don't need to explain my self, your bans will do nothing, i can just create another acc and continue, and if the monkey that works on gentool manages to hwid ban me, 1 click and i bypass it, setting my account ban aside, i quit this game, but now i will return because you just motivated me to.. and oh man, i have some new features in plan, you might see me in dominator vids now, old engine has so many exploits its kinda becoming a laughing stock u kno?

scaffold unit bug and map hack? i'm pretty sure i did many more things than that, rewatch the replay m8!!

+
# 5-NickName Sep 7 2021, 09:58 AM
I did not heard from the accused player, I did hear something from the other cheating player (see this topic). The 3 days has passed, so this accusation is now confirmed.

+
# 6fastAiR Sep 7 2021, 20:00 PM
QUOTE(GovernorEdge @ Sep 6 2021, 22:15 PM) *

i have seen you all studied my case and probably dropped of your work for 3 days just to collect enough information to post it here in a dead game.

aha

+
# 7ToxicShock Sep 10 2021, 10:26 AM
kl11 has not offered an explanation and -NickName has confirmed this report accordingly.

Using third party software to cheat in Zero Hour warrants a most severe penalty and the section staff and I have agreed that a first offence conviction for maphack should carry a standard penalty of a 28 day suspension of access to C&C:Online. Although the offences of using a map hack and the offence of intentional exploit abuse are of a somewhat different nature, the offence of intentional exploit abuse cannot go entirely unpunished. Accordingly, I intend to suspend kl11's access to C&C:Online for a period of 32 days for both offences combined from now. It must be understood that a subsequent conviction is likely to carry a much more severe penalty and could extend to a permanent ban.

kl11 suspended from C&C:Online until after 13 October 2021

I do not have any reason to believe that kl11 is a gamereplays member. Should it transpire that he is member or should he subsequently become a member, he is due a 28 days suspension from the site for this first offence intentional exploit conviction. As the site rules presently stand, any further conviction will result in a permanent ban from the site.

Clan: Mates First

Game: Command and Conquer 3

+
# 8pranciskus2 Sep 22 2021, 16:06 PM
Just interesting. I see, your screenshots are of windowed mode. Does scrolling work in it?

+

2 User(s) are reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)