Explore GameReplays...

CNC Generals

BTW Great CW Admin Team

Reply to this topic Start new topic
# 41THEDOM- Oct 24 2013, 15:47 PM
Btw is GL - Chuck (1 place clan ranking atm) allowed to spam only vs 2 of the top3 clans ?

Thatīs ridiculous...he spams vs Murder and Danzor ONLY, just 10 games vs Diamond this month, but he spams 15 a day vs them !!!!

Thats weird guys !!!

Game: CNC Generals

+
# 42Diamond- Oct 24 2013, 16:05 PM
Nahw, everything is just fine atm.

+
# 43THEDOM- Oct 26 2013, 21:58 PM
Nope,

I want someone of the CW Admin Team for CCG answering here or via PM !!!

Otherwise I want someone of the Global CW Admin Team to answer here or via PM.

This guy is dodging me since 5 years and keeps telling ppl I would dodge him sad.gif

Heīs one of the top 3 players and keeps spamming vs his mates. Suspend or ban imo !!!

Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

More Informations

+
# 44-WaRPiG^ Oct 27 2013, 06:39 AM
After 5 years you still dont get it?

Clan: AnZaC

Game: Generals 2

+
# 45THEDOM- Oct 27 2013, 13:50 PM
QUOTE(-WaRPiG^ @ Oct 27 2013, 07:39 AM) *

After 5 years you still dont get it?

Ye, I still donīt get how that can be tolerated post-13661-1143531603.gif

Over 5 years about manipulated scores with aimed dodging.

Unbelievable !

+
# 46krew Oct 27 2013, 14:21 PM
Actually dom, what you don't get that warpig is talking about, is that viking does not like you, therefore he does not want to play any games with you.

So your only option, dom is to move on.

Clan: iWuB

+
# 47THEDOM- Oct 27 2013, 17:18 PM
QUOTE(krew @ Oct 27 2013, 15:21 PM) *

Actually dom, what you don't get that warpig is talking about, is that viking does not like you, therefore he does not want to play any games with you.

So your only option, dom is to move on.

Ye, so if England doesnīt like us germans they are allowed to dodge at the World Championship 2014 ?
Tbh is there any tournament in the world where ppl are allowed to dodge someone just cause of their attitude to each other ? Not sure, just that every league which advocates such rules is a joke !

Itīs a league, a tournament and it should be a fair competition !

Itīs not about if I donīt like someone. Otherwise you wouldnīt play me as well since you donīt like me post-13661-1143531603.gif

If he competes in that league he should play everyone, especially cause I did nothing to him. I am a friendly guy smile.gif

He just avoids and dodges me, weird !

But okay, just leave it. It wonīt change anything since no one wants to change something. Itīs the same old story and just lame, but normally not acceptable.

+
# 48krew Oct 27 2013, 17:30 PM
you keep saying just leave it, but then you make a whole topic about it.

+
# 49-WaRPiG^ Oct 27 2013, 17:30 PM
Normally not acceptable? there has always been dodging in cw. You are just clinging to the stupid rule that justin made.

he is not just dodging you, he is ignoring you period. And so it seems is everyone else when it comes to this. Get over it, play someone else, and have fun, or dont play at all.

+
# 50Murder- Oct 27 2013, 22:33 PM
Dodging would be if he was scared for losses from a better player. He's just ignoring you for personal reasons. Just move on there's nothing you can do.

Clan: Digital Militia

+
# 51Rotem321 Oct 27 2013, 22:40 PM
that's what I was trying to tell you dom.

+
# 52Cypher Oct 27 2013, 22:43 PM
QUOTE(Murder- @ Oct 1 2013, 21:50 PM) *

From the replays i've seen (A LOT) there was quite a gap between Dima and Skynny/VeDz though. They also kept playing and adapted to the improving META. Dima never even adapted or showed he could compete when standards were improving. He was prolly better on previous patches. (Development stage of the game)

He was legit, in fact quite a few people were. People nowadays love trashtalking about the likes of Apostle as well, then there were Eficko (GvG master) and so on that people simply forget about. Weirdly the ones that badmouth about them (not referring to you, just in general) were nowhere to be seen back then. Keep in mind that boxtricking and so on were not that popular back then (a state of the game that's much preferable), which makes the game a bit more tricky. I've no idea why only Skynny and Vedz are remembered, Vedz' activity level dropped massively after 2005 so he never played that many games during the GR era from what I remember as a RR and Skynny didn't produce more legendary games than Squaak, iirc.

The amount of competition when most of the ZH players came over for a month or two was insane. Imagine quite many of the best ZH players on CCG.. not the ones that right now dominate dead CW, the really good ones.

Cypher your posts are the epitome of sadness. All that nerd rage, so much tryhard to make others think of you as knowledgeable and intelligent. Go annoy some people in your beloved SC2 section.

I don't have to impress a nobody like you. Don't even know who you are.

Game: Blizzard

+
# 53ScOtSmAn Oct 28 2013, 04:46 AM
skynny/vedz both played quite a bit after 2005 that's why people remember them tongue.gif

+
# 54Cypher Oct 28 2013, 09:37 AM
Yup but less than before. Vedz apparently was more busy with parties and his girlfriend and Skynny got into the army, has a baby and had a period where playing Xbox was more important. I'd put their prime era to 2005-2006 but maybe that's just me. There's quite a few people I never got to see or not at their prime, like Nubbe.

I don't want to downplay Vedz and Skynny, both great players, just saying there are more that simply are forgotten about. There were loads of ROTWs for years that had great players in it.

+
# 55-Chemical- Oct 28 2013, 09:57 AM
You can not deny the current top players would completely bash all the old pros, seriously cypher ph34r.gif

+
# 56Cypher Oct 28 2013, 15:39 PM
A different playstyle back then doesn't mean players were any worse than today. You honestly can't deny the power of gat th (on TD/FE) so back then it took a miracle to win as Usa/Gla. If that's different nowadays it's not because the game evolved or people got better, if anything China players got worse. A well played gat th on said maps is simply not efficiently beatable, so either you're behind by miles or dead already.*

I wouldn't say the current players would dominate the old ones. CCG is fairly simple, complexity in many games stems from the huge map (and therefor strategy) variety and CCG maps are similar quite often. If this game had community maps that were played a lot and changed balance a lot, yeah, anybody right now would have a big edge. But this way? No. People may be rusty for a bit as they forgot shortcuts or placement for supply depots and so on but that comes back. The main issue is a lack of interest for anybody that grinded a couple of thousand games before.

*And to anybody mentioning "counter" strategies like running over tankhunters, there's formations and attack move in CCG. It's really, really, easy for China to avoid major losses.

+
# 57-Chemical- Oct 28 2013, 15:46 PM
Sorry, didnt make my irony obviuos enough sad.gif

+
# 58-WaRPiG^ Oct 28 2013, 17:26 PM
Irony noob.

+
# 59THEDOM- Oct 28 2013, 17:38 PM
Well, I understand what you mean, but itīs not like that I am flaming chuck or anything similar...

Anyways... I expect that Danzor and Diamond will play it out this month !

+
# 60Murder- Oct 28 2013, 19:37 PM
QUOTE(Cypher @ Oct 28 2013, 17:39 PM) *

A different playstyle back then doesn't mean players were any worse than today. You honestly can't deny the power of gat th (on TD/FE) so back then it took a miracle to win as Usa/Gla. If that's different nowadays it's not because the game evolved or people got better, if anything China players got worse. A well played gat th on said maps is simply not efficiently beatable, so either you're behind by miles or dead already.*

Yup. China players got worse. USA/GLA players got better.

Clan: Digital Militia

+

2 User(s) are reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)