Explore GameReplays...

CNC Zero Hour

Gentool is not compatible

Reply to this topic Start new topic
# 1-Carphunter Apr 2 2018, 13:56 PM
Hello together,
maybe someone can support me with this topic ?
if i install the 7.4 Gt, it don't save my matches and also dont uplad. I reinstalled many times, but every time the same info during the game: Gentool is not compatilbe with your game version. Is it possible, that u cant play gentool with the First Decade Crack ?

+
# 2xezon Apr 4 2018, 12:11 PM
It depends what crack. I only made it compatible with a tfd crack i got from gamecopyworld. If you use a different tfd crack, then yes it won't work. But you can provide a link to the crack and if it is popular, i eventually add support.

Clan: MENTAL

Game: CNC Zero Hour

+
# 3-Carphunter Apr 8 2018, 09:35 AM
Hello Xezon, thank your for your reply.
I get this version from a colleague. I'm not really sure if he get this crack from this following side, but i think so.
http://btdb.to/q/Ersten/2?sort=size
I've worked out a lot of cracks, but this one was the only one that worked on my windows.
Maybe you could make it compatible with the GT.
On the other hand maybe you could share a link with me where I can get the same installation data as yours.

I also downloaded the game.dat from the Gentool homepage. Unfortunately, it is still incompatible

Best regards

This post has been edited by -Carphunter: Apr 8 2018, 10:04 AM

+
# 4xezon Apr 30 2018, 21:54 PM
QUOTE(-Carphunter @ Apr 8 2018, 11:35 AM) *

Hello Xezon, thank your for your reply.
I get this version from a colleague. I'm not really sure if he get this crack from this following side, but i think so.
http://btdb.to/q/Ersten/2?sort=size
I've worked out a lot of cracks, but this one was the only one that worked on my windows.
Maybe you could make it compatible with the GT.
On the other hand maybe you could share a link with me where I can get the same installation data as yours.

I also downloaded the game.dat from the Gentool homepage. Unfortunately, it is still incompatible

Best regards

The game.dat from the GenTool page should work. Can you upload your game.dat?

+
# 5-Carphunter May 3 2018, 19:47 PM
QUOTE(xezon @ Apr 30 2018, 21:54 PM) *

The game.dat from the GenTool page should work. Can you upload your game.dat?

Hey xezon,
the game.dat is attached.
regards

Attached File(s)
Attached File game.dat
Size: 6.18mb
Number of downloads: 15

+
# 6-Carphunter Jun 16 2018, 15:14 PM
Hello Xezon,
i received a crack which is compatible with GT . But the buildings blow up after 35 seconds. i followed your instruction from the FAQ's but it didn't help. Do you see differnet opprtunity to get the game launched?
BR

Attached thumbnail(s)
Attached Image

+
# 7xezon Jun 17 2018, 07:43 AM
Hi i cant provide support in that matter right now because i am on the road.

+
# 8-Carphunter Jun 17 2018, 11:42 AM
Ok,
I did another retry, I started the game until the automatic update o,l patch GT to the latest version. It works . I closed the game and did the automatic update to 7.4.After the patch was updated sucessful i tryed another time to play and my buildings blow up after 35 seconds.
Is there any issue with the 7.4 gt patch if you use the first decade ? I spent now 30 h to solve this problem, looks like impossible to solve:(

BR

+
# 9xezon Jun 17 2018, 17:12 PM
Exploding buildings are an anti piracy feature from the game.

+
# 10-Joa^ Jun 17 2018, 18:22 PM
The only solution for the blow ups I know is reinstall the game. It happened to me before when I changed the serial number.

I'm using cracked files with my TFD key, never had a problem with Gentool and never touched game.dat.

+
# 11Leikeze Jun 17 2018, 19:21 PM
QUOTE(-Carphunter @ Jun 17 2018, 06:42 AM) *

Ok,
I did another retry, I started the game until the automatic update o,l patch GT to the latest version. It works . I closed the game and did the automatic update to 7.4.After the patch was updated sucessful i tryed another time to play and my buildings blow up after 35 seconds.
Is there any issue with the 7.4 gt patch if you use the first decade ? I spent now 30 h to solve this problem, looks like impossible to solve:(

BR

Take the "-"(dashes) out of your serial key.

Clan: Master of Death

+
# 12-Carphunter Jun 18 2018, 17:45 PM
Hello Guys,
thy for your reply. I reinstalled the game serverals times as i have written on the top. So reinstalling cant be the soloution.
But maybe this is a sign to tell me stop playing !
I will retry one last time and try with my original serial key. If i don't work its time to say goodbye

@Joa^ in Xezon FAQ he tell to insert the dashes.

BR

+
# 13xezon Jun 18 2018, 22:39 PM
Uninstall, Delete all generals registry keys and delete all files. Then install fresh and dont move the install folder or anything.

+
# 14typh00n Aug 10 2018, 00:16 AM
the problem is the game.dat...

when GenTool replaces the game.dat --> buildings blow up
when installing game.dat from crack again --> game does fine (but you loose some gen-tool features, like camera angle)

i use the only crack available on gamecopyworld for version 1.04

//edit
is the source for this work anywhere available? i would might get a look on it.

//edit2
is it somehow possible to extract the files of the patches? i need the original 1.04 game.dat to test some stuff.

This post has been edited by typh00n: Aug 10 2018, 03:17 AM

+
# 15xezon Aug 10 2018, 07:00 AM
If your buildings explode with the original game.dat only EA is to blame, not gentool. You mentioned the crack game.dat fixes the explosion. I could add the same feature to gentool and the problem would be fixed once and for all.

Gentool is closed source.

+
# 16typh00n Aug 10 2018, 11:36 AM
can we implement the features of gentool also on the cracked game.dat?

+
# 17xezon Aug 10 2018, 16:28 PM
If i understand the question correctly, that would be a waste of time.

+
# 18typh00n Aug 13 2018, 14:34 PM
why?
a lot of people play with the crack because of the incompatibility of the protection mechanism to modern operating systems.
but the crack is not compatible with some gentool features (like moving the angle).

gentool then loads a game.dat which actually is compatible with the features but suffers from buildings-blowup-anti-piracy-mechanism.

my question was, if it is possible to add the cracked game.dat (which don't suffer from buildings-blowup) to the compatibility list of gentool. I can provide the crack if you need that.

+
# 19xezon Aug 13 2018, 20:18 PM
QUOTE(xezon @ Aug 10 2018, 09:00 AM) *

You mentioned the crack game.dat fixes the explosion. I could add the same feature to gentool and the problem would be fixed once and for all.

+

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)