Explore GameReplays...

Who do I contact to get the password to the pri...

Reply to this topic Start new topic
# 1Xcom May 25 2020, 18:11 PM
I don't know who to contact about getting the password. Very few of our clan members use this site anymore and the last pm I had has the incorrect password in it.

Could I get the pass/control of the private forum. I'm still active in Reborn and one of the few COH players in the clan left that still plays COH1.

Thanks,

Xcom

Clan: Reborn

Game: Company of Heroes

+
# 2djw2104 May 26 2020, 13:07 PM
QUOTE(Xcom @ May 25 2020, 18:11 PM) *

I don't know who to contact about getting the password. Very few of our clan members use this site anymore and the last pm I had has the incorrect password in it.

Could I get the pass/control of the private forum. I'm still active in Reborn and one of the few COH players in the clan left that still plays COH1.

Thanks,

Xcom

Hi,

Sorry to learn of your problem may I suggest that you contact Nosliw a fellow clan member who is currently active again.

Game: None

+
# 3Xcom May 27 2020, 16:20 PM
I've contacted nosilwreborn and he is absolutely useless. I think I need another option. Can you not just send me the pw in a pm ?

+
# 4Xcom Jun 1 2020, 21:58 PM
so, its been a week, I really would like access to the Reborn forum, nobody else in the clan has access that I have asked. Amipoliezifunk isn't clan leader anymore and hasn't been for a few years so it would be nice if you can pm me the password or reset it.

+
# 5Leikeze Jun 1 2020, 23:05 PM
Have you tried contacting ToxicShock?

DJW & I have no way of recovering a secret password kept between users for the clan forums.

Clan: Master of Death

Game: CNC Zero Hour

+

2 User(s) are reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)