Explore GameReplays...

Supreme Commander 2

New to SC2 - Replays not appearing ingame

Reply to this topic Start new topic
# 1kibs Jul 10 2011, 23:47 PM
Hello everyone,

I recently purchased Supcom 2 through steam with this sale going on and am trying to watch some replays. I initially tried to view them with the same process that is used in FA but had no success. I then searched for related topics on the issue and followed advice such as this and double checked to make sure the replays are on the current version of the game (unless there is a non-steam version which has updated past the steam 1.25).

I have the replays in the replays folder under GPG>Supcom2>replays but they are not showing up under the replays tab ingame. I tried launching the replay itself but that just brought me to the main menu.

I'm sure its something very basic I am overlooking but any help would be appreciated.

Thank you

+
# 2Birk Jul 11 2011, 01:39 AM
I'm not very good at these replay system issues but the problem might be that you don't the DLC for the game which is basically used in all games. Uhm... I'm gonna go ask some people.

Game: Supreme Commander

+
# 3kibs Jul 11 2011, 01:42 AM
I just purchased the DLC after looking at the file extension. This didn't fix the issue.

Thanks for the reply

+
# 4Birk Jul 11 2011, 01:51 AM
Basically what I do is download the replay and then open the replay file with the SupCom2.exe. If that doesn't work for you then the problem has to be the version or something like that unless I'm totally forgetting something.

Game: Supreme Commander

+
# 5TheWord Jul 11 2011, 15:26 PM
I put my replays in: Documents/My Games/SquareEnix/Supreme Commander 2/replays/########

######## being your steam ID number. Make sure that your replays are named like:

whatever.sc2replaydlc

Make sure your supcom2 is patched to the same patch that you are trying to look at. smile.gif

Game: Planetary Annihilation

+

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)